Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post (49691 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners / Buhari To Appoint New NNPC GMD To Replace Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Episteme2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
There's none so blind as those who will not listen.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Serves him right! smiley

It's ain't a crime for one to heed the call to serve his fatherland, just that everything tends to be different in Nigeria's case. Do you you know what people would've said had he chose not to answer the call?
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
agabaI23:
So what is your growse with me? Say it out!
None personally!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wit all sincerity i tink a southeasterner ought to retan dis position in order to reflect ethnic balance|bt any ways d president reserve d right of his prerogatives my suggesting is just an opinion|politics is a win win situation|
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Realist2: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
I saw this coming, Kachukwu was name GMD NNPC when Buhari appointed all northerners as his domestic staff, and there was an outcry of his sectionality, he used that to cool the heat out his tribalistic wish of giving that post to a northerner, now he quickly nominated him for minister so that when Buhari remove, there woudnt be eyebrow.
We are aware of Buhari nothernization of Nigeria agenda, but history will repeat itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Apinja2: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
We are changing to the North per second per second.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ukeme200(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
mbaboy:
Northernocracy meaning only Hausa's are to be trusted

Gbam!!!!. We voted for change, they are pelting us with negative change.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ukeme200(m): 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
bastian5050:

I suspected this move chai pmb is so predictable.

He is not a democrat, but a dictator. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by ukeme200(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
carinmom:

If you know there is no price for FTC, then why d celebration and request for likes huh

Wait, lemme ask introvert and lady F.... grin
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
dre11:

Why didn't the president add a southerner at least to remove perceived ethnic colouration in the selection process of a new man that will take over in the petroleum industry

nigeria belongs to northerners.

NNPC is equally their property.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Kkjam(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
This Buhari doesn't want to change.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
I said it long ago, i said a SS igbo n SE igbo can never be GMD in NNPC......Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
flyca:
I remember a Nairalander actually predicted this.

To those who campaigned for this guy from the other side of the divide, ntoooooooor tongue

I predicted it ma brother, I know d northerners at the back of my hands.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Descartes: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Icecream4U:
bro, most northerners are truthfull and straight forward . Beside, they are nigerians and qualified too.

You are sounding like a slave with the above statement @bolded

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by flokii: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
I guess dat otueke drunk and his wife has started feeling d result of GREED and BETRAYAL...

wetin concern me... afterall it's one Nigeria
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by bejeria101(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
The Daura President aka last cowbender shld hand d country to his family,omo ale oshi
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
chuna1985:

I predicted it ma brother, I know d northerners at the back of my hands.
bros buhari never even start sef,just give him 12 more months and see how he will deal with tinubiband other Yoruba apc leaders .it is just a matter of Time

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by project7(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Buhari might unknowingly accelerate the final disintegration of the country. Its just six months and all this?
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by herald9: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
If only these appointments will stop them from bombing themselves....

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by fineguy11(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Buhari, a name synonymous with dictatorship. Taking all the juicy posts to the North while our Southern brothers and some gullible naira landers all in the name of party are foolishly and blindly supporting.

Buhari, lead this nation not into revolution!

who wants to start revolution in nigeria?...how many nigerians are ready to take a bullet,just for sticking to a cause?..in 1000 years to come,we'll still be talking abt revolution...
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by costandi(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
dre11:
Am sure the constitution and political institutions won't allow for any perceived dictorial tendency you might think he do have. This is democracy.... And not military government
I agree that he hasn't gone beyond the confines of the constitution yet. However, when a leader shows favoritism towards a certain people without giving a damn about how the ill feelings of others as far as its accommodated in the constitution show dictatorial tendencies and no political institution would disallow it. When I said he's a dictator I meant that metaphorically. This man can stretch the constitution to its limits to satisfy his selfish desires,like I said, 'without giving a damn'.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
For those south easterners, westerners and southerners who have been hovering over buhari chanting change I hope they can all smell what's coming...I just hope this news doesn't turn out true...if I was kachikwu i'll just resign and go continue my job at mobile or where ever I came from...northerners everywhere you go like mtn... angry...what ever happened to searching the whole of niger delta to find a reputable indvidual who can run the nnpc well after the movement of kachikwu...its just pathetic...

3 Likes

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by engrjacuzzi: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
the nation's oil sector being headed by arewa republic.
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by wizsolzy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wft. I think I now see reasons with d biafrans....buhari want to turn dis county to a northern country. ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

You can cry me a river for telling you who dullard is. Only the primitive dude like you who can't help it. The certifigate is a testament to that! He is a big scam!
Your innate intent is STUPENDOUSLY CALAMITOUS in the first place.. Talkless of its actual MANIFESTATION.. Do a mental turn up of your inadequacies... It's NIL....
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

lie nsi ebea
Anu MPAMA!!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Your innate intent is STUPENDOUSLY CALAMITOUS in the first place.. Talkless of its actual MANIFESTATION.. Do a mental turn up of your inadequacies... It's NIL....
PRICK! angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

PRICK! angry angry lipsrsealed
What else can you say.. BLOODY TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
Complete m.or.on.
YOUR DNA IS AWASH WITH IGNORANCE!
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Anu MPAMA!!!!

Kitikpa sewaa i onu ebea
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by nobeku: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Kitikpa sewaa i onu ebea
kitikpa sewaa otu nne gi dere..
Re: NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
kitikpa sewaa otu nne gi dere..

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.