Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (54765 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Can You Go Back To Re-worship In Your Former Church? / Why Did You Leave Your Former Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2009
95 points against Joshua

All this who belief in camera trickery are fools.
Joshua is a man with a good team that work

together to win the hearts of many! From the look of

things, there are allot who have taken live oats not

to tell the truth!
But lets examine how he prophesies of people with

problems in his church. Only gullible people can

believe that Gods tells him of people with problems.

Ask your self why people book deliverance

appointments with him. It is cretin that you will have

to tell them your problems before coming on the

appointed day! Now you are given an appointment

number which you have to show the day you arrive.

His bad agents pick your dressing and physic

information and tell the so call man of God who is

now confident you are present and claims a

prophetic revelation.
Secondly look well at the people who are healed

they are either having paralysis,diabetics,bandages

on legs or some other diseases that is not quickly

seen but when the real cripples(those with twisted

arms and legs) come, they are given rice,money

and wheel chairs!
Dont worry about those who come to testify

miracles experienced while watching TV.This is done

by those gullible people who experience a normal

thing at that time and conclude.this has really grown

his fame.
Watch his prophetic statements they are very vage

and hold in many cases.That is why many who are

carried rush to confess he is great
If he is real,imagine how many people would have

been healed each day which will given no room for

miracle repetition on TV.He dose one trick and runs

it over and over to catch attention.
Watch his TV well to see how movie acting is done

"Man of god help me, man of god help me" the

microphone man knows who is to start shouting and

the mic is ready just in time.
"What is flag? what is rain? the SAME flag that i

said i saw" if he had seen the flag first why not just

say "this and this will happened in America" Guess

work!
To be continued

"Drunkenness can bring poverty ,misery and death.Christianity can bring persecution ,misery and death.Therefore both have a common source"
-

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by hubreality(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2009
Terencefru, it's high time you start your own fake miracle church and TV manipulated shows and lets see how far you'll go! @poster, you better leave your highly esteemed Islam to enable you become a proper monitoring spirit on the affairs of Christianity.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Chiddysville(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ terencefru,
of all morons and mentally retarded on nairaland, you just came first. Congratulations!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Chiddysville(m): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ terencefru,
of all morons and mentally retarded on nairaland, you just came first. Congratulations!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Chiddysville(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ terencefru,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Xorenxo(m): 1:35am On Oct 18, 2009
I was healed of very painful mouth cancer by TB Joshua in 2002.Pls. If you had enjoyed healings from dis man of God let us know so dat dis issue could be laid to rest[pre][/pre]
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Nosa77(m): 2:57am On Oct 18, 2009
terencefru:

95 points against Joshua

All this who belief in camera trickery are fools.
Joshua is a man with a good team that work

together to win the hearts of many! From the look of

things, there are allot who have taken live oats not

to tell the truth!
But lets examine how he prophesies of people with

problems in his church. Only gullible people can

believe that Gods tells him of people with problems.

Ask your self why people book deliverance

appointments with him. It is cretin that you will have

to tell them your problems before coming on the

appointed day! Now you are given an appointment

number which you have to show the day you arrive.

His bad agents pick your dressing and physic

information and tell the so call man of God who is

now confident you are present and claims a

prophetic revelation.
Secondly look well at the people who are healed

they are either having paralysis,diabetics,bandages

on legs or some other diseases that is not quickly

seen but when the real cripples(those with twisted

arms and legs) come, they are given rice,money

and wheel chairs!
Dont worry about those who come to testify

miracles experienced while watching TV.This is done

by those gullible people who experience a normal

thing at that time and conclude.this has really grown

his fame.
Watch his prophetic statements they are very vage

and hold in many cases.That is why many who are

carried rush to confess he is great
If he is real,imagine how many people would have

been healed each day which will given no room for

miracle repetition on TV.He dose one trick and runs

it over and over to catch attention.
Watch his TV well to see how movie acting is done

