Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. (2078 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / $151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by wengerjay(m): 4:20am On Nov 03, 2015
The presidency monday said workers’ salaries for the month of October which were unpaid at end of the month would be cleared today, following the restoration of the computers that crashed as the salaries were about being paid last month.

The presidency said the delay was caused by unforeseen technical challenges, a statement issued on monday by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said.

According to the statement, the president “is seriously concerned about the ordeals of civil servants on account of delayed payment of salaries.”

The statement explained that the happiness and welfare of the people was one of the cardinal objectives of any democratically elected government.

Shehu also emphasised that President Muhammadu Buhari was committed to these objectives not only on paper but also in practice.
The statement further thanked Nigerians for their patience and understanding, adding that empathy would be the guiding philosophy of the Buhari administrationhttp://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/federal-civil-servants-to-receive-salaries-tuesday/224548/
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by likila: 4:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Lie lie!
this na una December salary ooo.
better safe the money well well.
This shugaban kasa government go kill peoples.
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by bensonlee770: 4:26am On Nov 03, 2015
It doesn't have to be made public now. Our creditors should not be aware of this news.
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by retepmurt(m): 4:34am On Nov 03, 2015
likila:
Lie lie!
this na una December salary ooo.
better safe the money well well.
This shugaban kasa government go kill peoples.
My brother, make we swap jobs na. Make u give me ur federal job and i dash u my state job. For your information, na Benue state i dey.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Those civil servant wen I borrow money (I no wan mention names) you all knw ur selves. I no wan hear story o!
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by wengerjay(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Let's hope so.
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by lumzybo: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Until alarm blow, I won't believe the story. lipsrsealed

How culd a crash of a system hold the entire FG worker to ransom? undecided

I hope this ain't another Lai Mohammed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by hrykanu231(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Abeg the earlier they pay, the better. All I wanna see is First Bank alert notifying of my salary payment. Period!
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2015
Poor Nigerian's hmmmmm
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by henchamb(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Just 2 days delay and the federal government apologized. Welcome development
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by bensonlee770: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2015
I
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by femicyrus(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2015
lumzybo:

salary single laptop (SSL) is responsible
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by kelvine(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2015
I thought it was only me finding that unbelivable.
Certain information are just too lame.

lumzybo:

Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2015
retepmurt:
My brother, make we swap jobs na. Make u give me ur federal job and i dash u my state job. For your information, na Benue state i dey.
we can swap too, give me ur state job make i dash u my applicant job.
Re: Federal Civil Servants To Receive Salaries Today. by sonofanarchy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Official INEC Result As #kogidecides / EFCC Invites Tompolo: Channels Television. / Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.