Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) (44838 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by RichDad1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
She's as fugly as her mom.
#thetruth
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by christinie(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol
Oyind17:
ok
She is beautiful, that brother is too close to her, they aren't married yet.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by christinie(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Not her but another pastor's daughter.
ceeceeuwa:

So I thought too. Or was it a rumor then?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
marjo:
the person that married Andy of Living In Bondage fame was the daughter of the CPM Ajao estate G.O - Rev Ezekiel .
Ok
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by 2signo(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
I will be at the wedding by God's grace. I am sure it will be fun.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by j1mmy: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
yes, using dumb churchgoers money
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by olaola001: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Congrats

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Also,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ODUBEZE: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Them don dey umuah umuah self before marriage. I am sure abstinence is not preached in the Church.
Gods' standard does not change ooooo
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by cogsej06(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
And dat's Kachie......FUTO Mech Engr. congrats bro.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chai I still remember when TREM was conceived on my street at Akoka. They used to give us in the children section cabin biscuit on Sundays and Mike was always vibrating in the adult section.

Time flies. God blesses our handwork in due time. Hard work eventually yields fruits.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by nefertitiram: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
My Big Daddy!
TREM HQ!
From Akoka to Obanikoro!
Uche is my sister o! We played in sunday school together, oh I miss those days.

I am God's Power House
Anointed by God
To work the works of God

I am God's Power House
For me to fail... me

IMPOSSIBLE!
Tremites, hit me up with some likes!

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by olawooro: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Baboo13:
My Lord Bishop niyen

If you want to invite him for any programme, sha make sure your speakers are working very well
Your Lord Bishop! So unfortunate that poeple don't know what christianity is all about.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by specco(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
nefertitiram:
My Big Daddy!
TREM HQ!
From Akoka to Obanikoro!
Uche is my sister o! We played in sunday school together, oh I miss those days.

I am God's Power House
Anointed by God
To work the works of God

I am God's Power House
For me to fail... me
IMPOSSIBLE!
Tremites, hit me up with some likes!

You forgot to add this one: 'Trem is Tremendous' and 'There's power in the Word of God' Yea Bishop Mike is cool.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I thought she's married to Kenneth Okonnkwo (Andy) or am I confusing her with someone else?

I thought so too but I think not.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by brainiac007: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:
I thought she's married to Kenneth Okonnkwo (Andy) or am I confusing her with someone else?

Kenneth Okonkwo is married to the daughter of the general overseer of CPM, the Ezekiels
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Annchizzy(f): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
congrats
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can any body solve this equation? 1 big fat hipopo + Another big fat hipopo = ? Send your answer for a chance to win a free wedding at 1 big fat hipopo's congregation's expense
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ceecee0703(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
j1mmy:
yes, using dumb churchgoers money
thank God u are not a dumbchurch goer but a wise non- church goer

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
brainiac007:

Kenneth Okonkwo is married to the daughter of the general overseer of CPM, the Ezekiels

okay thanks for the info, I appreciate. I was kinda confused
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Baboo13(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2015
olawooro:
Your Lord Bishop! So unfortunate that poeple don't know what christianity is all about.

Should I comment or not?..... Naa there's no need..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by soniaogbu(f): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Not Tram but CPM
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2015
She no even fine. See as she resemble brandy
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by Ursino(f): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2015
I love this Bishop. Never knew he has an only daughter. Can u imagine! And he is content. What an epitome of humility!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by bummyla(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2015
Congratulations Dear! Happy Married Life And Lots And Lots Of Fun! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by mbulela: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2015
ceeceeuwa:

So I thought too. Or was it a rumor then?
confusing her with CPM GO's child.
That marriage has packed up though.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by mbulela: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Ursino:
I love this Bishop. Never knew he has an only daughter. Can u imagine! And he is content. What an epitome of humility!
You sound daft.
How does having only one child equate to humility, much less its epitome?
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by mbulela: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2015
brainiac007:

that marriage packed up a while back
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by mbulela: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Them don dey umuah umuah self before marriage. I am sure abstinence is not preached in the Church.
Gods' standard does not change ooooo
so every umuah umuah dey lead to non-abstinence?
Your gutter mind needs renewing. You sound like a fellow with no self-control.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
mbulela:

confusing her with CPM GO's child.
That marriage has packed up though.
Ok
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by ODUBEZE: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2015
mbulela:

so every umuah umuah dey lead to non-abstinence?
Your gutter mind needs renewing. You sound like a fellow with no self-control.
For your mind now, U don make sense. I guess you are very happy with yourself

Wear your google well whether you go fit see their picture again with clear eyes.
From their closeness, can you read their intimacy? abi na advert them dey do?
Anyway, you can keep deceiving yourself for all I care.
Abi the couple don confess to U say them no dey do anything before you go kill yourself for another person matter.
Re: Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) by mbulela: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Abi the couple don confess to U say them no dey do anything before you go kill yourself for another person matter.

Did they confess to you that they are doing anything?
Or you think everyone is doing it cos you are doing it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.