"Man of god help me, man of god help me" the

microphone man knows who is to start shouting and

the mic is ready just in time.
"What is flag? what is rain? the SAME flag that i

said i saw" if he had seen the flag first why not just

say "this and this will happened in America" Guess

work!
To be continued

"Drunkenness can bring poverty ,misery and death.Christianity can bring persecution ,misery and death.Therefore both have a common source"
-

in response to your post above, please take time to investigate well before making rash statements. the registration that goes on at the synagogue is for those going to the prayer line for healing. the purpose of this is to get a good record of the contact details, etc. of those prayed for and the problems that they were having for testimony purposes. that is why all the prayer lines are recorded - for the purpose of testimony. record is very important. after all, if the disciples did not record the miracles that Jesus did, we would not be reading about them today. the healing service takes place every last friday of the month, but those with hiv, cancer, etc. are prayed for on Sundays. as for the thousands of newcomers and others that troop into the church every week, there is nothing like registration or booking or appointment note for them. they just come when and as they wish. concerning the prophecy - during the service every sunday, tb joshua prophecies to many in the congregation. take note, these are the people who have not booked or done anything before entering the synagogue. those for healing of hiv nad cancer do not even sit inside the church, but are positioned at the prayer line. so, your reasoning doesn't make sense. others that have booked for healng attend the monthly healing service which is a day set aside for healing, very few prophecies are given on these days.

concerning what you said that he does a trick and repeats it over and over. how can live service be tricks? every sunday, his service is broadcast live, including miracles & testimonies & prophecies,

concerning the prophecies, tb joshua has explained it many times that he speaks in parables,
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by GREENHOUSE(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2009
They said that prophet is not valued in his fathers land. The so called man of GOD everywere in this world are they all pure?
For example pastor Oyedekpo own a private university that is ment for the rich alone, while dont he make the school fees very affordable for the poor aswell, because they call them selves Men of GOD.
Well my brothers and sister lets stope criticising men of GOD and look unto GOD for the outcome of everything.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by GREENHOUSE(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2009
GOD knows best so brothers and sisters in the house lets stope blasphermy
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
TB Joshua is a fraud!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
Dear NOSA77 when i read this, i know it is either you are not informed or you are Tbs workers. have you ever tried to watch life wrestling(wwe)? TB dose the same.But where in the bible has one blasphemed a man? TB is simply saying he is GOD! Be wise fools.i will be back on my 95 points
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by hubreality(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
Terencefru, 95 points of your hatred and vain imaginations. They're not news any longer!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
TB Joshua is a scammer
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Xorenxo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
Pastor TB Joshua healed me of mouth cancer in 2002.Dis is verifiable because he used his own tooth paste 4 d miracle and I still keep d empty can till today as a proof.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by MrCrackles(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
Xorenxo:

Pastor TB Joshua healed me of mouth cancer in 2002.Dis is verifiable because he used his own tooth paste 4 d miracle and I still keep d empty can till today as a proof.
You are a bloated liar. . .
TB Joshua is a big fraud!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Shola2009(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2009
^^ not only is he a liar!! he's an escapee from the psychiatric hospital in yaba,lagos!
@ xorenxo im going to give them a ring now,let them trace your IP address. You idiot!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2009
Nigerians still believe in fake! you all read on net about Uri Geller and James Randi to know how long it took Uri to be exposed as a psychic Fraud yet there are still controversies.TB is fake! I can produce all those his tricks and even go beyond that! You people talk of him doing life healing>? Why are Nigerian hospitals still operating?. Non has ever said he went to him and did not get healing therefore he is super! Let him say a word and all Nigerians be healed.People are just carried by tv drama and exaggerated testimonies.Where dose he get the money to buy things and share and even give some to people? yet he claims he dose not make money out of his mission.You all give him the money to make him popular.Yes! I talk with confidence because i know what the computer world can create! Ask your self when did he start making prophesies? The computer world has improved.Watch a good movie and see how hot and serious the actors are yet it is still a virtual world.That is what Joshua dose.If you like contact me i will link you to sites that will teach you how to crook people with no magic or holy spirit at all! terikuul2000@yahoo.com
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by hubreality(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2009
Terencefru, what are you still waiting for to start yours since you claimed to do it(fake or manipulated miracles) pretty well than TB Joshua. What a hateful and dangerous mindset indeed!
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Abuzola(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
God have mercy, some people are so gullible.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by naijanow: 3:05am On Oct 20, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Accuser of The Brethren - Christian Witchcraft

by Pastor K.D. James

This report is about the maliciously unjust, envious and unbiblical manner in which the most prominent Church leaders in Lagos, Nigeria – Africa are failing in their sacred responsibilities. Later in this article I will call out names of individuals [/b]and specify how their lack of Christian integrity is bringing tremendous shame to the Name of Jesus Christ and his church.

