Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post (49716 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by bastian5050(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
ukeme200:
Good...... Welcome to federal republic of northern Nigeria.

FTC for the first time.

Nairalanders, give me some likes Biko.. grin grin

The poster below; tongue tongue
I suspected this move chai pmb is so predictable.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by mbaboy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Northernocracy meaning only Hausa's are to be trusted
ukeme200:
Good...... Welcome to federal republic of northern Nigeria.

FTC for the first time.

Nairalanders, give me some likes Biko.. grin grin

The poster below; tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by TippyTop(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
nobeku:
Your father is a CHARLATAN... And you know what that makes you.. BLOODY son of a charlatan.. A future charlatan.. OKPO!!!
[/s]
Complete m.or.on.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by harristo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
gsparks01:
The heading is a deliberate attempt to instigate tribal hate and nepotism... SMH

Even if you said that, the heading - based on the post, simply said the truth.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by harristo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
carinmom:

You know what, I'm angry because you stole my FTC and were even celebrating angry

Calm down missy. FTC belongs to no one.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by akagson: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
These are leaders... Not people like diezani dat carted away with infinitely huge sums of money
Well, for y'all who refuse to see Baba's flaws, I say to you, "kontinue. Your day would soon break"
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ALISMILE(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ddonchester:

Whats the definition of south south. Define it or forever remain dumb and deaf. Baboon
u don't knw SS and u re. Shoutin Biafra!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.. and stewpeed...

lie nsi ebea
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
These are leaders... Not people like diezani dat carted away with infinitely huge sums of money
If they disclose to you how much oil money northerners stole and have been stealing you will know diezeni is a learner
Look at the late sani abacha stolen money that triple diezeni's meagre sum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by TippyTop(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okaka27:
and a southerner was leading for d past 6yrs ?
Wat is wrong with ur head
How many Niger Deltans have been ministers of FCT Abuja?
Even though our money was used for the design and building of that city, no Niger Deltan has ever been minister for FCT. Why do you therefore expect us to be happy when 3 northerners are shortlisted for an organization that is wholly Niger Deltan?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by IGBOSON1: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
engrkenny:
Dr Kachikwu might be regretting why he bowed to pressures to resign from ExxonMobil. What are the functions of ministers of state anyway??

^^^Serves him right! smiley

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Tyontop(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eeya! Another food for thought, some are not after credibility and performance, they are very good in condemnation and pull him down syndron!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by malton: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Provided Kachikwu is doing well as GMD, why change him at all? I was happy when I saw he was shortlisted as a minister-designate thinking he will double as a minister and a GMD. A move which will have made him more powerful than any GMD ever was. That way, he would have influenced things his way and made positive impacts as it would mean there isn't any force at loggerheads with him.
It'd be such a shame if this news were to be true.
On the other hand, this could be a sensational write up conjured up to create division and further polarize Nigerians along the North-South dichotomy.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Postulates: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mere speculation! At no time was Musa Kida considered for the post. Again, someone from within the corporation will be appointed as bringing someone from outside will slow down the momentum gained and cause a setback of 3 months; learning the ropes of NNPC.

Someone else has been tipped for the post. A northerner would not land the post as the past six GMDs of NNPC prior to the incumbent have been from the North. Yar'Adua (Katsina State -NW), Barkindo (Adamawa State - NE), Ladan (Kaduna State - NW), Oniwon (Kogi State - NC), Yakubu (Kaduna State - NW), Dawha (Borno State -NE). Kachikwu is from Delta State - SS region and status quo will be maintained, implying the post will go to a southerner appointed from within or outside (doubt this) the NNPC corporation.

P.S: A scenario exists where both the Petroleum Minister and NNPC GMD can be from the South. Such was the case in 2008 when Rilwanu Lukman and Sanusi Barkindo assumed both roles respectively. They were both from the North (Kaduna and Adamawa States respectively).

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ariman: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmm....i trust my president.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Ngwaukwu1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
gsparks01:
The heading is a deliberate attempt to instigate tribal hate and nepotism... SMH

The heading or the intended action itself is an "attempt to instigate tribal hate and nepotism"?

