Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Possible Is These Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Possible Is These Please (638 Views)

How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? / How Possible Is This? No Borehole In A Whole Town / Social Distancing At Family Level , How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is These Please by damjane(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2018
So I recently met these girl who had the same name as me, like my complete name in the same order. I was really freaked out as I have never come across a scenerio like these. I would like to know if these is possible. Someone you don't know, and are not related to in any way whatsoever.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
damjane:
So I recently met these girl who had the same name as me, like my complete name in the same order. I was really freaked out as I have never come across a scenerio like these. I would like to know if these is possible. Someone you don't know, and are not related to in any way whatsoever.
it possible and it is most likely the person must be of the same tribe with you.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by daviesblaze(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2018
mine was worst. we bear the same three names quite in same order. worst of all was that we share the same height, bodybuild and complexion. you need to see how freaked out we both were.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by eyinjuege: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2018
damjane:

Don't be surprised there are a 100 more people like that out there
Re: How Possible Is These Please by bukatyne(f): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
damjane:

How unique is your name that you are freaked out?

Do Google search and see it return hundreds of results.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by damjane(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2018
daviesblaze:
mine was worst. we bear the same three names quite in same order. worst of all was that we share the same height, bodybuild and complexion. you need to see how freaked out we both were.
the same with me. We've got the same complexion, height and body figure.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by daviesblaze(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2018
damjane:
the same with me. We've got the same complexion, height and body figure.
for a moment i thought he was me from another world or dimension. another moment i thought maybe my mother actually gave birth to twins. fu'cked up taught like that were just messing with my sanity at that moment cheesy cheesy
Re: How Possible Is These Please by thorpido(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
It's possible especially in some areas where a lot of people bear common names like Okon,Akpan,Ekaette e.t.c.
Re: How Possible Is These Please by edoman2016: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
damjane:
Ask your account officer at your bank the question. He/She will show you thousands of their customers bearing same complete names as yours. Nothing special about it.

(1) (Reply)

Family Size 65" Samsung Smart Uhd 4k Hdr Tv (tizen Os & Bluetooth - Wifi) / Baby Shark Toy Saves Toddler’s Life In US / Mistakes Married Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.