Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Females Trend Nowadays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Females Trend Nowadays. (693 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Females Trend Nowadays. by Sarang(f): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2015
I noticed a trend on facebook. Young girls expressing how much they won't take 'Shit' from their husbands. Expressing how they won't pet him or sweetly apologise to him when they are wrong.

See! If you're a young girl reading this. Let me advice you.
You see all this arrogance and rebellion towards the headship of a man in marriage? Its the devil's trick.
If you wrong your husband, It is due that you ask him for mercy.
See, if he 'Forms'
There's no option than to pet him, Do the things he like, Cook the food he loves..
You are not being a fool please.
In as much as you were wrong, You are obliged to do anything possible to appease him.

As a man do same to your wife when you offend her.
It must be mutual.
This little things keeps people together..

When I hear ladies say they're not gonna do all these things to appease their husbands, I just laugh.
This is marriage, Find a strategy to make it work. Learn to be sacrificial.
If you feel cold and relaxed to settle a conflict between you and your spouse, It'll keep propagating till it becomes unbearable.
Treat an issue while its bearable.

Also. This issue of men forming for their wives tho...
Sha, let's Say they want to feel wanted and they wanna see the depth of their spouse's remorse.
But I don't support much of it.
Because your spouse wronged you, doesn't mean you should 'form' forever. Don't take advantage of their mistakes and then become so impossible.

Back to the matter.
Lady, you are reading this..
I'm not a chauvinist or profeminist.
But believe me, You must acknowledge a man's headship in marriage.
I'm not in any way in support of abusing women, But a man was made the leader in marriage.

Any lady that goes about on social media shouting and threatening the headship of men in marriage, that lady hardly gets married.
Even if she does, She'll not last in marriage.

These people that call themselves 'Feminist'. Watch their lives, Most of them are unmarried or divorced.
Only few of them understands that feminism isn't about rebelliousness towards the leadership of a man in marriage.
Most feminist are just stranded and if you run to them for advice in your marriage, they'll help you tear it down.

This radical feminism is sweet on Facebook, its easy to say it, Trying it in your marriage will finish your marriage.
I dey tells you wetin I sabi grin

A man was made the leader in marriage. That doesn't make a woman insignificant.

IamSARANG.
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by Kenzico(m): 1:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Ihe nke a di egwu o!!
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by misspicy(f): 1:49am On Nov 04, 2015
all this story you are writing and your point is ?undecided

did you notice nobody is commenting,lemme help your ministry by bringing my pple,i can see you are new here.....mister goodytwoshoes tongue

punkyveer....help me out
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by may01(f): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2015
What a joke, Op you're the confused one, going back and forth on issues you know nothing about
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
There was just one statement, LAUGH , caught my fancy.

So, Yes! Just laugh all them gossips off. . . Girls are nothing but a bunch of Ginebra! cheesy
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by Sarang(f): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
all this story you are writing and your point is ?undecided

did you notice nobody is commenting,lemme help your ministry by bringing my pple,i can see you are new here.....mister goodytwoshoes tongue

punkyveer....help me out

Yea im new..
Re: Females Trend Nowadays. by gamaliel121(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nairaland bit'cheese will come for you now...

Some are here already....

(1) (Reply)

Campus Rape / What Would You Do? / To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.