Before you answer, kindly check up the meaning of the word 'nepotism'.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmm....
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by RaptorX: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
It is obvious now even to a blind person that this president is pursuing a northern agenda and he is a bigot. By removing a southerner from heading NNPC only to replace him with a northerner and moving him to an irrelevant post as a minister of state, which is nothing more than an errand boy position. I pity southerners supporting this bigot and his islamisation agenda of Nigeria. I don't think any government have been this blatant in treating the non hausa fulani sections of this country as conquered territories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ariman: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
bastian5050:

I suspected this move chai pmb is so predictable.

Naija must move on Man. Wake up from your slumber
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by caprini1: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. Very truthful. Abacha, IBB, Abdulsalam, etc, come to mind.
ROTFLMAO. grin
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ddonchester:
Dimwit, Biafrans are leaving you guys soon so you can have your so called good leaders lead you Idiots. Ndi ara, Maaaad people

Biafrans? By this I take you mean your friends, family members, fellow thieves and maybe your neighbors too? I sure hope you aren't including the rest of us igbos amongst this your drug induced dreamland called Biafra?!!!
F00l!!! Better go and get an education so you can get areal job and finally move out of your parents house!! F00l at 40
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
A minister of state in any ministry is just like a personal messenger to the real minister ,in a large way even the perm sec is more powerful than a minister of state. Been the gmd of nnpc is far more important and powerful than a minister of state .now the north controls all key sectors of the economy and the nation. Bravo buhari

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Forwetinnah: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmnn

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by MaziOmenuko: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
MadCow1:
I can see my Ogas name on the list..

[

And this may finally be that door through which I achieve my dreams of working for the NNPC.[/i]

Lol...if the dude couldn't fix u into NNPC when he was a director, forget it, he won't fix u now as a GMD.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ethicalUser(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm....make I do like say I no see anytin .... Well he's covering up for the lost years ... But to be honest yar adua was even more considerate in distributing jobs among the various ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by MadCow1: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...if the dude couldn't fix u into NNPC when he was a director, forget it, he won't fix u now as a GMD.

He has never worked for the NNPC.

Na ehn name wey I see as one of the possible replacements for Kachikwu dey sweet my belle.

I know he will not give me a free pass (assuming he considers my matter), but he will give me a shot at proving myself fair and square.

Insha Allah, he will be the replacement for Kachikwu.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nature8(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Your father is a CHARLATAN... And you know what that makes you.. BLOODY son of a charlatan.. A future charlatan.. OKPO!!!
You can cry me a river for telling you who dullard is. Only the primitive dude like you who can't help it. The certifigate is a testament to that! He is a big scam!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by pimpo: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okaka27:
and a southerner was leading for d past 6yrs ?
Wat is wrong with ur head

Which southerner was GMD of NNPC for the past 6 years, please

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
GOD pass buhari, if ur plann is to oppress southern part of this so country definately he will fail,.abacha is an example.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by 989900: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
@all those complaining: did anyone force Kachikwu to accept the post; even defended his suitability for it @ the senate.

Phewwww!
angry
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Eluwilussit(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Icecream4U:
bro, most northerners are truthfull and straight forward. Beside, they are nigerians and qualified too.

Stop being silly. Abacha, ibb, Atiku, Dikko, Abdusallami, abba morro, just to mention a few, are all southerners abi? If they are honest, why is there so much poverty and illiteracy in the north? Why are they sponsoring Boko haram? Why do they accept all the positions that they ain't qualified for? So the north has more intelligent people than the south? Who ruined naija in the first place?

Go check the meaning of honesty, pls. What's straightforward about jailing the VP and leaving the president? What's honest about accepting sponsorship from well known corrupt politicians?

Buhari is failing Nigerians. He has not learnt anything from the mistakes of those who ruled before him. I wish he will stop treating Nigeria like a conquered territory. He's the president of Nigeria for God's sake.

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.