For us Westerners in the USA and Canada, I strongly encourage you to familiarize yourself with the customs, spiritual beliefs and traditions of the people in this region. You will gain a deeper appreciation for Nigerian paradigms.

[b]THE ACCUSER AGAINST THE BRETHREN

Since February of 2008, leading newspapers throughout Nigeria have reported on the ‘alleged’ , moral failures and supposed criminal activities to include rape, sodomy and murder, all purported to have been committed by one T.B. Joshua, the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos, Nigeria.

Two individuals in particular, a Theresa Bisola Johnson a former church aid and Mr. Paul Agomoh a former associate minister under T.B. Joshua produced a video entitled, “Deception of the Age” (i.e. “Rise of a Nigerian Anti-christ”.

This video is being sold for $40.00 in some of the largest churches in the region. [/b]They assert that their goal is strictly to expose T.B. Joshua as a false prophet, a charlatan and perpetrator of atrocious crimes.
[b]
Specific Accusations

In the video Bisola Johnson described how she and others endured horrific psychological abuse and cult-like brainwashing. She claims to have been victim of sodomy and her video co-star Mr. Paul Agomoh claims to have personally witnessed sexual orgies, molestation of under age children, staged or fake miracles, and other sins, deceptive practices and criminal conduct.

The video entitled, 'Deception of the Ages' was take to well known Pastor Ladi Peters Thompson of Living Waters Unlimited Church, Lagos. He is the the individual who first contacted mainstream media and broke the story.

Can You Explain 'Due Process'?

Let's assume that Pastor Ladi Peters Thompson was pure in his motives when he contacted major newspapers with the allegations. Keep in mind that any 'reasonable adult of sound moral conscience' who views the content of that video would have no reason to doubt the integrity of the victims.

If those allegations are in fact true, a pastor and all mature Christians have a sacred responsibility. Scripture outlines a process that must be followed to effectively deal with matters of this sort.

1. II Corinthians 13:1, the church is commanded not to receive an accusation against a man of God unless it is confirmed by two or more eye-witnesses of sound moral character.
2. Matthew 18:15-17, “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16) But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17) And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.”

By adhering to instructions presented in the Word of God all persons, whether guilty, not guilty and innocent victims can have their privacy and human dignity protected. Moreover, if we follow these steps we can determine whether or not the allegations made are true or fabricated.

As Christians we must never forget that our sacred responsibility and life calling is to help all men, even the most wicked of criminals discover the reality of deliverance from sinful habits, forgiveness and peace with Jesus Christ and the power of His Holy Spirit. If we approach conflicts and strife in the house of God with this mindset God is free to work through us in order to effect confession of sin, repentance and restoration. If we abandon this process - souls will remain lost in sin, condemnation and shame.

We can never allow personal opinion, rumor or superstition distract us from our sacred calling which is to save the lost. All that we have just explained should not be 'new information' to experienced Pastors and members of clergy. However, if we explore how this case was handled we discover some very disturbing facts:

*At no time has Pastor Peters Thompson make contact or even attempt to make contact with T.B. Joshua to inquire as to the truthfulness of the video content. (A direct violation of scripture)
* As of this date (August 13, 2009), Peter Thompson insists that he will not dialogue with T.B. Joshua. Not by telephone, face-to-face or byb any other medium. (Wilful disobedience against the Word of God).
* Pastor Peters Thompson states adamently that he will not review evidence that could clear T.B. Joshua of the allegations, and has determined that if any such evidence exists it must be fabricated evidence.

The main point of this article is about something called - due process. The process in which Church leaders are to handle this kind of issue has not been followed.

FALSE WITNESSES EXPOSED

The integrity of the two so-called ‘witnesses’ against T.B. Joshua is questionable to say the least. There is sufficient evidence to prove conclusively that they have lied on T.B. Joshua. Let's explore the evidence.

* In 'Deception of the Ages - Part 4', Mr. Paul Agomoh boldly asserted that he purchased wheelchairs, even a specific wheelchair that according to Agomoah, was used to fake the healing of one Maxwell Ijeh. (Forward to frame 5:20 sec.) Agomoh describes how Maxwell was manipulated and made to sit in and pose as a crippled man.

