Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours (2078 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by egift(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
I salute the Court today for refusing to grant bail to Nnamdi Kalu. But the way he is firing and hiring lawyers, it seems the guy wants to stay longer in detention. So what do you think may be his reason for wanting to stay longer in detention?

I think he is beginning to enjoy the half cooked watery beans and don't want to miss it. grin grin grin grin

Add yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by emamos: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
he prefers been in ZOO(prison for animals) to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by badmrkt(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
egift:
I salute the Court today for refusing to grant bail to Nnamdi Kalu. But the way he is firing and hiring lawyers, it seems the guy wants to stay longer in detention. So what do you think may be his reason for wanting to stay longer in detention?

I think he is beginning to enjoy the half cooked watery beans and don't want to miss it. grin grin grin grin

Add yours.
STALEST STALE.... cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by RapLawd(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
egift:

Add yours.

Who resurrected you? The court outcome today?

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by egift(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
RapLawd:
Who resurrected you? The court outcome today?

I have been very busy. I come around sometimes to watch how the Wailing Miscreants and their Yam-Eating paymasters hiding in the shadows and barking at the trees.

With Wike's victory, it is now proven beyond measure that President Buhari is determined to do all that is needed to instill the Rule of Law and uphold good governance. Will that make the wailers happy? I don't think so.

A big gbossa to all the Progressives in the house!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by EdCure: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
While in detention, he won't be paying bills grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by PentiumPro(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
His dumb followers and supporters are lying to him that he is doing a good job from prison grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yorubas are already here as expected. This people are sick...all they think about 24/7 is Igbo Igbo Igbo.lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by PentiumPro(f): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
new2020:
Yorubas are already here as expected.
This is a Yoruba owned site.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by Eshinwaju: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
I think the guy is enjoying himself in prison o....his cheeks look more robust... cheesy cheesy....let him remain there till he is sentenced to death... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

This is a Yoruba owned site.

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman...what are you scared of even online? Congenital shameless coward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by spanishkid(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu brought all these upon himself. PMB is not Gej who's a woman and a weakling. If it was Gej he would have pampered him but the man in Aso Rock currently is a military General and not a bloody civilian.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by egift(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
new2020:
Yorubas are already here as expected.

And your tribal bigotry blinded you to know that this thread is proudly brought to you by a full blooded Igbo man that is a true believer of the Nigerian project.

I put it to you that it is easier for Nnamdi Kanu to be granted bail today and Nigeria colonize the whole of West Africa than for any BiaNonse of a Caveland to be established in Aligbo.

If you are tired of Nigeria try Somalia. I know your problem is that you can't even afford Flight Ticket, that is why you are languishing in the Zoo like that you emperor-wannabe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by PentiumPro(f): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba man pretending to be a woman...what are scared for even online? Congenital shameless coward.
Silly, you should be ashamed.
Stick to the topic and stop your shameless dance of shigidi on this thread
An ijaw man lost an election, IPOB people carry the matter for head like jobless fools.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by tosin2013: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
egift:

And your tribal bigotry blinded you to know that this thread is proudly brought to you by a full blooded Igbo man that is a true believer of the Nigerian project.

I put it to you that it is easier for Nnamdi Kanu to be granted bail today and Nigeria colonize the whole of West Africa than for any BiaNonse of a Caveland to be established in Aligbo.

If you are tired of Nigeria try Somalia. I know your problem is that you can't even afford Flight Ticket, that is why you are languishing in the Zoo like that you emperor-wannabe.

Oga egift, abeg soffry soffry trash them o!

They are presently in state of highpitched wailing and gnashing of teeth grin grin

I hope kanu's arse isnt servicing one dic.k in kuje hence the desire to perpetuate wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

Silly, you should be ashamed.
Stick to the topic and stop your shameless dance of shigidi on this thread
An ijaw man lost an election, IPOB people carry the matter for head like jobless fools.

Ccoolitemp, Coolitempa is the same person as this shameless cowardly man raised by a yoruba single mother...no father at home to instill confidence and fearlessness in him. They are many of them online raised by single mothers...over emotional, can't reason with them...at all, they identify as women, think like women and act like women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by egift(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosin2013:

Oga egift, abeg soffry soffry trash them o!

They are presently in state of highpitched wailing and gnashing of teeth grin grin

I hope kanu's arse isnt servicing one dic.k in kuje hence the desire to perpetuate wink grin grin

When he is done with, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song. To get bail alone is like pulling a tooth. Wait till we get to trial and issues bothering on threat to National Security grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by TimeManager(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
You sabi know say he go reach one level wey beans go sweet you reach and hin go come be like say beans sweet pass honey. Our prison sabi cook beans die, biafra no sabi cook beans reach.
na our beans dey do kanu yoriyori.

No be lie na true!

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by tubouncen(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
They are derailing from the topic...another tribal e-war... Smh
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by Rolings: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Me think he knows he has lost face ,he has been shamed and exposed as a fraud and is afraid he may be stoned on the street of he gets out. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by vedaxcool(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
He is ashamed of Biafra and he is homeless. So free accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by HammerEvery(f): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
The yorubaes no longer call kanu a 'fraud'. They now call him a 'terrorist' because he came back and told them to their face that nigeria is the biggest fraud. Tells them the truth. Lwkmd.

Evil is fighting back at the truth, buth the truth that IPOB preaches will prevail.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by egift(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
HammerEvery:
The yorubaes no longer call kanu a 'fraud'. They now call him a 'terrorist' because he came back and told them to their face that nigeria is the biggest fraud. Tells them the truth. Lwkmd.

Evil is fighting back at the truth, buth the truth that IPOB preaches will prevail.

Which Truth? Abeg you can hang it on your neck.

For Kalu to get bail is like pulling out a tooth from a dragon. Now imagine how hard it will be to walk out a free man when the real case begins. Everyone that listen to his station has the evidence against him.

Now I understand why NBC left the station running for long - they were just recording the evidence grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by derrick333(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hahaha @half cooked watery beans" u get am Wela,islik u b regular customer o

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by tosin2013: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2016
egift:

Which Truth? Abeg you can hang it on your neck.

For Kalu to get bail is like pulling out a tooth from a dragon. Now imagine how hard it will be to walk out a free man when the real case begins. Everyone that listen to his station has the evidence against him.

Now I understand why NBC left the station running for long - they were just recording the evidence grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin recording evidence?!,!!!! Lolzzz
grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by ijedallar: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
go and ask mandela.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by coolitempa(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
new2020:

Ccoolitemp, Coolitempa is the same person as this shameless cowardly man raised by a yoruba single mother...no father at home to instill confidence and fearlessness in him. They are many of them online raised by single mothers...over emotional, can't reason with them...at all, they identify as women, think like women and act like women.

If not for the fact that I have just been released after being banned again....I would have shown you pepper... cheesy cheesy...the mods are biased and just keep banning me for no just reason... angry angry angry
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu Will Not Like To Leave Detention - Add Yours by coolitempa(f): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
new2020:

Mods....I hope you people can see this now...if I respond now...they will ban me again... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Agitation For Biafra / 19 Northern Govs Insist On Licences For preachers / What Is Your Proposed Solution To The Herdsmen Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.