Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' (26999 Views)

Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Etizz: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
He's right

Very right.......
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by flokii: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
big SHAME...

dat's why I keep criticizing d otueke dunce...

why sack over 30 generals in d army cos you want to make your kinsman head.... who does that
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by cupidFlint(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
I concur 101%. Those folks are good in that aspect.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by soldierdollar(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by salawustyles(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
so wat is dis danjuma saying bayi he should be covering his face Smh
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by xreal: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
This man should be quiet.

He may be the logistic and financial pillar of BH, who knows.

If he can't help the masses he should find a place to hide.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Xbee007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
malton:
Sadly. Truth is, the military has been compromised. It will take a deep cleansing to rid the NA of saboteurs. Most of them na sell outs! There are way too many bottlenecks hindering successful information gathering and dissemination as regards flushing the BH out. It takes the collaboration of an insider to achieve the unprecedented level of success the BH has had against the NA. One day...
The issue of saboteurs spying for BH is in the past. I don't think they still have any BH sympathizers left in the ARMY, nd if they do they probably have limited info to supply the them.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by tushburg(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
I don't agree with this man
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Lincoln275(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Are they trying to give us excuse in order to dodge december deadline? Mtchewwww
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Weezyval(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
unbelieveable mama winning 1 million naira

1 Share

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Weezyval(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
comfam!!!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Unfortunately for us,this bros talk seems right!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by step272: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
And which effort you and other leaders from the north made towards it.story for the gods.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by caprini1: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
For now evil and wicked people holding this nation down will still enjoy for a long time,but when the time of reckoning will come,all the days of enjoyment,will be forgotten in a second and replaced with sorrows,pains and regrets......it is the law of nature, nobody can get away with it.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by midnytpoison(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
What is this man talking about..
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
I have been saying this since last year.
The persistence of the Boko Haram is the failure of Nigerian military intelligence.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
I hope rude boys in Nigeria will not knock on her door for the money tonight! angry angry angry angry
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by logica(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
...and how did that happen? The result of years of the military being led by cowboys like you.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
what is the solution then?
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Descartes: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bitter truth

Zoogeria has no intelligence agencies, the likes of DMI, DSS, etc are nothing but mediocres
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Descartes: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Mboi: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
I thought they said GEJ's inability to stop Book Haram shows weakness and cluelessness on his part and that of PDP. Thay claimed they will wipe Book Haram in two months. Now they have changed goal post.
APC! APC!! How long will u keep deceiving Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
There are fifth columnists in the nigerian army who gives bokoharam tipoff. And ty danjuma could be one of them.I don't think the army don't get intelligence about bokoharam pre-attack.Everytime they give the army authority information about imminent attack by bokoharam,they treat it as rumour or never take proactive steps until it occur before they start laying blame.There was a case where the army went to arrest a dss official after he had told them that bokoharam would launch an attack the next days.And it came to pass.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by wiseoneking: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/danjuma-boko-harams-intelligence-100-better-nigerian-militarys
just hear tambuwal and co, you better call your boys to order. When Patience said that the north are giving birth children like pig that they can cater for, everybody attacked her like mad dogs. The out come is just begining. Military force and intelligence gathering can never stop the boko boys. Until the whole islamic world expunge certain violent and anti social verses in the so called koran, until then, TERRORISM remains the life style of an average muslims. It will still get worst but God will preserve all you peace lovers.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by drnoel: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
There should be orientation and teachings against violence and killings in mosque and almajinrin schools in the north.That's where the abokiis are brainwashed into believing that killing non Islam believers will make them to go to heaven and marry sweet virgins.But the teachers of these dastardly act don't involve themselves or children in it.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by basty: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
God will. destroy Igbo upon the face of the earth if this is a lie.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
For the first time in my life, I recently watched 2 boko haram videos showing their looting Nig army arsenals and cutting off the heads of Nigerian soldiers..... Is this really the beast northerners live with up north there......and to come to think of the fact that someone had earlier criticized govt fight against them.... Makes me wonder what type of people you have there ...
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by slap1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cold truth...the colder truth is that it's now worse in Buhari's regime administration.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by chigo003(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
I tHink The Northern Generals both serving and retired have not said all they know about BH[color=#006600][/color]
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
guess who suffers in all this ... you and I.. nothing happens to these creeps who rule,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / #NigeriaDecides2019: Corper Sitting In The Booth Of A Car In Bauchi (Photo) / WTO: Candidates For The DG Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.