Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (54764 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Can You Go Back To Re-worship In Your Former Church? / Why Did You Leave Your Former Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Moyola(f): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2010
"The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so. . ."

Typical of them that claim he's 4 real!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by AbuZola3(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
CarlosVent:

pls who is sure of all these.

we need live testimonies

THERE IS A VIDEO OF THE TESTIMONY,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by wagbaje: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola, is this your only business? I'm so surprised, you are the most person replying your own topic
Are you jobless? It is very embarassing. You need deliverance, bro.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by AbuZola3(m): 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Huh
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by pmartins: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
when are you going to stop following T.B Joshua? and carry the cross of your bomb mentors, l just check your profile have seen the best of you ,you have nothing to offer but to destroy good people.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by AbuZola3(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
Lol nonsense
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by bestman11: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
Infact some people are lack of many good things in life and mean while some of fools who does not know what they want always say rubbish from there mouth,to this good man call TB Joshua,may the lord Almighty strike you all down,if what TB Joshua is doing is fake,and he is still sharing money which any of your great grand father can never do.
Why don't you appreciate such great man like TB Joshua.

Who ever that say bad thing about the man will never see peace in life,you that you are the original how many people have you healed before?you stupid,idiot,fool.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Zodiac61(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
bestman11:

Infact some people are lack of many good things in life and mean while some of fools who does not know what they want always say rubbish from there mouth,to this good man call TB Joshua,may the lord Almighty strike you all down,if what TB Joshua is doing is fake,and he is still sharing money which any of your great grand father can never do.
Why don't you appreciate such great man like TB Joshua.

Who ever that say bad thing about the man will never see peace in life,you that you are the original how many people have you healed before?you silly,idiot,fool.

What happened to turning the other cheek? Isn't that part of the christian teachings any more? Now be honest, how many people has TB Joshua really healed - How many amputees have regrown limbs after his prayers?  How many HIV/AIDS sufferers has he healed? How many sickle cell sufferers has he really cured? How many of his so called miracles have been independently verified? There is only one answer to all my questions - NONE.
The fool is the one who accepts these so-called miracles at face value. As far as your imprecatory prayer is concerned, you are wasting your time. Prayers DO NOT work.
TB Joshua is sharing his money, so what. I thought that the money does not belong to him, but to the church he leads.
Get real, these guys need to get used to criticism, they are just as human as you.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by arsenally: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
terencefru:

, Be wise fools.i will be back on my 95 points

Terencefru:

Thanks for your posts.

You're yet to explain how TB does the following:

1. Makes people fall down with a few hand movements

2. Predicts football matches

3. Heals even white foreigners!

Cheers
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ceasyc(f): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
MY AUNT DIED OF ASTHMA ATTACK LAST WEEK BUT SHE SAW T.B JOSHUA & HE LAID HANDS ON HER LAST YEAR & SAID SHE WAS HEALED. her husband left her with 3 kids ages ago, she brought dem up, now all in their twenties but she didnt reap. she was still young. shyt!

been trying to keep my cool since she died thats y i didn't reply/post since even tho i come on this thread but i just leave each time cos i was so vexed & didnt want to. . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. WHAT A LOSS. SO PAINFUL. I JUST DONT GET IT. GOD DEY OH!

I don’t c what I’ll gain from saying anything negative or positive about this synagogue man BUT TO TELL D TRUTH. So before all those that kiss his/pastors arses come n reply my post or attack/abuse urselves NOT me, I suggest u read my earlier post on page 3 or these links regarding d above

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3979562#msg3979562

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997799#msg3997799

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997899#msg3997899

LIKE I STATED B4 GOD DEY!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Joagbaje(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ceasyc
ceasyc:

[color=#770077]MY AUNT DIED OF ASTHMA ATTACK LAST WEEK BUT SHE SAW T.B JOSHUA & HE LAID HANDS ON HER LAST YEAR & SAID SHE WAS HEALED. her husband left her with 3 kids ages ago, she brought dem up, now all in their twenties but she didnt reap. she was still young. shyt!

