Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic (57498 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Unclerukus: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:
Nigerians have totally gone crayzeeeeeee!

Instead af calling for ambulance instantly or get this dude some help just incase something can be done to revive him, see how dem form a crowd upon d still body to take pics and begin a compete who to upload it first on internet! The masses need re-orientation ah swear!... Such a sorry case sad
so doctors can construct a new brain for him, seeing that some part of it is splattered on the ground,right?
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by ojnnaco(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2015
oya see his nickname "nigga" and with a yellow handkerchief... Tell me y he won't belong ...
No gain in cultism ..u end up being afraid all the time
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by HrmOlolade(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Mapoly again. I so much hate that school
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
menix:

Have Noticed you..
Notice u too.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Davidooooo: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Na cult matter na! shun cultism them no dey hear word, go church dem no agree, believing the fact that cultism will show them light, instead dackness, wickedness and backwardness is what they will achieve. but with Jesus u will be saved, and light will come.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by IceDude(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar inhuman.........
I'm not, i dont sympathize with cultists. Do u know how many lives that id!ot has wasted before nemesis eventually caught up with him?
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by dwesternmall: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by idris4eva(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
menix:
It's a pity he did not see that coming.

Won't say much cous a sensible Real nigga should have learned that during ur last dayz in skool you should guard it with all diligence buh RIP Nigga..
bro he saw dis cumin cos he was holding a charm in his hand while he was shot and he his a ND 2 student nt a final year..........and also a cult member too with a higher rank....
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by HrmOlolade(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
IceDude:
I'm not, i dont sympathize with cultists. Do u know how many lives that id!ot has wasted before nemesis eventually caught up with him?
wait do you know him
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by STARSHYNE(f): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
dammywapes:
uhmm this words. I know what am saying.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by belente(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na Jew men de show where they killed hard man or the place he was buried
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
slimfresh:
@OP died instantly? false info
when u r shot with a G3,M5 or ak49 near your heart or collar bone it's instant death except u hv so much alcohol in your system @least two minutes or less u r dead
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
did you think most of them join this group deliberately undecided

Many were been force out of there own will.

So don't just come here and be shouting ya PITY there parent undecided

Cult also do kill innocent people, he may be innocent.

And I PITY some EEDIOT who say he saw him with yellow hand handkerchief angry

sabi them dey sell yellow handkerchief in the market?
each cult has parapheralia to identify thier members
aiye black berret when on hit 7/7
bucanners yellow n black
eiye blue berret
greenlander green berret
icelander redd and black
debam black n red
dewell green and black
cultism is not for brave men shun cultism
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rexhenrex:
sorry you can't be forced, you always have a choice to make.you can stand your ground that you won't join so get your story straight resist them and they will flee from you and besides they don't just kill people that are not in anyway affiliated to them.

You always have a choice is it not better to die not joining them,than joining to stay alive and still die in the process #think bro..

He that liveth by the sword must surely die by it...stop spewing thrash and use ur head.
actually you can be forced to join without having any say on the matter,
what they do is kidnap you to thier initiation ground you make a choice join or horrible death by been buried alife,
none choose to die what would you choose?
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
obiak4:

each cult has parapheralia to identify thier members
aiye black berret when on hit 7/7
bucanners yellow n black
eiye blue berret
greenlander green berret
icelander redd and black
debam black n red
dewell green and black
cultism is not for brave men shun cultism
Bros

All I'm saying is that maybe he is not a cultic. We shouldn't judge just like that. Let them investigate and see the result
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
zebebe:
ah, why cant these guys think of their end in this group. see how he ended his journey so soon. if you tell them they will be insulting you that is enough to have them as your son/daughter.

i pray they should stop joining these groups because it doesnt pay at last.
you cant get job with it
you can be make rich with it
you can not openly declare yourself as one
you can walk freely because you will be afraid that you might be caught
you can be a brilliant with it
so, what are thy enjoying? they should think on these

JESUS IS LORD, THEY SHOULD REPENT AND SURRENDER TO GOD
you can actually be rich with it and also get a job with it
ask mc oluomo he is richer than 85percent of nigerian he is a cultist also ask former comissioner of police now AIG mavel a....... Was a founding member of one of the most dreaded student cult group in nigeria. And so many more
the sum of it is these
even if you belong DONT EVER TAKE A LIFE IN WHATSOEVER FORM MOST EXPECIALLY WITH ''OGUN'' GUN IF YOU DO YOU MUST DIE!!!
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
if them KILL him because he resist and the next day you saw him dead on the street with his pool of blood, thesame hypocritic you and the rest will still say he is a cultic or engage in a cult battle undecided

You are in your comfort zone talking nonsense.

Try and go to Maiduguri and see how there are indoctrinating them.

Just don't talk what you see in front of you, nobody know what really happen. He may be friending one of the cult girlfriend or different possible reasons that may show he was just targeted because of jealousy or so on and on......

very very rare for a cultist to kill someone because of gf they have gf in container load so that is not the case here
he was a member and a hit-man sikena
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
Bros

All I'm saying is that maybe he is not a cultic. We shouldn't judge just like that. Let them investigate and see the result
na tru sha but from statistics and experience majority 98percent of final year student killed are cultist(hit-men) 2% are mistaken identity
hit like this are carried out by outsiders mostly who r not students of mapoly
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
obiak4:

very very rare for a cultist to kill someone because of gf they have gf in container load so that is not the case here
he was a member and a hit-man sikena
it do happen on many occasion.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
it do happen on many occasion.
i said rarely except those street game cults
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by IceDude(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
HrmOlolade:
wait do you know him
Are u sympathizing with him or what? undecided
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
obiak4:

i said rarely except those street game cults
true shall. One may just have to be careful of which friend he have and how he roll
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by LilSmith55(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
They don warn everybody for school say make dem no Log Out again oooo...
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by toprealman: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
One of the owners of those shadows must be part of this hit.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by obiak4(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
true shall. One may just have to be careful of which friend he have and how he roll
hell yes
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by prospect8007: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Now that he is dead, what had his parent gained?
N O T H I N G
also. what has been his gain?
N O T H I N G
joining cult is as dangerous and bad as this because the end is
death!
He might has killed someone before, that's his own result of been a member
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by HrmOlolade(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
IceDude:
Are u sympathizing with him or what? undecided
sure I am, he's an human being like me and you
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by BelieveLima(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
When dem tell am say occult group is bad.. Him go be like... Na for JJC and Johns

Now JJC life Don better pass Ya own.

RIP TO THE DEAD AND Lesson to The Living
This is why I have to continue reaching out to people, xpecially the youths of this generation through public motivational speaking. I have a mandate to raise & reform souls through inspiring word. The 2 most important days in your life is the day you was born & the day you know why. If you've interest in public motivational speaking, you wish to book us, or to partner with us, plz call 08137034802.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by BelieveLima(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Mapoly again. I so much hate that school
My dear hating the school will never bring a postive change, but through public motivational speaking we can go there, raise & reform souls through inspiring words. The 2 most important days in our life is the day you was born & the day you know why. For public motivational speaking, booking & partnering with us if you have interest in doing such work. Contact us on 08137034802.
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by uchesko454(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Eleniyan15: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
GP[b][/b]
Re: Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic by Gibsonworld05(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
omojesu202:
abeg, where Mapoly dey?
Na pluto d skul dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.