Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! (4031 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by xxxangel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's goes like this, I met this guy in my church, we sat on d same bench, so we got talking and became good friends. After while I moved to the area where this my friend also stays, unknown to me her girl friend also live in that compound too where I moved in....in few weeks she started foaming caring neighbour oooo,i thought maybe because I was his bf best friend sort of, let cut d long story...she came to my room to watch movie in my laptop one thing led to other we started kissing nd cuddling before I could blink, she was completely naked ooooh boy!!!! She's hot nd pretty,that was wen my senses return because one thing I hate must in my life is betrayer. I couldn't continue she got mad nd left..now she's daring to tell her bf that we re having sex...if I refuse her again,she said besides I have seen her unclothedness....mature advice please what should I do.........
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by iyimide(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
story for the gods..

BTW ftc

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beware of any girl dat suddenly wants u to hav sex wit her as a must. 90percent chance there is that she may b pregnant already and would want to dump the responsibility on u, makin u think u impregnated her. Boys, pls be wise. Hold urself

4 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bro b smart!! Fuvked d shittt outta her punny!!**She's a crazy bitchhh!!

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Beware of any girl dat suddenly wants u to hav sex wit her as a must. 90percent chance there is that she may b pregnant already and would want to dump the responsibility on u, makin u think u impregnated her. Boys, pls be wise. Hold urself
What happen to condom? grin grin
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by vizkiz: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
this film ComE be like one Ghanian movie whey I watch last month... Watin be the name oh
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
What happen to condom? grin grin
u really duno hw much konji makes one to lose control and hv sex witout condom cheesy kai d tin sweet die

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
u really duno hw much konji makes one to lose control and hv sex witout condom cheesy kai d tin sweet die
A smart nigga will not try such!!
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
A smart nigga will not try such!!
some are experts in withdrawing..
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by gamaliel121(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bit'ch wants you to crench her puci

Bro run oooooo...
Leave that pucci alone..pls...

That pucci may be bad puccii....

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
some are experts in withdrawing..
lmao!!fuvk withdrawing grin op dont mind dis guy,use condom!!
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!fuvk withdrawing grin op dont mind dis guy,use condom!!
me I dnt like condom..
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Flee from all appearance of evil.
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
You are lai Mohammed protégé. Which guy will do that?
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by hob(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Runaway from the pussy oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by donholy28(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Run! Run!! Run!!!...but op i think u made up dix ish cause any guy go don bang d living daylights out of her by now
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by IamLEGEND1: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Emade(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
If it is the unclothedness let her see yours but men are very difficulty oo
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by xxxangel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
gamaliel121:
Bit'ch wants you to crench her puci

Bro run oooooo...

Leave that pucci alone..pls...

That pucci may be bad puccii.... bros I thought so oooo but d Babe fit tell him guy say we dey fucck nd she's serious abt it oooo....say I must Bleep her
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
bro is this a Nigerian or ghana movie? ..cause it really looks like a movie i watched last week....eh something queen of something...just remind me na?
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by laphta(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
abeg no one noticed dis guy's grammar ni. Guy how far na?
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by deanoffaculty: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP....it's a simple thing and don't stress yourself too much.
if she wants to do the same thing again, tell her that you are HIV positive. Walahi, she will not enter your room again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
GIRLS AND SEX,CANT U GUYS LOVE WITHOUT SEX?
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
CAN'T SHE LOVE HIM WITHOUT SEX?OP FIND SOMEONE U'RE COMPACTIBLE WITH
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Misspicy, ova 2 u
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by misspicy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oma307:
Misspicy, ova 2 u
kikiki...that is blackmail and i don't cope well with blackmailer...if am the OP i will record our conversations and dare her to report me to her guy...den i will burst her bubble.....af seen situations like this some girls are just desperate btw i think she is pregnant or HIV positive for her to be that desperate no be today guy dey see her unclothedness naw
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Twill92: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
xxxangel:
It's goes like this, I met this guy in my church, we sat on d same bench, so we got talking and became good friends. After while I moved to the area where this my friend also stays, unknown to me her girl friend also live in that compound too where I moved in....in few weeks she started foaming caring neighbour oooo,i thought maybe because I was his bf best friend sort of, let cut d long story...she came to my room to watch movie in my laptop one thing led to other we started kissing nd cuddling before I could blink, she was completely naked ooooh boy!!!! i fuvked her but I couldn't continue like that with her, she got mad nd left..now she's daring to tell her bf the truth that we re having sex...if I refuse her again,she said besides I have seen her unclothedness and fuvked her once....mature advice please what should I do.........
.... this is the real story bro, i did some modificatns on ur behalf, its not good to lie... now nairalander can comment rightly... op u've betrayed ur guy long ago
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by royalpearl80: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
xxxangel:
mature advice please what should I do.........

i go vex 4u oooo @op, are u a dullapo?.....fvck d hell out of her now, @least e no dey read metre
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Moz22: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
do u know I am disappointed by this comment
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Moz22:
do u know I am disappointed by this comment
cheesy i knw u will but d lady is a bitchhh!!a LovePeddler as well grin
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Moz22: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

i go vex 4u oooo @op, are u a dullapo?.....fvck d hell out of her now, @least e no dey read metre
even u!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Preparation....Ladies, Be Like Janet! / Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions / She Always Says She Is Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.