Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (37881 Views)

Uk-based Nigerian Anti-gay Pastor Wins Britain's Poll / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2009
Anu32:

[b]ogaga4luv you are crazy! [/b]TB Joshua is a man of God. He is from above. He can never come to your side because he has been commissioned from Heaven with the seal of authentic identification. Touch not Mine anointed and do My prophets no harm - says God Almighty, his protector.

anu, with this post, you have proven who you guys are really are.
as an inner person, it shows that you guys used words like this freely and see nothing bad with it.

I attended synagogue while i was 14 years old or so and i could remember TB Joshua asking his congregation whom he looked like
and no one answered, then he went ahead and said "you people of sinful origin, can you see that i look like HIM" he went ahead to describe his beards as looking like the popular Jesus photographs.

I had this strong christian background back in my school (Olatunde Memorial)
and something stroke within me that that should be the end of his miracles and somehow he did perform miracles later that day
I got home and showed my mom the story of Herod who compared himself to God.
though it did not stop my mom from attending, but deep inside me, i knew he is of the devil.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by naijanow: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2009
webdezzi:

I attended synagogue while i was 14 years old or so and i could remember TB Joshua asking his congregation whom he looked like
and no one answered, then he went ahead and said "you people of sinful origin, can you see that i look like HIM" he went ahead to describe his beards as looking like the popular Jesus photographs.

TB Joshua always says, beautiful people are those that mirror Jesus Christ - so let the beauty of Christ be seen WITHIN you. Please, do not misquote a man of God.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2009
naijanow:

TB Joshua always says, beautiful people are those that mirror Jesus Christ - so let the beauty of Christ be seen WITHIN you. Please, do not misquote a man of God.

he no longer talks like that, i guess he has been advised not to talk like that anymore.
I was in the church when he said so. Thats a very long time ago when he used to dress funny.

Man of God my foot
read this http://odili.net/news/source/2009/mar/7/313.html

he said he was born again right from his mother's womb.

when the bible said, you have to be baptized with water and the holy spirit before you can be born again.
he sure does not understand the Bible.

how can someone who does not understand being born again perform miracles? ehn?
by their fruits you shall know them.

It is important to remember that Satan is capable of both healing (Rev. 13:14) and making people sick (Job 2:7).
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
http://www.naijarules.com/vb/religion-philosophy-spirituality/18108-anyone-remember-t-b-joshua-back-days.html
Well I have somethiing to say about this T. B guy never met him but could say he is fake and something fishy about him.

True story, my uncle (mum's bro, the only son of their father) was sick with TB (tubaclosis) disease something he caught from a girlfriend he was dating. Before the cause of the disease was known, He was encouraged to visit his church in lagos as T.B was known for his so called miracles.
my uncle never get to see this joshua guy until 3-4 days later, he was told he need to take some medications first, if it doesnt work then they will know what miracles he willl need.
The medication worsen my uncle's situation it became so worse that he couldnt walk,, sit or use the toilet without help. it became so bad he had to be rushed to another hospital my mum had recommended in the first place as she had discouraged him from going to the synagogue church. There the doctor asked for the drugs prescribed by joshua, he was shocked with the prescriptions cos he said not even a horse could withstand the dosage giving to him that none of the shots he got was meant for human. Well my uncle never survived the month he died in agony that was unexplainable. Our family neve got over his death, effort to meet with T.B joshua over the issue was effortless. U all know nigeria system. We left everything to God, God is the better judge,

I blame my uncle a little bit for allowing himself to be Joshua's experiment and and am outrageous and heavily blaming Joshua for decieving vulnerble and desperate peopler majority of this ppl are ones who r too poor to afford medical expenses. I am sure my uncle is not the only one who had died or suffered at his hands, i cannot imagine what the judgement day would be like for him,

Uncle Joesph may your soul rest in perfect peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen. We all love u but the Almighty God u love the most

A pastor who heal only after you must have taken some drugs not meant for humans is nothing but a Babalawo

1 Like

Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by naijanow: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
webdezzi:

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/religion-philosophy-spirituality/18108-anyone-remember-t-b-joshua-back-days.html

A pastor who heal only after you must have taken some drugs not meant for humans is nothing but a Babalawo

PLease, Please, Please. Let us not lie. For what? Your family member was never given medicine at The Synagogue. Ask the thousands who have visited for healing. Were they ever given tablets or any other medication when at the church? This is absolute nonsense. You just want to destroy for the sake of destroying. This is not our Father's language. This is gossip.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
justify the fact that he was born again from his mother's womb.

why not justify that?

the miracles must have been getting into his head before saying that.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by mikeapollo: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
webdezzi,
Please, stop talking crap.

What TB Joshua was that he received the grace and anointing of God right from his childhood(which pre-supposses that he was pre-destined and anointed by God, and not by any God-father bishop or pastor! He made that comment when journalists were asking him to response to the argument by the PFN that a person can only received the anointing or be born-again after he must have been anointed or appointed by a senior pastor.

TB Joshua then made reference to prophet like Jeremiah, Elijah, and John The Bapstist, they all received their anoniting and calling from God, and not by the instrumentality of any senior prophet. God calls His prophest as He wills and pleases. God Himself said he called and anointed Jeremiah right from his mother's womb.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2009
oh!, i see, can you justify what he said while i was in his church many years back?

he asked his congregation, whom he looked like
and no one answered, then he went further to say he looked like Jesus, touching his bears and comparing it to the ones on almanac calendars.
I was there, I heard it, and something inside me told this is not right, Remember King Herod whom people said looked like God?

yet, this man did some miracles later that same day.
that should be around 1994 or so.

i have seen cases of people he claimed to heal and later died of the same illness.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by mikeapollo: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2009
Webdezzi,
Please, let us be careful in the way we talk about or criticise people.

