Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today (9897 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2015
StepTwo:

as in the Man himself na erosion ni?

If he's erosion I wouldn't be complaining na, we would know the right environmental body to report to.

He is busy digging biggg gutters on busy roads. He would dig here and move to another spot_ "no scale of preference at all" (i.e) He doesn't even know roads that need immediate attention.
All this is because he wants to be seen as active. Imagine fixing roads in rainy season??

Lilimax:

They will fail!
Alex Otti we know smiley
Otti is the real deal, I wonder why some Abians love to suffer...just for some silly "we must rule Abia State mentality".
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by debbie(f): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2015
ok
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Case closed Oga shocked
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by ruggedboy01: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Alex all the way..... t. A orji and his puppet should go to hell
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Sammyblaq(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
*shakes head* This redress don take time. Wetin dey hold them?
BCA dey broadcast am?
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by emmydee(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Otti we know
taaaaa!
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
cupidhero:
Ikpeazu go don give dem ikpe for azu so that he will come out victorious. Even me wey dey stay for the best neighbourhood for aba don tire for the town. Foolish man@ikpeazu

Where you dey stay ?@best neighbourhood, I wan come visit you. I stay on Ngwa Road angry
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2015
I have told ponponkon to park his load to mgboko umuoria for the arrival of the chosen one.

TeamAlexOtti God willing.
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by arabralph(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2015
God show us the way in our search for a leader.we need someone who has the pedigree to attract industries to peace loving Abia.atleast let's revive former Golden guinea and Ceramics etc.The slogan should be Industrialize Abia...
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by StepTwo: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

If he's erosion I wouldn't be complaining na, we would know the right environmental body to report to.

He is busy digging biggg gutters on busy roads. He would dig here and move to another spot_ "no scale of preference at all" (i.e) He doesn't even know roads that need immediate attention.
All this is because he wants to be seen as active. Imagine fixing roads in rainy

hehe!

some work better that way though.

maybe he'll stabilize after 8years.

please vote him again.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by dabiko(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
I pray the verdict goes Otti's side. Abia needs a man like him to achieve the needed transformation and reformation. #TeamAlex#
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by kaykay1980: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2015
IKPAZU DON WIN NOW THE TRIBUNAL ALREADY UPHELD HIS ELECTION. I AM IN THE COURT ROOM AS I POST THIS

4 Likes

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by harmless011: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
The Governorship Tribunal sitting at Umuahia Abia State has declared Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu the duly elected governor of Abia State.
The tribunal said that Dr. Alex Otti could not prove his case and therein dismissed the case.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by prince4pro(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Chaiii no hope 4 d ordinary man
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by cupidhero(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Where you dey stay ?@best neighbourhood, I wan come visit you. I stay on Ngwa Road angry
Lol grin grin
NO 22 iheorji street off Ngwa road Aba.
Welcome to tha hood. cheesy cheesy
No person wey go gree say him hood bad....u sef too like Ngwa road,i sure say you never go their except the ahia huru/ngwa road market.
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2015
Ikpeazu should go abeg!...Abia needs someone with pedigree
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Ponponkon: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2015
DikeOha882:
I have told ponponkon to park his load to mgboko umuoria for the arrival of the chosen one.

Shame on you
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by brofula(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2015
Otti allow this man to concentrate and bring good governance to Abia.
You asked for a cancellation of 3 LGA and INEC agreed gave it you yet the man still mainained his lead.
spare your money for 2019, enough of all the distraction. Abia needs Okezie on a day like this to right all the wrong

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by contigiency(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2015
Based on what the returning officer did by reversing his earlier decision to cancel the problem local government areas, the majority of us can only be appeased if a re-run is done is such places. Because, till now Inec has not told us why they went ahead to annonuce a result in areas that they told the whole country was mared by irregularities. So for the confidence of the people and integrity of both Inec and the Judiciary, the needful should be done.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by ishiamu(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
anyone related or close to any orji in abia must be removed, I pray otti wins to save abia from the brink of destruction.

Coming from the tribuna okezie victor ikpeazu has just won
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by ishiamu(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Ponponkon:
Shame on you

Coming from the tribunal ovi has been declared winner

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by ishiamu(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
DikeOha882:

Nw hide ya face ikpeazu okezie has won

Even though It pains me to announce it... I hate nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Harfisco(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2015
The two lawyer Rotimi Akeredolu (san) and wole ogunwole both were councel to Gov ajimobi @ oyo state tribunal now against each other @ far away Abia
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by presido2e(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2015
Ikpeazu just won at d tribunal. Next point of action - Appeal court (i guess Otti will apeal)
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by ZIDANEFUN(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lord blind all orji's branch so dat abia state will see clear
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by fairheven: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
it would have been better for the tribunal to seat in ABUJA like the Rivers state own,already the ipeazu gang has tried all evil machination ,including burning down INEC Office in ABA

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Ajuba1: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
God's own state really need a messiah.
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Activityj(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
With mama peace voice i say there is God ooooo!!!
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by nwadiuko1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
cupidhero:

Who be tenant and who be indigene? Ikpeazu get house for aba? How many Ngwa people dey live for better house in Aba and how much money and resources did the whole of Ngwa land contribute in order to create Abia state? Noisemakers!
your stupidity knows no bound......if you want to know about an ngwa man meet me at opobo junction in ogborhill, come there let's see who is the tenant and who is the landlord.......or better still I challenge you to invite me to any place of your choice in Aba let's see who the boss is

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by cupidhero(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:
your stupidity knows no bound......if you want to know about an ngwa man meet me at opobo junction in ogborhill, come there let's see who is the tenant and who is the landlord.......or better still I challenge you to invite me to any place of your choice in Aba let's see who the boss is
Opobo junction? That slum?
Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
cupidhero:

Opobo junction? That slum? I maintain a permanent residence at NO 16 Uche street in Eziama,Aba north.
Try and mail me if you come around.

I wan come visit you with goodmind, you no gimme address. Person wan come fight you, you run give am address.
Why are Nigerian men like this bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Abia As Ikpeazu, Otti Know Fate Today by nwadiuko1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
cupidhero:

Opobo junction? That slum? I maintain a permanent residence at NO 16 Uche street in Eziama,Aba north.
Try and mail me if you come around.
lol you are so childish....you are probably one of my tenants in eziama.....let's meet in front of starline Nig plc complex @ the same eziama you talk about lemme show you who the boss is.....ana enwe obodo enwe my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses / Winifred Oyo-Ita: GLIS N16bn Not Missing In My Office / Agbazuere, Ikpeazu's Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff - Ifeanyi Okali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.