Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Correcting Your Betterhalf. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correcting Your Betterhalf. (538 Views)

Correcting The Women Bashing Trend On Nairaland And On Social Media Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correcting Your Betterhalf. by Sarang(f): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Shameless men publicly humiliate their wives. I'll never correct my wife, or criticise her in the presence of a visitor, or my friends.
Some men make public jest of their wife's weakness, This is ruthless and ill mannered.
I have learnt the principle of never bitterly correcting a loved one in public, you can never figure out what's wrong between me and a loved one through our public conduct. Cos publicly I'll always paint a better figure of her.
And it's the best.

Indiscriminately assassinating your wife's character before your friends doesn't add to your ego as a man, It makes you a fool. It reveals your foolishness in choosing a wise and respectable partner.

You no dey think, Why don't your friends also talk of their wives to you?
Abi na only you get mouth?
Gossiping your wife is a symptom that you are a bigger problem sef.
Even if your wife is mannerless, no be only you get bad wife, Shut up and endure the consequences of marrying her.

Your wife is not your boy boy, Give her respect even when she's wrong. Don't scold her in public. Stop being chauvinistic!!
Not even God treats us like a nobody, when we're wrong.

IamSARANG.

1 Like

Re: Correcting Your Betterhalf. by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Can someone pls rephrase what this op is tryna say

Ladies do gist abt their men likewise guys,only advice is to knw where to call the shoot....somethings are private you knw...

Btw a man that lay his hand on a woman when frnd is present is not only stvpid bt a disgrace....that is so so disrespectful sad
Re: Correcting Your Betterhalf. by Codyt(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Can someone pls rephrase what this op is tryna say

Ladies do gist abt their men likewise guys,only advice is to knw where to call the shoot....somethings are private you knw...

Btw a man that lay his hand on a woman when frnd is present is not only stvpid bt a disgrace....that is so so disrespectful sad
It's simple. All he's saying is whenever a husband wants to correct his wife either in public or among friends, he must do so without humiliating or criticizing her. It's often ego damaging.

What are you saying now?
Not so hard to comprehend.... Or is it? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Look How This Babe Caused Wahala With Her B00ty / Urgent Donor Needed At The Trinity Hospital / When She Tells You She Only Dates Oil And Gas Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.