Fact: Mr. Maxwell Ijeh and his wife have come forward to testify on record that Agomoh's story is fabricated and untrue. Maxwell Ijeh says the wheelchair was his own personal property. Maxwell Ijeh further states that he was genuinely healed nine years ago after receiving prayer at T.B. Joshua's church. He also states that Jesus Christ alone is his healer, not a man. Maxwell Ijeh states that his wheelchair was not purchased by Paul Agomoh as alleged in the video.

* Pastor Paul Agomoh alleged that Westerners were duped and manipulated into believing that T.B. Joshua had a 'healing anointing' on his life, when according to Agomoh the healings were fake and staged.

Fact: Jaco van der Westhuzen, a superstar rugby player from South Africa sought out prayer from T.B. Joshua due to a career threatening leg injury. Immediately after prayer, Jaco was filmed removing his leg brace and proceeded to leap and run without any pain or limitations. He returned to his rugby team and to this day, continues his sports career. Upon returning to South Africa, Jaco van der Westhuzen completed a medical evaluation. This video footage shows Jaco's doctor who standing by his side celebrating that something amazing did occur in the healing of this professional athlete. (Forward to frame 3.35 sec).

Fact: A delegation of clergy from the USA and Canada visited the Synagogue Church of All Nations to not only observe first-hand T.B. Joshua preach and pray for the sick. Among these delegation were Bishop Joseph Garlington of Philadelphia-USA, Pastor John Arnott of Toronto, Canada, Missionaries Rolland and Heidi Baker of Iris Ministries.

They conducted interviews with individuals whom T.B. Joshua prayed for and thereafter claimed were healed. Here is the video footage of their findings. The evidence is clear. People were in fact healed after prayer. According to their testimony, it was not T.B. Joshua who healed them, but the power of the Holy Spirit through faith in the name of Jesus Christ.

These new facts underscore the importance of why we must obey scripture and hear both sides of the story. This sacred responsibility can not be ignored or forsaken. The female in the video, one Theresa Bisola Johnson who claimed that T.B. Joshua sexually abused her is untrustworth to say the least. Listen and watch the following video:

* In this video footage we hear Bisola Johnson confession from her own mouth that she is an ‘emere’ (witch) on assignment to destroy the ministry of T.B. Joshua.

No Brother's Keeper

Failure to obey the Word of God is simply rebellion and disobedience. To bear false witness against a innocent brother or sister in Christ is to avail oneself to become an agent of demonic forces. In my next report I will cover the allegations made by one; Pastor Chris Okotie of Household of God Church in Oregun-Lagos.

* He alleges that T.B. Joshua has the spiritual ability to vacate his physical body at night and manifest himself in the home of his church parishioners or his enemies.
* According to Pastor Chris Okotie, T.B. Joshua did in fact can appear as a 'familiar spirit' in his home using such spiritual powers. (Source: Christian Online Magazine)
* Pastor Chris Okotie alleges that he has reason to believe that T.B. Joshua is a practitioner of 'docetic gnosticism'. He says that this is the source of T.B. Joshua's demonic spiritual powers.

Fact: Docetic Gnosticism is a belief held by ancient Greeks of 70A.D. to 100 A.D. It taught that Jesus Christ was not physically raised from the dead, but was an illusion. (Source; Wikipedia Encyclopedia) Docetism died out in approximately 1,000 A.D. It has nothing to do with occultism, spiritual or mystical arts.

Pastor Chris Okotie is obviously a poor student of Gnosticism and bible history. Should we even waste time entertaining his allegations that T.B. Joshua has the power to leave his body at night and appear in a physical form as a Familiar Spirit? I don't buy that fabricated story for one moment.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that allegation. It is based on superstition, myth and folklore. I am compelled to believe that Chris Okotie has other motives for coming against T.B. Joshua. This investigation will certainly be continued. By the way, I paid a visit to Mr. Okotie's church website - http://www.householdofgodchurch.com/childrenschurch/. He sure looks very sharp in that wonderful suit, but the name of Jesus Christ is not even featured on his website. There is not a one sentence on the saving grace and love of Christ anywhere to be found. Can a reader please encourage this man to get his priorities and message in order?

