Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' (26980 Views)

Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / TY Danjuma Sick, Flown Out Of Nigeria / TY Danjuma Becomes Ntel Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ishiamu(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Afo`Anu`....

Isi aki
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by McTobe(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
flokii:

ok... sorry about that

but then let me ask you a question... wat do you expect from an army that's been politicized? I dnt think you understand how the structure of the army works.. d classified intels the senior officers hold and all

then for no legit reason... a man removes over 31 army ratings just like that..

now read people's comment... and see who they're putting d blame on
now that u are sounding more logical let me react to your statement. The low cader officers (from private to corporal at best Staff Sgt) in the Army MI precisely gathers the intelligence, report to a lieutenant or at most a captain who transmit and may take part in the analysis to get intelligence out of the information normally its a major at most that will be the highest officer at that stage. if the information contains credible intelligence it is then transmitted through the corp of intelligence commander through the GOC office. At any stage here intelligence can be leaked either during typing or briefing or even at the office of the GOC when his adjutant receive the file for transmission to the Oga. Also contrary to what u may think the big ogas them that they just sack just sit down and receive reports they are never in the field. they just provide the leadership and motivation that's all. not that am supporting their sack but they are not as indispensable to the job as rated.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by nobeku: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Isi aki
Speak English.. DUNDERHEAD!!!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by olutunde12(m): 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:
What has he done about it being a former military head? Dullard is possibly thinking about the next step to fly out of the country for more photographs while the nation is regressing in all walks of life.

Come and have your cake, you bunch of dullard defenders! I am waiting for your recriminations!

What did buhari do about it until he became president apart from defending them?

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ishiamu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Speak English.. DUNDERHEAD!!!

Ihe sigbuo nne I Ebe a
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by nobeku: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Ihe sigbuo nne I Ebe a
Speak English TORCHECUL!!!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by j1mmy: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
TY Danjuma stole enough from the military to destroy it.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ishiamu(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
nobeku:
Speak English TORCHECUL!!!

Otu nne I rachikwa dia
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ArcIbrahim38(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:
100% correct!

And its even worse now under the regime of a dullard.
Now we don't just have a mediocre military, we have a military in dullard brain.
A military dat does roadwalks and Photo press ups in Abuja... hundreds of KMs away from the war zone.
But d dullard military removed check points.....toll gates I mean and BH is on the defensive

This TY Danjuma shaa.. a good example of AGIP (Any govt in Power). Remember how he shunned OBJ and joined ranks with GEJ...before we know it, he castigated GEJ and joined forces with PMb. All to keep his corruption factory running!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Ayatullah(m): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2015
SOAKED IN WINE?
This is nothing, but talk coming from drinking too much wine, courtesy Rev. Kukah. Retired General when you return to your senses, do apologise to the Nigerian Army.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by nobeku: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Otu nne I rachikwa dia
Speak English naa.. Local boy!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ishiamu(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
nobeku:
Speak English naa.. Local boy!

Otolo gbagbukwa nne I Ebe a
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by mescapee: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/danjuma-boko-harams-intelligence-100-better-nigerian-militarys

TY D. talks more like an insider.

Is there something he is not telling us?
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by bolabolakemi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is serious and appalling. Well, let Buhari run to Britain for help as usual undecided
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Rapzino: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
We know this. But how is he helping?

Can TY Danjuma swear in Sango or Ayelala's shrine that he knows nothing about BH?
yes he can.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Rapzino: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Firefire:
Lieutenant-Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (Rtd.) should be arrested immediately.
for saying the truth?
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Rapzino: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
xreal:
This man should be quiet.

He may be the logistic and financial pillar of BH, who knows.

If he can't help the masses he should find a place to hide.
you are just being ignorant and bitter, he may not have done anything for your state but he has touched alot of lives in mine.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Rapzino: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Love Machine:
There are fifth columnists in the nigerian army who gives bokoharam tipoff. And ty danjuma could be one of them.I don't think the army don't get intelligence about bokoharam pre-attack.Everytime they give the army authority information about imminent attack by bokoharam,they treat it as rumour or never take proactive steps until it occur before they start laying blame.There was a case where the army went to arrest a dss official after he had told them that bokoharam would launch an attack the next days.And it came to pass.
utter rubbish!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by sparkwil(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
DrownedFish:
BH leader Shekau is more intelligent than Buhari. Shekau got a distinction in Maths and Sciences while PMB got F9. Shekau is using his expertise to make bomb while the dulllard is representing Nigeria as Mr Tourism.

grin grin grin

Who be this wicked guy
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by undigeh: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/danjuma-boko-harams-intelligence-100-better-nigerian-militarys

How sincere is Nigeria in their fight against terrorism?, which court is trying both high profile and common terrorist suspects?.

Chad that had just joined the war against terrorism recently have tried terrorist suspects, convicted them and carried out execution without delay.

USA noted that Nigeria is hypocritical in their noise making fight against terrorism hence they too become hypocritical about helping us and make only noise about it.

This is the truth and nothing but the truth about terrorism situation in Nigeria.
Take it or leave it.
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by dwesternmall: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by babeface3: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
I continue to laugh in pidgin grin what of the media hype my colleagues in humanitarian work have called military propaganda- 3 months ultimatum, military doing this and that and killing this and that, new service chiefs, who showed their military might by inviting the media to withness their hundred press ups, displaying military hardware in the internet and so on.

And each time they did the, boko haram would reply by hitting 80 persons.

What is happening lately? did they suddenly realise that they are endengering civilians by those so called propaganda?

Ignorance in high places grin grin
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by nobeku: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Otolo gbagbukwa nne I Ebe a
Demented Eunuch!!!!
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by ishiamu(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2015
nobeku:
Demented Eunuch!!!!

Li juo nsi onu
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by nobeku: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
ishiamu:

Li juo nsi onu
Your moniker says it all about you.. DICKHEAD!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by Naijiant: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' by tck2000(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
He's so correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator / FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.