Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (27936 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by ahamonyeka(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Don't mind ffk he is trying to be like ben Carson of America who is vying for sit of president in America that lambasted everybody.
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Abugab(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
I thought they said this guy's madness was cured?
Never knew he is now a boxer since his political career failed.
Let's see where his boxing career will take him to.
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Laveda(f): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
FFK sha grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by engrjacuzzi: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
I thought fani kayode was on exile??
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by pesuwe(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is FFK high on something again?
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by BlackAlbino6(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
Olufemi Olu-Kayode ‏@realFFK tweeted:

“To say PDP destroyed Nigeria over last 16 years is rubbish.Till PDP came in 1999 we were nothing more than a pariah nation and failed state.''

''The insults of Lai Mohammed against the PDP are getting too much. If he does not behave himself I will get into the ring and spank him.''

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/661567323925553152

Another useless wailer called Olufemi Olu-Kayode
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by project8(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

“To say PDP destroyed Nigeria over last 16 years is rubbish.Till PDP came in 1999 we were nothing more than a pariah nation and failed state.''

''The insults of Lai Mohammed against the PDP are getting too much. If he does not behave himself I will get into the ring and spank him.''

I jus saw this post now @op. bt u wil do well to post all the replies frm his followers, he even blocked me.....if u can do justice to ur topic I tink u shud go tru the replies and responses he got
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Ujupsy: 2:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello sir, how do you intend to do it? is it by putting him on the table with a cane in your hands n give him 50stroke I am sure he will be fine when u are done
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by KHAYGOLD(m): 4:10am On Nov 04, 2015
This statement makes me to believe an allegation that he used to beat his first and second wife before he divorced them. How could he even thought of physical fight in the first place. This man's education is indeed a waste.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by marychommy(f): 4:20am On Nov 04, 2015
All dis APC members were once PDP members so y Lia disturbing d peace of dis blessed country
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by favourlove1: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2015
They don't have much to offer. Get to work no! Na so so complain! They want to tell me the. NPa hasn't generated enough since handover for them to hit d ground running. Who are they deceiving. Too bad . SMH for this change sham. Kai. Economy wey Northerners don dey rape since 1960. Have they forgotten so soon that Nigeria has been more in the hands of the north than any other tribe? What a priy!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by godox2(m): 6:46am On Nov 04, 2015
To be in opposition no easy oooo. FFK don Explode within just 4 or 5 months. Him go scatter b4 1 yr reach.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by front247: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Olisa metuh is nt fit for opposition,fanny kayode is the only one who can stand lie lie mohammed
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by nurex01(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2015
FFK D SPANKER
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Vikto: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2015
WAS THIS MAN PROPERLY TRAINED AT HOME ?
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by LeStylo: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2015
I only admired FFK's brand of skunk as it's obviously very potent and he BLOCKED me on twitter.

But, don't you all agree with me?
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by fanysteve: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2015
my younger sister just they talk LIE these days like LAI MOHAMMED
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by basadenet: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2015
LordMecuzy:
First to Comment.............
Fani Kayode too dey over Yarn.... I will never forgive him over his statement on Bianca
God bless Imo state
do u mean the statement he made concerning bianca is not true!?
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by step272: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2015
This is six months Buhari and APC took over govt,every day complained, this how they will continue to complain till 4 yrs elapse, don't they no how the economy are before promising there magic to Nigerian.six month with ministers,national assembly had not even settle. power struggle among them self,both state and fed level. we need what u promised.
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by LordMecuzy(m): 9:06am On Nov 04, 2015
basadenet:

true or not..bros guy man no dey fall hand like that...so every babe u Don chow for this life, if them marry u go begin cast them?
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by basadenet: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2015
basadenet:

if fani KAYODE decided to go ahead and reveal everything, a lot would been exposed. so let us allow sleeping dog to lie.
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by olayinkafuny80(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

if you spank him, and then me I will flog you
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
DrownedFish:
Shut up, I'm on your trail to bust you for claiming Imo state. Ngwere

Ekwensu gworie mpkuru amu gi ebeau.

Google translate cannot help you with this. Onye aka azu

Cc Rose2014, take note of this moniker. He is an impostor

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
More

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2015
Cc drownedfish

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
@drownedfish you're right about this Lordmercuzy guy. Look at my screenshots attached to see the lies and inconsistencies
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by DrownedFish: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:
@drownedfish you're right about this Lordmercuzy guy. Look at my screenshots attached to see the lies and inconsistencies
please open a thread to bust him, I've been monitoring him . He is from Benue. Plz do asap
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Candyrain(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:
Cc drowned.fish

She never gives up. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
DrownedFish:
please open a thread to bust him, I've been monitoring him . He is from Benue. Plz do asap

Trust me na. I opened a thread but it got closed down but I have all the screenshots saved. Once u catch them , they'll connive and start hitting the 'report button'
Bunch of cowards
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Rose2014: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Candyrain:

She never gives up. grin

Lol I'm sorry boss kiss
Re: Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' by Candyrain(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol I'm sorry boss kiss

You don't have to apologize, I'm proud of your resilience nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / Katsina: Mustapha Yusuf-Jibia Wants Viewing Centres Converted To Islamic Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.