You should have given more information. Was she healed, did she have any other attack after prayer. Between the prayer and her death was there an attack. If there was none , has she stayed that long in time past without an attack.

Why I asked is because there are several reasons certain things happened. It could be a counter attack of the enemy, and there are things on our side that can invite a devil which had been cast out back. I'm not saying that's her case. But we should know if she never had any improvement at all or . The enemy launched at her again. The fact that a person got healed does not mean the prayer will automatically protect the person forever. Faith in the word has to be build.

Lazarus died again after being raised.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ceasyc(f): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2010
Joagbaje:

Ceasyc
You should have given more information. Was she healed, did she have any other attack after prayer. Between the prayer and her death was there an attack. If there was none , has she stayed that long in time past without an attack.

Why I asked is because there are several reasons certain things happened. It could be a counter attack of the enemy, and there are things on our side that can invite a devil which had been cast out back. I'm not saying that's her case. But we should know if she never had any improvement at all or . The enemy launched at her again. The fact that a person got healed does not mean the prayer will automatically protect the person forever. Faith in the word has to be build.

Lazarus died again after being raised.

ceasyc:

I don’t c what I’ll gain from saying anything negative or positive about this synagogue man BUT TO TELL D TRUTH. So before all those that kiss his/pastors arses come n reply my post or attack/abuse urselves NOT me, I suggest u read my earlier post on page 3 or these links regarding d above

read my post very well again. that was not my 1st post on this issue or on my aunt on this thread. so your questions have been answered b4/on those links

i gave links to my earlier posts so click and read cos i cannot start posting them or typing them all over again. to answer your question again, i/we DO NOT think that she was healed right from d day joshua said she was healed of asthma because SHE WAS HAVING ASTHMA ATTACKS REGULARLY AND WORSE ATTACKS LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER SHE CAME BACK FROM THE SYNAGOGUE/AFTER T.B JOSHUA CLAIMED THAT HE HEALED HER. bollocks!

u comparing Jesus n Lazarus to d case of my aunt n Joshua? and u talking of "counter attack of the enemy & faith in the word has to be build" common now thats BS! read d story from d beginning n u'll c what i mean by that = it is pure BS

SO CLICK AND READ THEM

GOD DEY OH!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Xorenxo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
I was a church worker for 5 years with T.B Joshua.

I received a miracle of mouth ulcer from T.B.Joshua.

Before the miracle ,I COULD NOT SLEEP FOR 3 DAYS.THE EVIDENCE BEFORE ME IS THAT T.B, JOSHUA'S MIRACLES ARE REAL.

When i was working for T.B. joshua,I met Agomoh and Bisola there and my impression of them was that they were hustlers who will eventually deny their master.they were the best paid judging from their lifestyles

May be they did not receive miracles there they were obviously the best paid whilst i was there.

Agomoh alone had 32 suits while he was there.this fact came up at a meeting of all permanent workers of the ministry during light moment because at the meetings of the permanent workers,there were new lectures according to revelations ,jokes,disciplining of erring members and birthday parties.

I dont know what happens now since I left the work in 2003,but i know that at such meetings,Bisola and Agomoh wrere always the CHIEF ACCUSERS OF DISCIPLINARY MATTERS.

Since i left TB joshua's work,several of the old workers who had also left but with one axe or the other to grind with TBJ had come to me to join them to give ridicoulous accusations,but I told them NO because what i experienced there is what i can never experience in any organisation in my life.

