Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post (49704 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
YOU ARE LOCAL..Your heightened mental capacity is BLISTERING IDIOCY.. Go and hang around your fellow lowlifers..
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE LOCAL..Your heightened mental capacity is BLISTERING IDIOCY.. Go and hang around your fellow lowlifers..
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i ebea
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by luvprince4real(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
well played. this things has been planned from inception. put a southerner there first then later apoint him a minister for state petroleum (a mere noise maker) and replace him with a northerner.

Buhari we no need minister we are ok with NNPC GMD give d minister to a northerner and leave kachikwu alone.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i ebea
Look at this TORCHECUL with your local parlance and orientation... DARK MANDRILL!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i ebea
YOU obviously were schooled with local lingua franca... GIGANTUM DUNDERBOLT!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by francizy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Stop being silly. Abacha, ibb, Atiku, Dikko, Abdusallami, abba morro, just to mention a few, are all southerners abi? If they are honest, why is there so much poverty and illiteracy in the north? Why are they sponsoring Boko haram? Why do they accept all the positions that they ain't qualified for? So the north has more intelligent people than the south? Who ruined naija in the first place?

Go check the meaning of honesty, pls. What's straightforward about jailing the VP and leaving the president? What's honest about accepting sponsorship from well known corrupt politicians?

Buhari is failing Nigerians. He has not learnt anything from the mistakes of those who ruled before him. I wish he will stop treating Nigeria like a conquered territory. He's the president of Nigeria for God's sake.

Bless you brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
francizy:

Bless you brother!!!

Bless u too my man.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ceejay4real(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
MadCow1:
I can see my Ogas name on the list..

Dear Baba God,

Please let it be him that becomes the New G.M.D of NNPC. The guy is straight as a ruler, a sound Engineer and very professional in his work ethincs.

Nigeria would benefit from him being in charge of the NNPC.

And this may finally be that door through which I achieve my dreams of working for the NNPC.

Pls remember me o my broda! Me too wan work 4 NNPC. It's been my dream job since I finished NYSC! You can holla me 08169751137. Thanks in advance!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by 1miccza: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
These are leaders... Not people like diezani dat carted away with infinitely huge sums of money

Northern or mallam leaders
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by godjb(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rest in peace Zoo Nigeria, Biafra we stand. When the day will come when I will need visa to go and visit my Arewa neighborhood, when my Biafra embassy will discourage me from visiting such a stone aged country called arewastan islamic republic. When the boko haram will want to take control of the Arewastan islamic republic then my country Great Biafra will send our plane to evacuate any Great Biafra citizen in Arewastan islamic Republic.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by vanunu: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
It seems these biafran people dey see road pass other Nigerians, all their predictions are coming to pass before our very eyes and we are totally helpless. Buhari , diaris Godoooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this TORCHECUL with your local parlance and orientation... DARK MANDRILL!!!

Afo sagbuo nne i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
YOU obviously were schooled with local lingua franca... GIGANTUM DUNDERBOLT!!!

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i
LOCAL ENTITY!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
GANGSTERS PARADISE!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Vulu: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. Very truthful. Abacha, IBB, Abdulsalam, Maina, etc, come to mind.

THESE ARE THE MOST HONEST NIGERIANS, THEY ARE ONLY CLOSE TO THE POPE IN HONESTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i
BLISTERING SCALLYWAG!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Afo sagbuo nne i
BOISTERIOUS SCALLYWAG!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
LOCAL ENTITY!!!

Nkita lacha nne i anya ebea
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
GANGSTERS PARADISE!!!

Tinka tigbuo nna i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
BLISTERING SCALLYWAG!!!

Ikpu nne i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
BOISTERIOUS SCALLYWAG!!!
Bastard vagabond
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
YOUR DNA IS AWASH WITH IGNORANCE!
Can you please quit with the caps?
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
BLOODY SON OF A WARLOCK!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
vanunu:
It seems these biafran people dey see road pass other Nigerians, all their predictions are coming to pass before our very eyes and we are totally helpless. Buhari , diaris Godoooo!
A leopard doesn't change it's spots. Buhari can never change... I remember we extensively discussed the case of Ibe Kachikwu and how he was used as a pawn to calm frayed nerves. We said it on this same forum that he will be removed and made a minister of state (an inconsequential portfolio) and replaced with a northerner. The drama is gradually unfolding according to the script.

The North is back! That has been the catch-phrase among Northern elites since after the april Presidential elections. We're not surprised and we're not in shock. I can confidently state it here that Biafra is coming. Buhari will definitely oversee the balkanisation of Nigeria. It is his destiny and there's nothing he can do to change it.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
BLOODY SON OF A WARLOCK!!!

Kitikpa gbagbuo nna i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Bastard vagabond
INTERNATIONAL DUNDERHEAD!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
INTERNATIONAL DUNDERHEAD!!!

Tinka tigbuo nna i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Ikpu nne i
Keep eschewing your local parlance... PETER PAN!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Keep eschewing your local parlance... PETER PAN!!!

Otu nne i
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by SamiraF: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Northerners? Or Moslems?
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by BUSARI522(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.