Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (57536 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by chronique(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2015
And all the fingers He/His parents cut on him for 4/5 yrs wasted like that? Sad. RIP
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
ceaser:
Yes there is, and multiples sef. Pray tell, how many emergency numbers do you know or that is available? And if at all any is available the logistics of broken ambulance or fuel unavailability may be what you will be greeted with. Sadly that is what obtains in the country for now.

Such fukcery that presents itself as an object of mockery abounds I know, but somebody should at least give it the trial just in case an assistance pops up.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by ceaser: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Has anyone here seen the movie The Ghost (1990) romantic fantasy thriller by Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg? This picture perfectly rehearses and depicts every scene in that movie where the 'Reapers" in form of migrating creatures in the shadows come to take away the spirits of the dead friend and the assassin of Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) who all plotted his murder. Just saying sha.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Where na, which number, which hospital? its not the us where you have 911, plus if the guy is rushed to the clinic, you need a police report

Oh well, I give in and give up.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Femich18(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2015
omojesu202:
abeg, where Mapoly dey?
Abeokuta, Ogun State
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by nwadiuko1(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
Where is mapoly? In the south? Then very good cool

Silly infidels
like seriously?
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Tamakay(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm sure Wole Soyinka and co is regreting. RIP Nigga
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by karashita: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Omo k'omo.
Now his loved ones are mourning because he failed to make use of his brain.
What they gain from cultism i don't know.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by speedyGonzales: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
hahaha! cultism is stupid, I have said it before!

well, sleep well... dude!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by billysly: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Rip nigga
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by ilyas26(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
See Blood
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by karashita: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:
Nigerians have totally gone crayzeeeeeee!

Instead af calling for ambulance instantly or get this dude some help just incase something can be done to revive him, see how dem form a crowd upon d still body to take pics and begin a compete who to upload it first on internet! The masses need re-orientation ah swear!... Such a sorry case sad

I agree with you that Nigerians would scramble to upload pics at the scene of an incident rather than assist.Very bad.
But in this case,if truly he was a cultist,his assailants would not leave until they were sure he was truly dead.I witnessed one many years back by these sons of the devil;they made sure the guy died before filing away.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Rexhenrex(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
if them KILL him because he resist and the next day you saw him dead on the street with his pool of blood, thesame hypocritic you and the rest will still say he is a cultic or engage in a cult battle undecided

You are in your comfort zone talking nonsense.

Try and go to Maiduguri and see how there are indoctrinating them.

Just don't talk what you see in front of you, nobody know what really happen. He may be friending one of the cult girlfriend or different possible reasons that may show he was just targeted because of jealousy or so on and on......

go read and research about cultists bro.killing someone on the day of there final papers is one of there modus operandi he must av belong to one and must av killed before...so its obvious your thinking is indeed myopic ur moniker says it all tho,so i ain't surprised.i know you lack sense just ask God he is the giver of everything he gives without finding faults (james 1:5) thank me later... grin

son of animal NI! Son of werey Ko!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
When dem tell am say occult group is bad.. Him go be like... Na for JJC and Johns

Now JJC life Don better pass Ya own.

RIP TO THE DEAD AND Lesson to The Living
thanks, d way i hate this cult of a thing na only God know wetin i for d serve cultist as jail term if i were d president
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by dammywapes(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2015
STARSHYNE:
He came,saw but didn't conquered

RIP
uhmm this words. I know what am saying.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by nigeriancuban: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Heya
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Rexhenrex(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
olaolayink:

lots of forks on nairaland vomit rubbish.....it's bad to say shit about what you don't know.....what happen to don't judge people especial if you re not in their shoe....

r i p nigga
whats this demented niccur saying?? U need help he was a cultist and was killed so whatsup with the shoes statement?....or are u a shoe vendor? Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by thundafire: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2015
nigga dn kpai nd may dy all die so dat i dnt comment abt dem again on NL

seun take note
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
karashita:

I agree with you that Nigerians would scramble to upload pics at the scene of an incident rather than assist.Very bad.
But in this case,if truly he was a cultist,his assailants would not leave until they were sure he was truly dead.I witnessed one many years back by these sons of the devil;they made sure the guy died before filing away.

