Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) (744 Views)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon / John Grisham Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) by goodiz(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2009
have you read Phillip Margolin's book(s)? they could keep you really up all night, like Grisham's. I am currently reading his Lost Lake. interesting.like Grisham, Margolin is also a lawyer. while grisham is a trial lawyer margolin is a criminal defense lawyer.
Re: phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) by Joan4427(f): 3:33am On May 11, 2009
Margolin is an engaging writer. It's a wonder Grisham's books made it to fame and his didn't it. I guess it's a stroke of the elusive but desirable thing called 'luck'.
Glad you've also discovered Margolin. Enjoy!
Re: phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) by goodiz(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2009
thought no one in the house has read his books.glad you have read it, joan4427. his books are, i'm tempted to admit, better than grisham's. pity he is not as recognized as grisham. the only explaination for this is the same as why achebe is yet to be a nobel laureate -- luck!
Re: phillip Margolin And John Grisham.(2) by BobiJoe: 9:39pm On May 15, 2009
i sort of agree with you goodiz,i've read a book ok Margolin and i must say i found a lot captivating.

(1) (Reply)

"life Digest;my Quest To Know" / Can Literature Solve The Problem In Niger Delter / Get Barcodes For Your Book Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.