Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer (3796 Views)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by azzima(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and I know you are a pussssssy from your conversation running out of time local champ bounce
OBVIOUSLY, you ain't Nigerian if you can't understand him......this ain't Flatbush!
Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by azzima(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
what's this animal talking about did I hear you say 5th class citizen have you ever wondered if yorubas misbehaves they end up in the grave awolowo abiola diya and igbo only jail terms now who's the 5th class yorubas are known cowards ask gen diya never ll I kneel for my junior that's shameful so bitchhhh next time u open that useless mouth or your ringworm infected hands to type rubbish ask yourself y is my mama not telling me the truth about my real papi you know what I mean snitch
Mr Man, relax yourself!!!! A friend told me a true story about an accident. He said 3 men died and ONE Igbo.Then I asked him ,is the igboman that died not a human being anymore??Your guess is as good as mines!

1 Like

Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 04, 2015
azzima:
see this foolish ILLITERATE comparing Mr Radio Biafra to these ACCOMPLISHED statemen. The albino fool that was agitating about BUYING weapons to fight the Nigerian Government? On a side note, why did this Biafran become a British citizen if he so much love Biafra??. I have NEVER heard of ANY of the Statemen that you mentioned, EVER PLEDGED allegiance to ANY OTHER country while fighting for their own SOVEREIGNTY. Isn't that HYPOCRISY? ??These accomplished men didn't have the liberty of Speaking from the comfort of another country of citizenship while at the same time,agitating for their own country...this Kanu clown is such a farce. By the way ,didn't IPOB threaten that because Kanu is a British citizen,the UK will send F-16 to nuke Nigeria because of his incarceration?it's been weeks now and the Nigga is still getting daily beatings from Mutiu and Mohammed in jail. The UK government EVEN released a letter supporting Nigeria's sovereignty. Igbos.....Miscalculating since the beginning of time! !!!!

You did not have to call out your illiteracy. Mandela, Ghandhi, Steve Biko, Nkrumah, Fidel Castro, et al were NOT STATESMEN at the time they were jailed. Please, take sometime off social media to read at least Google can help you.

FOLYKAZE:

Non from the name you listed above is a secessionist

It depends on what you understand by secession as distinct from self-determination. Review the South Sudan, Kosovo, Bangladesh and other states to see you are absolutely wrong

1 Like

Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by bugzbunny: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2015
I used to wonder why yorubas invade threads abt igbos..... Threads dat don't concern them... Why they lose sleep once they hear biafra... Until I met one myself... We were having a conversation along d line..I mentioned biafra...he facial expression changed...he was more lik pleading.. Abeg make una forget dat thing.. It was God dat brought us together... We are all one... I told him how lagos will be lovely witout igbos.. He disagreed dat lagos is big and so is d country...
So d point is... Not dat yorubas love igbos
They are afraid of life without igbos... The uncertainty
The northern influence on them
You can NEVER see a yoruba supporting biafra
because they are afraid

Hope this helps people who used to wonder like me.... It is wat it is... For any biafra u mention..a yoruba mans life span decreases by 5sec....
coolitempa:
Just lock him up and throw away the keys.....or even have him tried for treason....this guy is a terrorist and deserves no pity.... angry angry....he has to live with the consequences of his actions..... angry
morbeta:
My guy will come back a lover of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by azzima(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2015
Xetima:

You did not have to call out your illiteracy. Mandela, Ghandhi, Steve Biko, Nkrumah, Fidel Castro, et al were NOT STATESMEN at the time they were jailed. Please, take sometime off social media to read at least Google can help you.

It depends on what you understand by secession as distinct from self-determination. Review the South Sudan, Kosovo, Bangladesh and other states to see you are absolutely wrong
Ok now that you have shown us that you are educated by responding to my comments, did any of these "freedom fighters" swear allegiance to ANY other country while "fighting" for their own freedom??.How can Kanu fight for Biafra Independence while carrying BOTH Nigerian and British passports? ?? Hypocrisy of the highest order! The same UK that your Brothers are now cursing because they (UK)just released a letter to support the Nigerian Government. Meanwhile 2 Igbos just got executed in Indonesia the other day,2 Eze ndigbos in Ghana are Physically threatening each other over who is authentic,the 2 other foolish Ezendigbo s in Ibadan are still slugging it out in court for the past 6 years,the "Real" Ohanaeze is claiming that the "Other" is fake. Are Biafrans just CURSED or whatCausing confusion AMONG THEMSELVES and others all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer by emamos: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
azzima:
Ok now that you have shown us that you are educated by responding to my comments, did any of these "freedom fighters" swear allegiance to ANY other country while "fighting" for their own freedom??.How can Kanu fight for Biafra Independence while carrying BOTH Nigerian and British passports? ?? Hypocrisy of the highest order! The same UK that your Brothers are now cursing because they (UK)just released a letter to support the Nigerian Government. Meanwhile 2 Igbos just got executed in Indonesia the other day,2 Eze ndigbos in Ghana are Physically threatening each other over who is authentic,the 2 other foolish Ezendigbo s in Ibadan are still slugging it out in court for the past 6 years,the "Real" Ohanaeze is claiming that the "Other" is fake. Are Biafrans just CURSED or whatCausing confusion AMONG THEMSELVES and others all over the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong / How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. / Checkout Newly Introduced Additional Uniforms Launched By The Nigeria Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.