Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) (28849 Views)

61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / The Woman Carrying Oxygen To Survive And The Crying Little Boy In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Osujonajokross(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
iyangbali y e hard for u to spite out good words for once?........ 9 pounds? the baby must b very big
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Osujonajokross(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That mean say ebola no dey affect toto be dat
. I dey shame for u
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Osujonajokross:
iyangbali y e hard for u to spite out good words for once?........ 9 pounds? the baby must b very big
what did I did?I didn't did anything now
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Osujonajokross:
. I dey shame for u
why?what did I did?
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Ekaka1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
datola:
Congratulations!

It would have been more honourable if she was delivered at the First Consultant Hospital where she works(ed) and contracted the deadly disease.
Go born your own there and take the whole honor nah......Mr honorable joker sad
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by PossibleUN: 1:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Congratulation!. God is great. I know some dude will make jest of this post
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by bacco2000(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2015
englishmart:
congratulations to her. May God fill her womb with more children
Amen ooo
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by dwesternmall: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Osujonajokross(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what did I did?I didn't did anything now
. lol ure funny with ur English sha... I love it
Re: Dr. Ada Igonoh Gives Birth To A Boy In California, USA (Photo) by Osujonajokross(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Osujonajokross:
. lol ure funny with ur English sha... I love it
. 08035317512 hala if u want to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive / Does Funbact A Bleach D Face? / NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.