Late this year Pastor Okotie, a divorced pastor has remarried a widow. He has accused Pastor Christ Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Ministries to have received his powers to heal the sick from T.B. Joshua. Yet, we all know that Pastor Oyakhilome has been praying for the sick long before T.B. Joshua's rise to fame.

The umbrella body of Pentecostals has banned miracle crusades from being telecast on Nigerian T.V. Not only is the move in direct opposition to the work of the Holy Spirit, it is a statement to the whole world. It is an announcement to the world that 'Pentecostals', do not have the Spirit and power of Pentecost as our name suggests. The Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead, delivered the oppressed from demonic powers and healed the sick - is not present.

My advise to all Nigeria Pentecostals is to pray for your church leaders, pray for a mighty revival of God's power to invade your beloved country and then, STAND UP for truth, fairness, and Godly integrity.

Posted by Pastor K.D. James at 1:52 PM
3 comments:

Pastor K.D. James said,

I sent this letter out to Pastor Chris Okotie but to this date I have not received a response. I will resend it for another week or two and also follow up with telephone calls. Just as our Lord is patience and long suffering, I am too. It is not my desire to smear the name of Chris Okotie, but to get at the truth. He is being given fair and reasonable opportunities to reply.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by hubreality(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2009
"Due process" that has to be taken as recommended by the Scriptures in this regard has been grossly ignored by these fellows. It's sad and evil to see or read fabricated lies of supposed brethren against TB Joshua and Pastor Chris just because of the great deeds of God thru them. Imagine some popular pastors opening their mouth wide in the play of dirty religious politics, look, minus love any religion or sect is empty and ungodly.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by hubreality(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2009
"Due process" that has to be taken as recommended by the Scriptures in this regard has been grossly ignored by these fellows. It's sad and evil to see or read fabricated lies of supposed brethren against TB Joshua and Pastor Chris just because of the great deeds of God thru them. Imagine some popular pastors opening their mouth wide in the play of dirty religious politics, look, minus love any religion or sect is empty and ungodly.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2009
Terencefru, what are you still waiting for to start yours since you claimed to do it(fake or manipulated miracles) pretty well than TB Joshua. What a hateful and dangerous mindset indeed!

Hubreality Why should i live a life full of lies.I am not deceived because i am informed. You who think the holy spirit is blind only get caught up. Let TB heal cripples as Peter did to the lame man at the temple and not giving them rice and money.Notice he works only with situations that are not visible.AIDS, Internal fractures, Diabetics, What about the physically disabled?
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by terencefru: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2009
Hubreality Why should i live a life full of lies.I am not deceived because i am informed. You who think the holy spirit is blind only get caught up. Let TB heal cripples as Peter did to the lame man at the temple and not giving them rice and money.Notice he works only with situations that are not visible.AIDS, Internal fractures, Diabetics, What about the physically disabled? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Maykelly(f): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2009
[size=14pt]My Holy Bible says "Do not Judge" For God is the Perfect judge

When Christ came and started miracles - it was only those who believed in Him (Christ) that was Healed.

When Christ were doing good; they questioned Him(Christ) " who's authority are you doing these? They acused Him(Christ) and He (christ) died for no reason " they were all shouting "Crucify Him Crucify Him" Leave the thief for us, But Crucify Him(Christ)

This is a Saviour who died and rose for many years, but just about 1 ago, a demonic man acused Him(Christ) again that "Christ was married to mary magdalene "ThIS IS PEOPLE FOR YOU IN THIS WORLD"

When Christ healed a certain blind man "

Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?

He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
Then said they unto him, Where is he? He said, I know not.

They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.

And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.

Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.

Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.

They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.

But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.

And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?

His parents answered them and said, We know that this is our son, and that he was born blind:

But by what means he now seeth, we know not; or who hath opened his eyes, we know not: he is of age; ask him: he shall speak for himself.

These words spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.

Therefore said his parents, He is of age; ask him.

Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF ANTI-CHRIST, FOR WHEN IT WILL COME "HE WILL NOT HIDE HIMSELF"

because he is coming for a purpose - defintely he (anti-christ) will blaspheme against GOD and will do great wonders such as commanding Fire from Heaven -

So "If you seek for Miracle get it now for that time your afraid of "Shall Surely Come" when you shall no more seek for miracles.(Read Rev. 12 and Chapter 13

Do not be Quick to Judge, God knoweth and seeth ALL THINGS. Close your mouth "hold your tongue."

