Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,546 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? (737 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Is It Natural To Have No Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? by ejembiboy(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2009
I am a guy I meet this girl that I am older than her 3 yrs,we were into each other so much that she even told here cuzz that she is in love with me but when I decide ask out she said no and two later she agree 2 man that is 12 yrs older than here,an so i decided not 2 go her place any more and she would let me be,that she cannot sleep since I no longer see,that she dose not know how she said yes 2 him,pls wthat do i do I love her but she always in the arm of the man
Re: She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why? by sofeo(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2009
Sit her down and talk to her and let he know your feelings for her.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Of Their Culture Would You Adopt, Is There A Limit? / How To Get Girls For Teens / Steps To Take To Ensure That A Relationship Gets Off To A Good Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.