They were life repairing experiences and I appeal to all old workers who are aggrieved to move foward with their lives because God sometimes use a tough situation to teach us salvation lessons
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
95 Points against TB J

It may sound strange but its true. Joshua never makes a real prophecy!!!!!!. Now listen to me. He always says " PRAY PRAY PRAY AGAINST, " Why dose it still happen? after his strong prayers? Prophecy is to warn of eminent danger not just to show special talents. If a prophecy comes to a nation, it is to warn them to adjust. IT MUST NOT HAPPEN! Now you always hear of this mans prophecies over and over after something big happens. So for those who know how composting and superimposing works in video editing this is just a camera trick. Now you hear then say, ON A LIVE SERVICE THE MAN OF GOD SAID, Which live service in particular did he say that. He rely dose the prophecy when the thing happens! Some people ask how he prophecies to a person on a live service. Stupid Guess! All they do is throw open statements that can work for any body. FORGIVE THIS MAN>>>>he says to a woman. Almost every body has had at least a disappoint from a fellow man. If a statement like this is thrown at you it will likely catch. I SEE THE MONTH OF MAY SPECIAL FOR YOU, Nonsense!!!!! Who has never passed a month of May?. I SEE A MAN WEARING RED COME OUT, The appointment number you showed them before entering made them see you. One big question for TB " how many fractures have you healed? Many! How many cripples have you healed Only situations you cannot see! Like HIV, Diabetics, Liver Problems etc. What about Cripples, Physically challenged. Paul did , Jesus Did. I know them, WHO ARE YOU?

"Drunkenness can bring poverty ,misery and death.Christianity can bring persecution ,misery and death.Therefore both have a common source"
-
To be continued!!!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by jpworld(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2011
I wonder how a real person, will believe TBJ?
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by dmxqo(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2012
As long as his soccer predictxns ar correct,
Who cares
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Xorenxo(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2012
Those who are condemning T.B. Joshua are of three types:-

1-those who are evil and have been responsible for stealing,killing and destroying humanity in all manners of ways;

2-those who are completely ignorant of what the man was called to do on earth and always depend on hearsay without finding out for themselves about the truth so that they can be set free totally from what their Pastors who is afraid of losing out in the lies he had been telling his congregations;

3-hose who don't know the truth and are very lazy to find out the real truth about the mission of T.B. Joshua.

As a concerned Nigerian,I have investigated thoroughly about the man T.B. Joshua and my findings are clearly enumerated in the eBook,'Why they are afraid Of T.B. Joshua' the link for the book is https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/books/book-detail-page?ie=UTF8&bookASIN=B007JIGXW0&index=default

This book is available on amazon kindle owners lending library free of charge if you care to register with www. amazon.com as an Amazon prime member.
You can get the book free or purchase it @ $9.99

To get the full list of my ebooks please visit www.biodunadesinaskindlebooks.
Other Christian e books that will empower you to be able to perform miracles like T.B. Joshua are as shown below:-

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by deleo16(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=Xorenxo]Those who are condemning T.B. Joshua are of three types:-

1-those who are evil and have been responsible for stealing,killing and destroying humanity in all manners of ways;

2-those who are completely ignorant of what the man was called to do on earth and always depend on hearsay without finding out for themselves about the truth so that they can be set free totally from what their Pastors who is afraid of losing out in the lies he had been telling his congregations;

3-hose w
well spoken u have siad it all confirm
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Bestlyf: 7:14am On May 20, 2012
Abuzola:
Pastor Tunde bakare once accused joshua of using occult power to heal people, stressing he is notin but an euil man GOD
Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria, under d leadership of mike okonkwo denounced joshua and called him THE IMPOSTER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile okotie went further to say that the source of T.B Joshua's power is nothing but occult power
If we can recall the overseer of RCCG said joshua is not a man of God but of the devil that is to destroy people
then let the so called real men of God stand up and challenge him and deliver t b Joshua why should they be afraid when they will be having God on their said why don't they be like Elijah when he showed the hand of God to Baals prophets. and challenge t b Joshua, Touch not The annointed Of God
I wonder Oooooooooooooooooo
Challenge him, why should they? Everyone has the freedom to propagate whatever. Do you think that sorcerers do not abound in the days of Jesus. Why did he not challenge them? You have the right to believe what or whom you want to believe.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Davoo36: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2012
MrCrackles: [b]TuB[/b]erculosis Joshua is a fraud!
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL JUDGE U ALL FOR CRITICIZING MAN OF GOD. HW THERE U PUT CRITICS TO THE MAN OF GOD U ARE INVARIABLY CONDEMING UR SELF, TAKE IT OR LEAVE DESSIST FROM CONDEMING PASTORS, STOP IT!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by rawtruth(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2012
Davoo36: GOD ALMIGHTY WILL JUDGE U ALL FOR CRITICIZING MAN OF GOD. HW THERE U PUT CRITICS TO THE MAN OF GOD U ARE INVARIABLY CONDEMING UR SELF, TAKE IT OR LEAVE DESSIST FROM CONDEMING PASTORS, STOP IT!

