Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Beginning A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beginning A Relationship. (400 Views)

I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo / We Are Beginning To See The Side Effects Of Tramadol Abuse / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginning A Relationship. by Sarang(f): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
How you begin a relationship matters. Its just that most guys become so obsessive and emotional at that infatuation stage of an affair. They do many things to impress. These things they do are far away from what they really can do. Then as time goes on, When they can't continue pretending, The get fed up and show their real capacity.
And gbam, The woman flees away cos she loved him for who he pretended to be not who he really was.

So at the beginning of a relationship, My brother declare your asset.
Tell her where you actually work, show her your house, You must not tell her your exact income but give clues that you are average or even low :v :v

No be say, you'll invite her for a date, and when she's going, You'll give her 5k for transport, You keep forming big boy at your detriment. And when you totally suffocated and tired of impressing her, She gets frustrated, cos you built that foundation that her TP back home is 5K, whereby a drop na 100naira to her house. At most 500 is okay for her Tp. Even that 500 dey too much..

No dey do guy man wey you no be.
And one thing about most Nigerian women is that they don't care how much you've given them, whatever you do for them is past tense. All they value is what you are doing now!
These women don't ever reject money, Even if say na your school fees, They wish you'll just dash them. Lol.

So if you no get money, No start with money spending.

Inugo?

Thank you.

#IamSARANG.
Re: Beginning A Relationship. by Sarang(f): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
kiss
Re: Beginning A Relationship. by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol ladies sha...
Re: Beginning A Relationship. by peeparty(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Even if na your school fee dem no send you oo.
Anyway I blame some boys sha always trying to impress..

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For Happy Relationship / To Love And Be Loved / Amber Rose Chosen By Paper Mag To 'break The Internet' In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.