Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (57527 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by oracle009(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
did you think most of them join this group deliberately undecided

Many were been force out of there own will.

So don't just come here and be shouting ya PITY there parent undecided

Cult also do kill innocent people, he may be innocent.

And I PITY some EEDIOT who say he saw him with yellow hand handkerchief angry

sabi them dey sell yellow handkerchief in the market?

Are u among? If yes, I pity you o 'coz all you listed up there ARE NO excuse. They are poo #Ignore my post if you aren't among
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
oracle009:

Are u among? If yes, I pity you o 'coz all you listed up there ARE NO excuse. They are poo #Ignore my post if you aren't among
don't worry if you had a son and there shoot him down claiming he was a cult members you will remember what you just wrote undecided

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by oracle009(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
don't worry if you had a son and there shoot him down claiming he was a cult members you will remember what you just wrote undecided

I pity you o. So, you won't learn bah? Cultism doesn't pay!

And that trash you spew up there about YOUR son, stop sowing bad things in the life of your unborn/born son.

#Spirit begets spirit, Foolishness begets foolishness
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
oracle009:

I pity you o. So, you won't learn bah? Cultism doesn't pay!

And that trash you spew up there about YOUR son, stop sowing bad things in the life of your unborn/born son.

#Spirit begets spirit, Foolishness begets foolishness

You don't want it to happen to your son but spewing RUBBISH OUT of your DITY mouth on another's person son who we may not know what exactly happened.

Grow up kid!!
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Preetybuoy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dull people be running their mouth anyhow, this guy could have been killed out of jealousy or silly beef it doesnt mean his a cultist. i was once an undergraduate and cultist could also kill people to prove a point or if they feel u crossed their path or even said/do something against them.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by dammywapes(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
I came
I sail
I salt
I conquer

Now you get?

STARSHYNE:
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by IceDude(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
HrmOlolade:
sure I am, he's an human being like me and you
Some people dont deserve to be called humans. So u will still describe that house help that cut off that innocent baby's arm a human being?......Its obvious u havent been attacked by cultists, u wouldnt have been sympathizing with that id!otic nigga or whatever his mumu name is
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by oracle009(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:

You don't want it to happen to your son but spewing RUBBISH OUT of your DITY mouth on another's person son who we may not know what exactly happened.

Grow up kid!!

Thank you sir, Son of an animal
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by olaolayink(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rexhenrex:
whats this demented niccur saying?? U need help he was a cultist and was killed so whatsup with the shoes statement?....or are u a shoe vendor? Iranu!

did you just say demented? guess you don't know the meaning cos if you re well trained,you will no it's not a good thing to abuse or call another human bad name.my momma train me very well....i wonder the kind of animal you will grow to be and the kind of training you will give your kids.....anyway for the fact that i disagree with you on your baseless point don't give you the room to attack me.for your info,about 8 guys was shot yesterday and about 4 of them doesn't belong to any cult sect.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
olaolayink:

did you just say demented? guess you don't know the meaning cos if you re well trained,you will no it's not a good thing to abuse or call another human bad name.my momma train me very well....i wonder the kind of animal you will grow to be and the kind of training you will give your kids.....anyway for the fact that i disagree with you on your baseless point don't give you the room to attack me.for your info,about 8 guys was shot yesterday and about 4 of them doesn't belong to any cult sect.
ouch! You sound pained if you ask me.well, i don't really av the strength to reply you...so park well. Crazy kid
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 05, 2015
He Belongs.

His name is Olabode Rasheed aka Nigga B... He is a confirmed NYBEN member.
Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on. I wish him well in the after Life.
Others, Learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by omojesu202(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Gibsonworld05:
Na pluto d skul dey
tell me say u know where all the Polytechnics dey...
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by markba: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cultist.....cultist....hard man tough nigga wen the time comes see how dey die like fowl. And for u that pulled the hit sharp guy...u ve just signed urs to. D bible says thou Shall not kill its a command from God and he who kill by the sword will die by the sword . To our youths the future leaders of tomorrow. SHUN CULTiSM.

I just pity for his parents who have just wasted dere money on a useless child like him.. cry
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by olaolayink(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rexhenrex:
ouch! You sound pained if you ask me.well, i don't really av the strength to reply you...so park well. Crazy kid

you still call me crazy kid....i just confirm it now.....lol...kicking ass since 0001 bc
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Rexhenrex(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
olaolayink:

you still call me crazy kid....i just confirm it now.....lol...kicking ass since 0001 bc
run along kiddo..ain't got ur time
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by moshmod101(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Rip Bro....sail with d forgone!!!
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by lanre147(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Nigga rip...d guy na lord gunned down by elebe...what a pity..wasted yrs...join mssn or deeper life una no go hear...thanking God 4 lyf sha
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's sad. May his soul RIP, but the yellow handkerchief doesn't prove the guy was a cultist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Man Attacks Friend In Hotel Room And Flees With N800k (pic) / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.