Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) (5404 Views)

Uniben Loses A Student..300 level Student Shot Dead (pics) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Mapoly Student Found Dead 45 Minutes After Final Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by EMMAXBLESS(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
They just logged out around 3pm and on getting to the iyana oluwo axis he was dropped down by another Cult member who happens to be from a rival cult group, when d Nigeria police officers search his bag they found a yellow woolly scarf which indicate dat d guy shot is a strong Member of the Alora group Cult,He's popularly known has RASHEED
Am sorry for the picture bad quality cause the nigeria police are not smiling with the way they handle their gun...he's a marketing department student Nd2 .......

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by dmola(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
k
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Amastermovic(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lalasticlala u r needed here
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Dammylolaodunayo(f): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
RIP TO U... LALASTICA
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by gungab(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Swissheart(f): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nawa oh
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by BushidoBlue(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op if you are in a higher institution, you need to have a refund from your secondary school. You didn't make sense with this title. Shut dead, life on seen?

What are you even trying to say.
Was the victim shot and you are live recording or what

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Amastermovic(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
BushidoBlue:
Op if you are in a higher institution, you need to have a refund from your secondary school. You didn't make sense with this title. Shut dead, life on seen?

What are you even trying to say.
Was the victim shot and you are live recording or what

Guy keep calm.. Not easy seeing ur mate lying on the floor hopeless and u will be cool typing nd making news from it.. SMH for u...

2 Likes

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Timoviral(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
like they say in Grand Theft.

.....WASTED...

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by EMMAXBLESS(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
More pics

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by ozy4christ(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
I pity his parents
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by AK481(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
And this one just graduate ooo

Na so him take change him address.

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by hmath3991(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
wastes sperm

1 Like

Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is Sad !!!
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
e b like sey d op sef belong, or how you get him personal pix since na immediately you get there you dey do the update.
beta change your ways, no death is as sweet as sleeping down to heaven.
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Its gotten to the point now where you dont feel pity for Cultists anymore.
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by freemanbubble: 5:19am On Nov 04, 2015
that is it men. you know who you are then walk carefully.
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2015
I don't understand why cultists always die in their final year.. Now he died painfully and will continue his agony in hell. #just sad for his parents.
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by EMMAXBLESS(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
e b like sey d op sef belong, or how you get him personal pix since na immediately you get there you dey do the update.
beta change your ways, no death is as sweet as sleeping down to heaven.

ND I guess u r my godfather.. All media including bloggers came down to Nairaland nd stole some important information I updated today. I will update a screen shot about a blogger where he gave the guy information as Seun nickname lalasticlala because he saw me mentioned them... But never knew I was only calling their attention i guess Seun should do the correction himself
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by imsuboi(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Bucketts
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:

ND I guess u r my godfather.. All media including bloggers came down to Nairaland nd stole some important information I updated today. I will update a screen shot about a blogger where he gave the guy information as Seun nickname lalasticlala because he saw me mentioned them... But never knew I was only calling their attention i guess Seun should do the correction himself
I careless about you sharing the story. am concerned about your intimacy with the cultist.
You shared the event when you got to the scene according to your words, meaning you couldn't have gotten his personal pix from a 3rd party but from your device, if the one he was putting on a sign out shirt was snapped that day as a group, how come you have his single pix where he stood alone, you also have one he was putting on a native which looks more like a social gathering, meaning you must have been together when it was snapped or you received it to your phone. The question is still that, you guys are extremely close.
Anyway, a potential criminal have been taken away, no need to shed tears. Not everyone is a kid without discerning mind.
Re: Mapoly Student Shot Dead 45 mins after his Final Paper(picture) by Tapout(m): 2:50am On Nov 05, 2015
choi ...just like that?? sad

(1) (Reply)

See Seven Panties Tips Essential For Every Woman’s Lingerie Collection / Help..gtbank Created My BVN Profile With A Wrong Age And Woudnt Update It / Biography Of Lanre Issa-onilu |meet (APC) New National Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.