Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Possible Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Possible Is This? (975 Views)

How Possible Is These Please / How Possible Is It To Work From Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is This? by Baddo101(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
To the married and those in a relationship or courtship

How possible is it to have a relationship or Marriage where there would have never been any misunderstanding/quarrel/troubles?

Practically is there anything called a perfect combination?

For those who have experienced this please share to this is possible...
Re: How Possible Is This? by nawtibownie: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
I'm in neither of these but I think quarrels and misunderstandings are quite inevitable in marriage/relationship. You should always allow patience play its role when things like this come up. Being obstinate complicates issues.
Re: How Possible Is This? by Baddo101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm...

I do hear some people say they have neva had any misunderstanding and i wonder if they are all lies or wateva.

More comments please....
Re: How Possible Is This? by LordReed(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Baddo101:

How possible is it to have a relationship or Marriage where there would have never been any misunderstanding/quarrel/troubles?

Is it possible to never quarrel with your parents? Your siblings? Your friends? Your colleagues? Your subordinates? Your bosses? If the answer is yes to these then you the most peaceful man on earth and you can live without quarrel with your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is This? by taryour(f): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Baddo101:

It is NEVER POSSIBLE !!! If there is a couple that don't have misunderstandings in 1 year then they are harbouring hatred in themselves or having extra marital affairs, they will soon kill themselves.
Re: How Possible Is This? by EasyConsult: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Baddo101:

You have issues with your parents and siblings, how much more a complete stranger who you have to learn to live with every other day of your life. quarels will pop up, but what makes them inconsequential is the understanding especially by the offended party that the significant other is imperfect and willing to make excuses for the other and the one hand and the concerted effort by the offending party not to willingly offend and mke amends and apologize in the case that there comes up one from timo time
Re: How Possible Is This? by Chubhie: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Every intending couple ought to take courses on conflict resolution. Some ladies will wake up one day and just decide to give you trouble just for the mere fun of it. I guess its part of their biological makeup.
Re: How Possible Is This? by PresVA: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
taryour:

It is NEVER POSSIBLE !!! If there is a couple that don't have misunderstandings in 1 year then they are harbouring hatred in themselves or having extra marital affairs, they will soon kill themselves.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. are you serious?
Re: How Possible Is This? by kashamyanat: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Its not possible. In fact from experience this little misunderstandings have strengthen our luv. It has a way of spiecing the marriage. Just make sure it is well managed i.e no one must knw(especially ur children), it must not last 24hrs(find a way of talking it out), you both must do your usaul daily devotion together(morning N night). Note that in most cases I accept to play the fool and let him be the King just for the sake of peace. Guess what? When ever I go this way he becomes very guilty especially when he is at fault and the next thing is that he will start finding a way of saying sorry either directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is This? by marbee(f): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
minor misunderstanding is common to every couple,but major once like : fighting, raining abuses on each other might be new to some couples.
I would say depends on the two people involve or the duration of their marriage.
Re: How Possible Is This? by Baddo101(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
kashamyanat:
Its not possible. In fact from experience this little misunderstandings have strengthen our luv. It has a way of spiecing the marriage. Just make sure it is well managed i.e no one must knw(especially ur children), it must not last 24hrs(find a way of talking it out), you both must do your usaul daily devotion together(morning N night). Note that in most cases I accept to play the fool and let him be the King just for the sake of peace. Guess what? When ever I go this way he becomes very guilty especially when he is at fault and the next thing is that he will start finding a way of saying sorry either directly or indirectly.
Wow.

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday / Help Detained Mothers At Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro. / Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.