Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! (3301 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Davedoz:

Ma man! I don hear you!
But I've learnt that its not gentlemanly to dump a sister, and I've always been too soft and emotional to deliberately hurt a sister. Its better to always give them the honour and privilege to do it themselves! Cuz I think we're emotionally stronger than they're! I hear they derive pleasure from it! So I always allow myself to be dumped!

Concerning your last paragraph. . . . . . No comments! :-

true that.

women have a lot of perverse sources of joy and fulfillment...... and dumping a guy just so happens to be one of them.....along with having a guy beg and grovel before her.

"...Cuz I think we're emotionally stronger than they're..."

aaahhh mah niggur,no let dem NL feminists hear you oh....when they come for ta head,my hand no dey grin
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

aaahhh mah niggur,no let dem NL feminists hear you oh....when they come for ta head,my hand no dey grin

My man. . . . . Help me tell them say na joke I dey joke ooooo. Cuz I no get power to argue with one of their activists!
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015
I know some persons will say....... This is a silly, shallow or childish thing to do/say here, but its important you all know that we've broken up!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm announcing it for the sake of ladies that were disappointed that I was taken. I'm free now. And not in any relationship for now! So hurry, while stock lasts!

Cutehector
Vizkiz
Hob
Gamaliel121
Iamsodium
Modelmike7
Libertyfather
Donholy28
Misspicy
Michellla
IamLegend1
Onstelly

Lalasticlala
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Davedoz:
I know some persons will say....... This is a silly, shallow or childish thing to do/say here, but its important you all know that we've broken up!!!!!!!!

Now, I'm announcing it for the sake of ladies that were disappointed that I was taken. I'm free now. And not in any relationship for now! So hurry, while stock lasts!

Lalasticlala
praise God...hope there will be christmas bonaza....i want hamper size tongue
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

praise God...hope there will be christmas bonaza....i want hamper size tongue

Yea....... But we don't have enough that can go round!

So, the need to hurry!

You can make bookings by PM-ing me
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by misspicy(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Davedoz:

Yea....... But we don't have enough that can go round!

So, the need to hurry!

You can make bookings by PM-ing me
end time Davedoz cheesy
but seriously was it this thread ended ur relationship?
Re: She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! by Davedoz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
misspicy:

end time Davedoz cheesy

but seriously was it this thread ended ur relationship?

She wanted more that I can't offer!

And they say. . . . . . . . . "If you love it, you let it go. . . . . . . . . " * the other part is pure thrash! *

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions On First Love / I Swear This Is The Most Funniest Comments I Ever Laughed At On Nairaland / Lesson For All Nigerian Ladies In Pictures....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.