Don't mind them. The spiritually empty are usually full of doubts, even of their own thoughts and deeds.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by steva: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Well, God used T.B. Joshua to heal my wife of her chronic denatl problems and healed my nephew of asthma. I don't understand this your blackmail. Please, be careful with what you say about a prophet of God like T.b. Joshua.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by EmmaTay(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Any proof?
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by steva: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Check urself, look around you and ask urself if all is well with u b4 you begin 2 criticize others. Moreso, check the source of your information. If ur information is from a man and not from God then u need not speak too fast. Most christians are not used to prophets. They are used to bible college kind of pastors. Prophets and pastors are not exactly the same but are meant to work 2gether. God bless and keep and help u.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Onyegecha(f): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
These prophets sef! NA WAO!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by peekayi(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2013
As a Christian I cannot pass judgement on a Pastor because God will judge all of us. What I know is that no person known to me has been healed by TB Joshua. Equally I have not been told by friends and colleagues whose friend or relation has been healed by the prophet. But I have lost money sponsoring a relation to SCOAN to receive miracle healing of a heart condition. my brother came back the worst after spending almost 3 weeks at the church and spending almost N200,000 for transport, accommodation, feeding, and purchasing of holy water and even church programme and so many numerous expenses one least expect to spend in a church.

Let me give a summary of my experience. My bro was diagnosed with a heart condition that required heart valve replacement. Different cardiologists had recommended open heart surgery in India. For two year the family couldn't raise the about N4m estimated for the surgery and the case was getting worse. At a stage the cardiologist was reluctant to even listen to his complaints saying that he has told us what to do. Even the drugs he has been taking to suppress the ailment were getting ineffective. Fortunately in late 2012 my state government on my passionate appeal approved about 3m Naira for the surgery. However, due to normal bureacracy, the release of cash was unduly delayed.

My brother was waiting helplessly for the money and for lack of any other alternative to alleviate his pains decided to visit SCOAN. I initially advised against it arguing that it is unwise to remove part of the money I have saved for the India m trip to embark on a search for miracle healing. Most family members felt that he should be allowed to go(funny enough no one contributed any amount for d trip). Eventually he went to Lagos with an initial amount of N90,000. Within one week, he called to say that the money is almost exhausted. Asked how come, he explained all d expenses earlier mentioned. What he told me was that the 'Wisemen' minister and pray for them during the healing school but TBJ comes around once a week to pick whoever the spirit directs him for healing. The unfortunate thing was that the spirit never directed him to pick my brother for healing for the three times TBJ visited them at the healing school.To make matters worse my brother stopped taking his drugs(on his own volition) while there. He gave up the search for miracle healing when he fainted while in the healing school obviously for not taking his drugs for more than 2 weeks.

