Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. (1221 Views)

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal / This Cobra Had To Pay For Being Too Greedy With Eggs! (pictures) / Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by achu442(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
See what MTN has started doing....I tried to borrow money to make an emergency call just now......And this is the message MTN NG sent to me...And u guys know its impossible... Please someone should warn MTN NG ...Thanks

1 Share

Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by lordthree(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
-9k chineke no be 50 naira and 100 dem dey allow, chai mtn are not smiling o

1 Like

Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by kasysleek(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by khalhokage(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Looks fake, go edit am well
Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by Hazheez: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
achu442:
See what MTN has started doing....I tried to borrow money to make an emergency call just now......And this is the message MTN NG sent to me...And u guys know its impossible... Please someone should warn MTN NG ...Thanks
they even deduct 25-27 naira on my phone everynight,,, i just called dem and sweared for dem. Saying z nigerian citizens to pay deir fine.
Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by achu442(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
khalhokage:
Looks fake, go edit am well
You think its fake??....I'll waste my time editing and posting it here!!....Ok...try to borrow money from them using *606# and try it again...Then give us a feed back
Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
achu442:

You think its fake??....I'll waste my time editing and posting it here!!....Ok...try to borrow money from them using *606# and try it again...Then give us a feed back

Omo no be joke o! I saw it too, I tried to screen shot it, but when the message is up, I can't, so I had to use different skills and timing to do it. Mtn most be joking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN NG Uses This Means To Pay For Their Fine..dont Fall For It. by achu442(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
runzlord:

Omo no be joke o! I saw it too, I tried to screen shot it, but when the message is up, I can't, so I had to use different skills and timing to do it. Mtn most be joking!
I was really confused until they told one of friends that be is owing -30,000 naira....MTN NG ...Nigeria we don enter one chance oo

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment A Weird Snake Went Crazy And Commited Suicide / Super-robot With Twin Guns Is Unveiled / Phone Users Explain How Their Samsung Galaxy S4 Got Burnt While Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.