[/size]
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by simplify: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
On T.B Joshua, I have these comments to make:

1. His enemies are confounded by the fact that the man has brought back the biblical powers in healing and deliverance, which no other pastor or reverend has been able to do. This should have in no small measure, strenghtened peoples faith in the teachings of Christ. But the inability of other pastors to work such miracles, has made them to be jealous of him and would try anything to pull him down. But the miracles that God is performing through him has led credence to the fact that the power of God is real and also that the word of God is real also. The bible says that as believers, we will be given powers to cast out the demons, heals the sick and set the captives free. If what Joshua is doing does not buttress the above, tell me what does.

Secondly, I believe that it was very stupid of one of the leaders of of the penticostal churches to to have asked of joshua to tell him when he got born again and under which pastor’s tutelage. When did this pastor become the gate keeper of the freely given salvation of God to demand such from him. Must every spiritual rebirth be before a pastor? Can’t I in my small closet sincerely confess my sin to God and ask for his forgiveness? Must I accept Christ before a pastor before it becomes real?

Thirdly, I could remember that When Joshua started newly, people said he buried his source of power in the alter in his church and that he could not perform those miracles outside of the confines of his church buildings. But lo and behold, Joshua has been going around the world preaching the gospel of Christ and at the same time, signs and wonders have been following him every where.

Fourthly, lets assume for a second that Joshua is devilish as some of his detractors have tried to make peole believe, if that is the case, he would be counted amongst hundreds or even thousands of pastors that got their powers through occult. Now my question is this: How come his own miracles are far and above more powerful and greater than that of other pastors in the same mold with him? He must have gotten his powers from the same source as other devilish pastors. But as far as I know, he is the only person that I know of that performs real healing to the blinds, the lame and so many others stricken with various ailments. How come that other devilish pastors who got their powers the same way as Joshua are not able to perform as good as him? Does this not show that his source of power is not from any other place, but from God. To me it does! Another question is this, Why would satan give him such powers to magnify the kingdom of God? Is it not to satans detriment that all the man does is to spread the word of God and make the healing power of God more real to people, something that has been lacking for years? The man does nothing else other than to preach the gospel, heal the sick and render help to the poor. Do you think that satan would want that?

Finally, the so called confessions by his former associate, would have made a great story if it were about a brothel or a den of robbers. Unfortunately, they are not. There is no way one can convince me and other discerning humans, that such atrocities were taking place in the church and no one knew about them until they decamped. From the way the confessions were told, one might be tempted to think that Joshua does nothing else other than to have sex and plan wizardry. Mind you, synagogue is a place that attracts thousands and thousands of visitors at any given point in time and many of them have made it their permanent abode.

I am not a member of synagogue church of all nations and neither have I visited it. But the bible says that that by their fruits you shall know them. And by the T.B joshua’s fruit, I have already known him. HE IS AN ANNOINTED MAN OF GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by benjax2002: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
God is really using TB Joshua to do wonderful works. I wonder why this people are trying to bring a man of God down. TB Joshua is a humble man of God.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by benjax2002: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
. I think you critics of TB Joshua should stop misleading people in this forum. TB Joshua has done nothing wrong. What else do you expect from a prophet! TB Joshua never boasts of himself. I wonder where you get your wrong stories about TB Joshua.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by benjax2002: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a bloated liar. . .
TB Joshua is a big fraud!

Where are you getting your facts from? TB Joshua has never praised himself for what has been using him to do, rather he glorifies Almighty God for the power vested in him. You hear stories amd you draw conclusions that he is not a true man of God. How do you know who a man of God is? Remember even the pharisees criticized Jesus in this own time. Please don't judge,just leave everything to God and please stop misleading people in this forum.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by CarlosVent(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
pls who is sure of all these.

we need live testimonies
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by Zodiac61(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
All miracles are fake and unverifiable. There are no miracles.
Re: "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members by pmartins: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
lf T.B Joshua miracle is fake what is or conscience? why is it that our mind is so dark to spoil good thing in this country, but l will alway pray for all of you to make a change from your bad doings. and l will advice to stop this act or else they will face the rot of God for spoiling T.B Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.