It was late December after getting the money from my state that my brother escorted by d wife flew to India and underwent a successful surgery. He has since returned fully healed. We thank God that the surgery was successful. My comment is that it is poverty and desperation that push people to seek for miracle healings. I will never encourage anyone to seek for miracle healing exclusive of orthodox medical process especially for medically diagnized ailments. We should approach doctors to treat us and pray to God to heal us. Concerning SCOAN, I use this medium to beg the church authorities to stop commercializing things. Selling a tiny bottle of holy water for 5000 Naira and a church programme for 200 Naira is exploitative to say the least. Even if it cost the church to produce and package the holy water, it can't cost as much as that. Again, the church should build more accommodation for their numerous visitors coming for healing to minimize the exploitative tendencies of Sherlock landlords and hoteliers dotted all around SCOAN. READERS PLEASE LEARN FROM MY STORY.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by FancyClock(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jobless
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
HAHAHA! lets reason< if there is a god that is so desperate to show his/her power to his people and if it is his will to save his people, is there no better way of proving it other than using some show man? If you believe in TB Joshua's god then here is what you are saying:....

\ God dose not understand in own very creation

He created Adam and eve who knew him well, yet did not obey him
He sent powerful prophets ,yet his people rejected them
Then he promised and sent his own son and his people crucified him.
Now he sends the likes of TB J

If your god has brains, he will probably come here himself and stop trying to repeat history when he clearly knows people will doubt.

Here is the deal> Joshua has a lot of followers simple because it is human nature to be frightened by what they don't understand {we are hard wired like that} Let me ask this question.... What is the use of a(revelation) prophecy? probably to warn, direct, help.... the one(s) receiving it. what use is TB joshuas prophecies to you? how do they save lives or even increase your faith in god? The simply tie you to his shows and thats all. The biggest knock on this head came with the collapse of his building. his god was surely too busy preparing results for football matches. He went stupid linking it to an unknown aircraft probably piloted by fallen angels. there are buildings close to runways over which hundreds of planes approach and depart airfields in a day.
He says< IF AM NOT SURE, I DONT TALK. believe me if this statement is true then he will say..... Micheal Jackson repent for your time is near or simply help the police catch the people doing the bombings since he sees every thing like he is watching Emmanuel TV.
ok i want any one who can prove that his prophecies are true by using the prediction video and the event> i said prediction video(the day he gave the prophecy) and not confirmation clips. The confirmation clips are well cut to match the event. I wont waste time mentioning any here because there are many of them exposed already on you tube. but read this example below

Imagine we are 3000 years ago and i prophesied the following words.....

In 4000 years to come, i see a prophet arise
I see F and Joshua in his name
He will have a small ministry with so much influence
His congregation will not grow and people will question his powers

Now we are 3000 years after the prophecy and TB Joshua is here, but ascribing my prophecy to him will proof wrong because ...
1 we are 3000 years not 4000
2 he is tb joshua not f joshua
3 his ministry is not small
4 his ministry is growing
but to make these statements match him, i will have to cut out what contradicts. Now read below..

In years to come, i see a prophet arise
I see joshua in his name
He will have a ministry with so much influence
His congregation will grow and people will question his powers

you can clearly see that the second is a cut from the first but it matches my purpose for i just kept out words that contradicts me. that is exactly what you see and hear during confirmation clips. if you play the original video where he gives the prophecy and watch the event that occurred you will see his prophecy wrong but if you watch the confirmation clips you will be spell bounded at the accuracy. Dont just ague try a few before agueing !!

now i am prepared to die for him if any one can show authentic proofs of the following>>>..

A real born cripple that he has healed
A real known mad person he has healed
A hospital that he has gone to and sent the patients home well
How many people have been save from a major prophecy he made.
A dead man he raised from the mortuary or from the grave
Any person that has died or is cursed from blaspheming or judging him

1/6 is a pass
pls don't quote bible verses to me because if you cannot convince me with that of which is see, there is no way you can convince me with verses from a book you know nothing of its origin. lets talk of the here and now
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ScienceWatch: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria
Paperback
By (author) Professor Willem Ouweneel

T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders - The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria

This book has been written by a prominent Dutch theologian who has authored more than 100 books on reformed evangelical theology. Until recently he was anti-charismatic in his personal theology. That was until Professor Willem Ouweneel's daughter, who was sterile and unable to have children, visited the church of TB Joshua in Nigeria and was prayed for, and subsequently healed.

