Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (25713 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:49pm On May 12, 2009
tombola:

meeting for the 419, drug peddlers, toilet washers, etc in London, I will be there, to see the faces behind the names. its good, as long as you dont ask us to pay £500. There are nice Naija joints in East london, if you want to identify with Naija.

Cheapskates!!!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2009
Moderator, I think we need this on home page.
haba. u want the thing hijacked by awon tottenham people?

take am easy o

@Saga
u see one of them is already manisfesting without taking it to the homepage.
leave it here, its not a beach thingy where u need the multitude
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tombola: 7:50pm On May 12, 2009
Suron or Soun of Ogbomosho

Pride yourself if you have £500 in your account, cheapstakes abi!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by ElRazur: 7:52pm On May 12, 2009
Who is the moderator here? Can we please remove post from Tombola and his duplicate account please. smiley It will go a long way to keep the thread on track.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:53pm On May 12, 2009
ElRazur:

Who is the moderator here? Can we please remove post from Tombola and his duplicate account please. smiley It will go a long way to keep the thread on track.

Leave her alone na. . . . .
She's entitled to her own opinion.
As long as we keep our eyes on the ball. . . .Tombola is just another irritant.

tombola:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't derail the thread.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by debosky(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2009
Use the 'report to moderator' link ElRazur. wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 7:54pm On May 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

See yawah. . . . . .Pataki, don't queer the pitch for me with your history na. . . . .
Maray is good enough for you and it seems Tpiah is coming for this event. grin grin
I do not go by popular demand. Nothing special with Maray. tongue Just leave my [b]own tabernacl[/b]e alone!!! grin

Tpiah is coming? Double wahala for dead body! Even tumfulu has registered his presence to be there live! grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2009
hehehe
ode oshi

will make sure I come along with the British Immigration if this BBQ hold, I swear. I will make sure loads of you get your arses back to where you belong, I warn you
see madman. Wetin concern Agbero with overload?
if you like come with MI6, nothing shakes
bloody poof!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by sosisi(f): 7:56pm On May 12, 2009
Pataki:

I do not go by popular demand. Nothing special with Maray. tongue Just leave my [b]own tabernacl[/b]e alone!!! grin

[b]Tpiah is coming? Double wahala for dead body! Even tumfulu has registered his presence to be there live! ;[/b]D

prepare to meet thy makers!
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2009
I have never believed in this whole free speech rubbish.

If I was moderator I will delete his posts and ban him/her as his intention is not to contribute anything meaningful.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tpiah: 7:58pm On May 12, 2009
Some of these "British Nigerians" are a joke, I swear.

The Queen sef needed some court fools, so she ordered certain people to be given visas. cheesy
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 7:58pm On May 12, 2009
$osisi:

I think Sagamite is right. . . . . . .We will need security agents and K-9s.

Pataki:

I do not go by popular demand. Nothing special with Maray. tongue Just leave my own tabernacle alone!!! grin

Okay. . . . . . .

Tpiah is coming? Double wahala for dead body! Even tumfulu has registered his presence to be there live! grin

I heard through the grapevine. grin grin grin
Your loff is coming to the party.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tpiah: 8:00pm On May 12, 2009
heh- some needy folks are more needy today.

where is Deepzone to entertain them with fart and panty jokes?

I cant be bothered. Got better things to do. And on that note
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2009
I think Sagamite is right. . . . . . .We will need security agents and K-9s.
grin grin grin grin

@Saga
add security to the list of to do's
we aint safe no more grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:02pm On May 12, 2009
debosky:

Use the 'report to moderator' link ElRazur. wink

U are not going to let this thread derail, are you? undecided
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tkb417(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2009
I am out of the thread, but I will keep watch, to know the date, time, and place, I will not be taken for granted. I wanrned youa
ll
ok bye
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Pataki: 8:05pm On May 12, 2009
$osisi:

grin cheesy grin Nothing go happen. Tumfulu or Tpiah or whomever, nothing dey happen!

~Sauron~:

I heard through the grapevine. grin grin grin
Your loff is coming to the party.
Of course, it will do well to have some form of security, hence a park may not be necessarily a good idea. With the likes of tumfulu planning on causing trouble, it is best to envisage the possibility of things getting out of hand.

Who told you tpiah is coming? Last I heard, she is planning on a trip to Mexico with tumfulu.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2009
tombola:

I am out of the thread, but I will keep watch, to know the date, time, and place, I will not be taken for granted. I wanrned youa ll.

Sauron . . .  . You see. . .  . ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ does behaviour like this not require security? I told you, there are crazy people on this forum.  grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2009
Again, in case you have not, state your preferences:

Best location and venue (ideal, if someone has a big house with a garden, I wouldn't expect more than 30 people will show up)

Desired date/weekend period (if we can't agree on a date, weekend period is a good start)

Financial approach (contributions required? Or someone owns a cash n carry and is offering)

Desired amenities (PS3, DJ, BBQ, Drinks, Speed dating games, Pole for pole dancing, whatever floats people's boats)
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2009
I'm in and can we plssss get more females
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2009
tboy1:

I'm in and can we plssss get more females

State preferences if you are in.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:14pm On May 12, 2009
Secretz:

Sauron . . .  . You see. . .  . ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ does behaviour like this not require security? I told you, there are crazy people on this forum.  grin

I am stunned. . . . . . .
Anyways, i shall protect you. wink

Pataki:

Of course, it will do well to have some form of security, hence a park may not be necessarily a good idea. With the likes of tumfulu planning on causing trouble, it is best to envisage the possibility of things getting out of hand.

Come with your brass knuckles or a taser.

Who told you tpiah is coming? Last I heard, she is planning on a trip to Mexico with tumfulu.

A very reliable Intel.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tubabie(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2009
Sounds like its gonna be fun! Am in !
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:25pm On May 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am stunned. . . . . . .
Anyways, i shall protect you. wink

Come with your brass knuckles or a taser.

A very reliable Intel.

Thank you honey kiss

@sagamite

You got concrete venue? grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tboy1(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2009
Sagamite:

State preferences if you are in.
preferences of what?females  grin grin grin
just kidding  cheesy cheesy

Best location and venue (anywhere should be fine)
Desired date/weekend period (any of the first 3 saturdays in july)
Financial approach (no probs with contributing,let me know and i can brings drinks as well)
Desired amenities (PS3, DJ, BBQ, Drinks and FOOD)
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2009
If you louts dont mind south east,i can ring up my cuzin in Peckz grin grin for his crib,quite a big big garden.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by follypimpi(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2009
Count me in as well.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sauron1: 8:30pm On May 12, 2009
tubabie:

Tubabie, you are coming? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Secretz:

Thank you honey kiss

What her e-friends for? wink
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2009
follypimpi:

Count me in as well.

tubabie:

State preferences.

Secretz:

@sagamite

You got concrete venue? grin

Look if we get about 100 people expressing interest, then it is rational to expect at least 40 people will show up.

We will organise something or meet up in a club.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by tubabie(f): 8:33pm On May 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Tubabie, you are coming? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sauron! shocked shocked shocked shocked
am equally shocked at your shocked reaction! grin
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2009
We have had preferences so far from:

Sagamite
Sauron
El Razur
jay bee
tkb417 (coming from Nigeria so leaves others to decide)
Pataki
Debosky
tboy1

So 8 guys down.

Secretz
Maray

And 2 ladies down.
Re: Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. by Secretz(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2009
follypimpi:

If you louts dont mind south east,i can ring up my cuzin in Peckz grin grin for his crib,quite a big big garden.

I know you are taking the piss right? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41)

I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.