Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) (28850 Views)

61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Editor1:
Aww. This is lovely.. congrats to her!

To survive Ebola don begin hungry me now..

Na joke o!! before una go use quote give me the real Ebola.
Smh for u grin
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats. Great news.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kngrats to her.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats dr Ada!! Stong woman! I love baby news kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
The guy that did raw play with her get mind oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by repogirl(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
So is that why all the doctors in the hospital came to pose inside the picture? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Optional2(f): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
marked10:
The only female doctor to survive Nigeria’s Ebola outbreak, Dr. Ada Igonoh has given birth to a healthy baby girl in the Greater El-Monte Community Hospital in California, USA.

Since her conception, Dr. Ada has been placed under medical surveillance to ensure a hitch-free birth. Upon birth, the baby, who weighs 9 pounds and 1 ounce, has been certified Ebola-free.

To mark this wonderful news, the staff and friends of First Consultants Medical Centre are jubilant in celebration as they welcome a new lease of life to the institution and in memory of fallen colleagues and Survivors of Ebola.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/the-only-nigerian-doctor-who-survived.html#sthash.Pk4ODaxq.dpuf

OP is it baby boy or baby girl pls make corrections
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by sonnie10: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Research thing!
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Cre8(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
I celebrate with her
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by coolhumble(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Editor1:
Aww. This is lovely.. congrats to her!

To survive Ebola don begin hungry me now..

Na joke o!! before una go use quote give me the real Ebola.

grin grin You funny oh
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by j4sure(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
OK now
marked10:
The only female doctor to survive Nigeria’s Ebola outbreak, Dr. Ada Igonoh has given birth to a healthy baby girl in the Greater El-Monte Community Hospital in California, USA.

Since her conception, Dr. Ada has been placed under medical surveillance to ensure a hitch-free birth. Upon birth, the baby, who weighs 9 pounds and 1 ounce, has been certified Ebola-free.

To mark this wonderful news, the staff and friends of First Consultants Medical Centre are jubilant in celebration as they welcome a new lease of life to the institution and in memory of fallen colleagues and Survivors of Ebola.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/the-only-nigerian-doctor-who-survived.html#sthash.Pk4ODaxq.dpuf

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by kehyndey(f): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ d one above me......for your mind ryt? mtcheeeeeew
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by gretblue: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Glory be to God.

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by shogosco: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
She turns to a celebrity while a dad(something) turns to heroines, demi god and legendary!
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by mummymi: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
which one make we believe. The topic said the baby is a boy d content of the story said the baby is a girl..
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Rimimafia: 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP, Your heading says a boy, while the body of the story says a girl!
which one are we going to believe?
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
repogirl:
So is that why all the doctors in the hospital came to pose inside the picture? tongue grin

I know you were just kidding but underneath the humor, is the story of the sorry state of Nigeria health care system. Those are not all doctors but team of health care providers working collaboratively. The reason why mortality rate is abysmal over there. Believe me, it is not staged, but the norm.

In other climes where human life is valued and things are in place to protect life and make it as comfortable as possible, you would find so many health care workers to one patient during child birth in a hospital. Unlike in Nigeria where we have doctors who are "general practitioners" thing are much different over there.

During child birth such as this, sometimes there are more than this number of people caring for a particular patient. The list of health care givers in the room may include;

1) Gynecologist
2) Surgeon
3) Anesthesiologist
4) Nurses
5) Ultrasound tech
6) Surgical tech
7) Nursing Aides
cool Interns
9) Nutritionist
10) Pediatrician

So the numbers in the picture is normal and not staged. It is usually like a choreography in the OR (operation room). Everybody dances to the rhythm of the beat.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
AdemolaA2:
Congrats to you Doc. Waiting for that day Nigerian medical facilities will be well equipped and up to standard to take care of its citizens health needs.
May God guide our leaders right,because he has helped the youth the truth to know.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
afolag:

May God guide our leaders right,because he has helped the youth the truth to know.
Amen ooo!!!
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Topic-- gives birth to a baby boy
Body --- gives birth to a baby girl
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by ivylyn: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Optional2:
OP is it baby boy or baby girl pls make corrections
thought I was the only one who noticed the error
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
sonnie10:

I know you were just kidding but underneath the humor, is the story of the sorry state of Nigeria health care system. Those are not all doctors but team of health care providers working collaboratively. The reason why mortality rate is abysmal over there. Believe me, it is not staged, but the norm.

In other climes where human life is valued and things are in place to protect life and make it as comfortable as possible, you would find so many health care workers to one patient during child birth in a hospital. Unlike in Nigeria where we have doctors who are "general practitioners" thing are much different over there.

During child birth such as this, sometimes there are more than this number of people caring for a particular patient. The list of health care givers in the room may include;

1) Gynecologist
2) Surgeon
3) Anesthesiologist
4) Nurses
5) Ultrasound tech
6) Surgical tech
7) Nursing Aides
cool Interns
9) Nutritionist
10) Pediatrician

So the numbers in the picture is normal and not staged. It is usually like a choreography in the OR (operation room). Everybody dances to the rhythm of the beat.
and you are giving me this lecture, because....?

Did I tell you I live in the bush? Or maybe I live on trees....since I resemble gorilla cousin.

Like you said at first, I was just joking.

Chei!!!! Peju!!!!! your own don finish oooo!
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by donodion(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
marked10:

congrats to her and her baby.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
lovely.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okay ,good news
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by SunstarS(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Show some love nd download my first single ... A cover of jeson derulo talk dirty.... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d95e2f79
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
That mean say ebola no dey affect toto be dat
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by macaranta(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Luckylife(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congra. But is d Op tittle meant for her or another, the details says I lovely baby girl while the Op wrote baby boy.
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by juman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by sonnie10: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
repogirl:
and you are giving me this lecture, because....?

Did I tell you I live in the bush? Or maybe I live on trees....since I resemble gorilla cousin.

Like you said at first, I was just joking.

Chei!!!! Peju!!!!! your own don finish oooo!

I no call any place bush ooo! One African proverb say; person way them dey beat, beat, beat dey cry cry cry! One funny thing is that with this faceless social media, you may not know who you are actually talking to. Who knows, Peju might be one of the who is whos in affairs of things in Nigeria lurking in Niaraland under the name Repogirl.

At least with my "lecture" God fit touch her heart to begin to do things differently.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by repogirl(f): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
sonnie10:

I no call any place bush ooo! One African proverb say; person way them dey beat, beat, beat dey cry cry cry! One funny thing is that with this faceless social media, you may not know who you are actually talking to. Who knows, Peju might be one of the who is whos in affairs of things in Nigeria lurking in Niaraland under the name Repogirl.

At least with my "lecture" God fit touch her heart to begin to do things differently.
grin abi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive / Does Funbact A Bleach D Face? / NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.