She recently gave birth! At the time of praying for her, TB Joshua gave a detailed prophecy about her father Willem, which intrigued him enough to visit Nigeria himself.

On Professor Willem Ouwenel's first visit, he himself was healed from a long-term throat infection and a relative travelling with him was healed of visual impairment. This was the beginning of a spiritual journey for the author which has led him to question and revise many long-held beliefs.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ScienceWatch: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
TB Joshua’s church investigated by international Religious Monitoring Group
Read the full report and findings here: http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor
We, as an independent organization devoted to the study of the doctrine, mode of worship, preaching, teaching and practice of religious bodies and Church organizations in Nigeria have focused our attention to the recent unwarranted attack and allegations against Pastor T. B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church of all Nations and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Love World Assembly a.k.a Christ Embassy as published recently in various magazines and newspapers among which are Encomium magazine, Treasure magazine, This day Newspaper and City People magazine and lately, your magazine Charisma and Christian life.
In addition to the role and objective of our organization as stipulated above, we also monitor the lifestyle of the head of the various Church organisations, General Overseers and men of God.
Read the full report and findings here: http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor

The sustained unrelentless attack on Pastor T. B. Joshua and lately on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Pastor Chris Okotie because of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's association with Pastor T. B. Joshua has led to a thorough investigation by our organisation of Pastor T. B. Joshua, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and the accuser, Pastor Chris Okotie.
The result of our investigations, findings and assessments is herewith attached.
In addition to our investigation, our organization made a request to Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria to investigate the allegations made against Pastor T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all Nations by Rev. Chris Okatie and the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ScienceWatch: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
What happened at Columbia stadium ?
Here is an extract. Read all at http://www.hungrygeneration.net/colombia-crusade-with-tb-joshua-overview/
After prayer with Prophet T.B. Joshua, testimonies flooded the stadium. There was a young man was shot in the arm and fractured it. He had to wear an arm sling around his neck in order to support the arm because he couldn’t move his arm or fingers. After the prayer of Prophet TB Joshua, this young man took off his bandaged arm and sling, and instantly he started moving his fingers and hand. Praise the Lord! Another man was carried down on a mat because he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis which made it impossible for him to walk. After prayer, he was asked to STAND UP AND WALK, and what do you know, he got up from his mat and started walking! GLORY! These are just two of the many testimonies that happened. Our God is limitless, he doesn’t just heal 2, he gives healing to ALL who believe and want it.
Saturday was definitely a night to remember! More than 45,000 people gathered at the stadium. In fact, so many people heard about the Crusade and the wonderful miracles and testimonies that happened the night before, that we couldn’t fit all the people in the stadium! Yes, there was absolutely no room for them to be in the building. So a few more thousand of people stood in line on the streets, without a screen or a chair to sit on, to watch the service. During worship, many people had started their deliverance. Darkness couldn’t stand the power and presence of God in that place…and wanted to leave, and left many shaking and screaming as they were fleeing and setting the captives free. Oh, how glorious that was! There is power in the name of Jesus!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by ScienceWatch: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
WARNING !!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scam on websites and Facebook called "tbjoshuawatch" was setup to destroy The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria and the loving ministry of the holy Prophet TB Joshua. This fake websites dont allow any comments to be made that dont agree with their own satanic views on the holy work done by the Scoan church, Nigeria.

The scam websites called "tbjoshuawatch" continuously and viscously twist every good thing reported about the Scoan church.
Recently they reacted viciously to verifiable evidence based reports that Dutch theologian Professor Willem Ouweneel and his daughter stayed at the Scoan Church, Nigeria. The professor also said that he and his daughter was healed and much more.

DON’T BE FOOLED BY FOOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.