TB Joshua does not arrogate healing to himself. He has always said that he is not the healer, but God.
It is God that gives the grace to heal or perform miracles. Afterall, healing is not the only basis to judge who is a man of God or not. What about other pastors who do not have the record of healing anything, even ordinary headache. Would you say every pastor who does not heal is fake?
Every person has a role to play to receive healing. Jesus himself said we should have faith. Some people go to church to receive healing, and at the same time, they still want to [patronise other traditional or un-godly means for solutions etc. You need to know all details before you rise to judgment.

TB Joshua always says we are made in our HEART to be like Jesus, NOT in our face or outward appearance, so what you are saying is false.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2009
unfortunately, i have no evidence but i will refer you to this thread when everything comes out to the open.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by blexxonmak(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2009
TBJ is truly from above and there is no doubt about that.The problem with the so called christians of our time is their inability to see beyond physical appearance.We are in a faithless generation in which judgements are based on what is seen and what is said.We are created to act with God,to know His opinion about us and others.If you do not know Gods opinion about yourself how can you even know His opinion about others.TBJ I came to know in the spirit through revelation.God has purposely made him a stumbling stone for this generation. That's why I can never speak evil against him.I advise everyone to be careful of what they say about this anointed Man of God for no idle words will go unpunished.Instead of all these blasphemies why don't we come to God in humility and ask Him to reveal to us whom TBJ is.I tell you when this reality comes you will be sorry for doing so much harm to His anointed.He is the best thing that ever came out of Nigeria.Please let him alone.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by andraxe: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
hav also watched deception of ages where bisola was interviewed. i was baffled

to my suprise when i watched emmanuel TV of recent, thre likes of Cece winas, don moen kirk franklin, ron kenoly mary mary and others encouraged the watching of emmanuel TV, what's going on
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nimshi: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6kg0AyrxiA&NR=1

Lol.

Caned with koboko.

Suffering and smiling.

Classic.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by daddee: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2009
I'd rather choose not to say anything for or against the ones we call men of God. Time will tell if they are truly from above or from the sea below. Guess we are experiencing some signs of the end.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
dis church folks wont kill me.nywayz i've bin hearin a lotta nasty n unheard off stuffs bout dis t.bjoshua. dis is not my 1st tym hearin or readin tins like dis .dis days u dont even know who n wot 2 believe.my advice is dat if ure not com4table in d church u r goin or ure smelin sumtin fishy den dont go.ur spirit n body should be in support of d church u go.remember we are one body in christ.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by AbuZola3(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2010
I like this thread
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by nelice: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
anu, Pls don't stick your neck out for anybody but for Christ the perfecter and finisher of your faith I wonder if you have enough time for witness.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Abuzola1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
sad
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

sad

Go and kill urself
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Abuzola1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2010
Why should i ? U are so evil
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by nelice: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2010
He makes all things beautiful in its time. The conclusion of the matter is to see you in Heaven.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Abuzola1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
Zeiu
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Just in case you haven't read any Satanic material before now, here is a quote from The Satanic Bible:

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth! [ The Satanic Bible: The Book of Satan IV:2 ]

That Doesn't mean something is wrong in Christianity ?, think! wink .
[/size]
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by papagiddy(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2010
well, the most recent is how Evang. Reiherd Bonnke disowned TB joshua.calling he the interviwed he granted as a fraud, that he was deceived in telling people to "keep on watching Emmanuel Tv". it was on ABN (own pst Ayo oristajhfor) u just watch!!!!
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by SisiKill1: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
Who wrote this grammatically unsound article sef? Are we supposed to take this seriously?
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by niceguy10: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
The poster is MAD for posting this Poo and as for some people here that is against the man of God (MOG) , we really need to pray 4 you cus your eyes are not open.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2010
[size=13pt]papa giddy dont you think something is wrong somewhere. . . Rinhard Bonke is 100 percent right and i've always known TB Joshua as a strange Satanist, though we have been passing messege to him through the COS magus to be very careful on the kind of twisted pretending instead of been open as a proud Satanist.

The most funniest is when recently he was publicly expose in the ABN TV Station by rinhard bonke saying he do not recommend the '' Immanuel Tv'' or Tb Joshua to anybody. . . . hahaha! what an holy sh!ts. grin
[/size]
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by papagiddy(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2010
i thot TBJ has been accepted by all !!!!
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2010
[size=13pt]but not really as you thought. . . . smiley[/size]
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by eherbal(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2012
donnie: You are a theif!!!
Ehen? If Pastor Adeboye said he will not  worship there nko? Is he God?
And my question remains: did you verify those claims before you brought them to nairaland for discussion?
Well, only time will expose you.
and you too,did you verify beforehand calling the bloke a thief?It seens you've been brainwashed too
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by knightride: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
^^^^ Where have you been for more than 2 years? This topic has been concluded for long. Bisola & Agomoh were both lying and that has been concluded.
Re: T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) by chrisenw(m): 2:09am On Jun 27, 2012
@ Knightride, I am suprised that you thought the matter is concluded. Concluded by who? I am suprise how much time people spent in trying to support or aganist anyone. It is totally illogical and unbiblical. Let us like a bit like Christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Plotting To Clone My Voice, Kill Stephanie Otobo – Apostle Suleman / TB Joshua Delivers Nneoma Ukpabi From Overdue Pregnancy / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.