Then I maintain 'the people' get more serious with the security business too for I feel its not an exclusive responsibilty of the state. I mean, this guy judging from that pic wasnt shot in some bushes so, the culprits shouldnt have gone scot-free like that I feel. . . Who knows, the dude 'nigga' might not even belong, maybe he is in possession of one their little secrets . Fearing he could be af threat, the cult group deciding to eliminate him... Who knows?
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by ahamonyeka(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2015
How nigga go die for film? Them no act the film well.
Useless boy you dey form hard man.

Rip to you joor.next......
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by adorable29(f): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Rexhenrex:
whats this demented niccur saying?? U need help he was a cultist and was killed so whatsup with the shoes statement?....or are u a shoe vendor? Iranu!

Lol @shoe vendor

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Iyana oluwo had been evil den since 1820
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Rexhenrex(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
adorable29:

Lol @shoe vendor
hehehe...maybe he wanna advertise u never can tell do well to contact him if u need one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by NaijaBetCustom: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
#NaijaBetLoyaltyReward

The Big One is Here again

NaijaBet Loyalty reward.

Starting from Friday October 30th, NaijaBet will be giving all her users free money up to N500,000 as loyalty reward, for being part of us from the beginning of the year.What this means is that you will get more money to place bet for the Christmas season. As you make deposit, you will be getting 10%, up to N500,000 FREE MONEY. From 30th October to 31st December 2015, you will be enjoying this fantastic offer from NaijaBet. This is our way of saying "Thank you for your Patronage".Deposit into your NaijaBet account to get up to N500,000 NOW !!!.

So, on your mark, get set, Go!!!

Deposit into your NaijaBet account now to claim your first 10% bonus.

Minimum deposit of N2000

The promo code is 7235110.

For more details, please logon to http://www.naijabet.com/home.php

the most comprehensive in-Play service is here

T&C Apply

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
menix:
It's a pity he did not see that coming.

Won't say much cous a sensible Real nigga should have learned that during ur last dayz in skool you should guard it with all diligence buh RIP Nigga..
Hunnnnn we see them talking.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by kayor62: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Guruscrew:
A final year marketing student of mapoly was gunned down by suspected cult members at Iyana Oluwo today.

The deceased who is nicknamed 'nigga' and real name is unknown as of the time of this report died instantly.

He was said to be signing out after his final papers today when the ill fated incident occured.

According to eye witnesses, he might also belong as eye witnesses claimed he had a yellow handkerchief with him.

See graphic picture after the cut;

http://campustrend.com.ng/2015/11/graphic-photo-final-year-mapoly-student-shot-dead-by-suspected-cult-members-today/
Wake in violence and rest in hell if u too belong.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by RexTramadol1: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
She feeling the Nigga.......ehn!

What doesn't kill u ma Nigga will only make u stronger

And whatever kills u ma Nigga will always make u suffer!

Nigga! U see the result of cultism bah

Other Niggas take a cue or follow suit!
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Donbabajay12(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
May d soul of the departed rest in d bosom of GP!!!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by abiolablessing(f): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Greatest Mapaite rest in peace.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by menix(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Hunnnnn we see them talking.

Have Noticed you..
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Live by the gun .. You must die by the same gun... Lesson for the rest of una wey still get opportunity to repent and turn away completely from your evils ways. If you kill, you must be killed too. Yes you reading this if you have killed before you will be killed sooner or later.. Karma is a bitch..
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Unclerukus: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
did you think most of them join this group deliberately undecided

Many were been force out of there own will.

So don't just come here and be shouting ya PITY there parent undecided

Cult also do kill innocent people, he may be innocent.

And I PITY some EEDIOT who say he saw him with yellow hand handkerchief angry

sabi them dey sell yellow handkerchief in the market?
This is a calculated plan. Final day revenge and innocence aren't synonymous. Final day revenge and cultism are. This guy belongs, they made him think he was forgotten to make him move publicly for the hit. He was stupid to do signing out. During my time in school, some deadly hitmen moved like night snakes even when coming for final paper and I can't recall any doing any signing out, they ran out of school immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.