Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) (38357 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Becomes Imo State Education Ambassador (Photo) / Okorocha Appoints Uriel Oputa As Imo State Carnival Ambassador (Photo, Video) / Oge Okoye Becomes Ambassador Of Numatvile City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by kentkayana(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adidas na wa oh.. Why e be una no see me ? Since I was born I they rock adidas till date, na peter way start to dance last ten years ago na him una give ambassador.. There is God oh..
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
You don't know anything about them,sing with paul is coming up soon after dance with peter, Paul is a rich dude with or without endorsement. Paul is into real estate and has some other business interest, the money Paul and Peter makes belongs to Okoyes and not to other families
Bollove:
I heard Paul is lazy ...But the rate at which peter is going places , it will affect psquare ooo ...... even @Dance with Peters should be a collaborative thingy but only peter doing his things and Peter can dance shikena.

My tatafo don dey yaff pity Paul oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Bollove: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2015
DikeOha882:
You don't know anything about them,sing with paul is coming up soon after dance with peter, Paul is a rich dude with or without endorsement. Paul is into real estate and has some other business interest, the money Paul and Peter makes belongs to Okoyes and not to other families
I know Paul is into real estate even peter sef .... we are on social media doing tatafo on celebrity so don't knock Ur sef out. .... I know Jude would have put a clause somewhere in the MOU where any money made by the duo or psquare certain percentage would go into their corporate account.

anyhow sha, they are Psquare and it is better things happen as Psquare especially endorsement deals , Na small small hish dey happen.
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Who actually cares but charix
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by 2Awesome: 4:39am On Nov 04, 2015
i dey drop my own song soon by the grace of GOD
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Who actually cares but charix
The thread talks about a real Nigerian celebrity. Nowhere did you see "wannabe" written there.
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Palmwinetapper: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
charix:

The thread talks about a real Nigerian celebrity. Nowhere did you see "wannabe" written there.
Can you stop BULLY
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by ostirich(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Why are these ibo pple execelling this much? Sorry!
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by fizziea(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
hedonistic:
This is ridiculous. Why is Lola or what's her name causing unnecessary division within Psquare?

In case you don't know, Lola single-handedly pulled the strings with her contacts in the advertising/marketing industry (with help from her many sugar uncles) to help Peter get this deal as well as the Glo Dance with Peter deal. She could have easily done it for Psquare as a group, but she wants to prove a point and perpetuate the beef within the family.

This can't end well and it would not.

may God forgive u
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by dwesternmall: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) by Mistermamus(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Peter just getting all d endorsement paul nkor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Outfit To Yaw's Shalanga Concert In Lagos(photos) / BBNaija's CeeC Steps Out In Style As She Poses With Her Mercedes Benz / Maria: Kelvin's Brother Dares Cubana Chief Priest, Threatens To Expose Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.