Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward (3983 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thank God I asked these questions. You talked about developing your area, to me, you are the one that doesn't practice 'One Nigeria' for developing where you call your area. Other areas are not in Nigeria right? Because you don't believe in oneness, you have chosen to develop your area hoping for when Nigeria will disintegrate.

I will be glad to tell you that if you want one Nigeria, there won't be anything like 'my area' in you but oneness. There isn't any thing like my constituency, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, or any tribe if you say that Nigeria is one.

I bet you that Nigeria is not one and you practices it more than those agitating for Biafra.

wytecat:
You are very dishonest to begin with!
Truth will not change no matter how many times it's stretched and manipulated!

If anything, the only people that are not sound and confused about the history of Nigeria are you ibos.

For asking these questions that have been answered over and over again here on nairaland shows that you either want to manipulate others or you have attention deficit. What part don't you get that you have done more damages to Nigeria than all other tribes combined? You ibos leaving for your biafra is the best thing that can happen to all of us!

1.The people that practice United Nigeria are Yoruba because we are more tolerant and accommodating, this is the reason why our region is the most urban in Nigeria today.

The people that divided Nigeria are ibos for killing the leaders of Hausa and Yoruba leaving their own.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by wytecat: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
You are talking trash boy!
Do you want me to come and develop your land for you? You can develop your area if you are as accommodating and tolerant, not the way you treat strangers in your land. All the people who have been to your states have some very funny and unplesasant experiences. People move to places they are welcomed, and SE is the worst place for other Nigerians to move to and no one wants to go there. And before you give me that "the competition is stiff in iboland" remember that not all your people that migrated to other parts of Nigeria are in trade business. Even the North with all the bombing is still very much a better choice than iboland.

You ibos need to look inward and blame yourselves and adjust because, if Nigeria goes the way of regionalism today, your region will be a hard sell to foreign investors. I guess you already know this and that's the reason why you are kicking against it.

Your tight fist approach to life needs a reality check!

stickncarrot:
Thank God I asked these questions. You talked about developing your area, to me, you are the one that doesn't practice 'One Nigeria' for developing where you call your area. Other areas are not in Nigeria right? Because you don't believe in oneness, you have chosen to develop your area hoping for when Nigeria will disintegrate.

I will be glad to tell you that if you want one Nigeria, there won't be anything like 'my area' in you but oneness. There isn't any thing like my constituency, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, or any tribe if you say that Nigeria is one.

I bet you that Nigeria is not one and you practices it more than those agitating for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Look at the trash coming out of your brain. Tell me a state in Nigeria that's not developed by the Biafrans. Meaning that Biafrans were in for one Nigeria as others are playing the ostrich.

You haven't said anything on the IGR and Federal allocations. When you say the way we treat people, I start to wonder if there have been record of riot and destruction of properties in Biafraland, a record which is countless in other parts of Nigeria.

You can't talk out of emotion and hearsay when you want to discuss the issue of Nigeria with me. Can you give me any verifiable fact to your claims?

You sound pathetically uninformed and unteacheable. Learn to use your bundle before spewing trash next time, it will help you to be reasonable.

wytecat:
You are talking trash boy!
Do you want me to come and develop your land for you? You can develop your area if you are as accommodating and tolerant, not the way you treat strangers in your land. All the people who have been to your states have some very funny and not unplesasant experiences. People move to places they are welcomed, and SE is the worst place for other Nigerians to move to and no one wants to go there. And before you give me that "the competition is stiff in iboland" remember that not all your people that migrated to other parts of Nigeria are in trade business. Even the North with all the bombing is still very much a better choice than iboland.

You ibos need to look inward and blame yourselves and adjust because, if Nigeria goes the way of regionalism today, your region will be a hard sell to foreign investors. I guess you already know this and that's the reason why you are kicking against it.

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by wytecat: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
You foolish lunatic, you brought 'develop' into this. What I said was 'our region is the most urban' which is true.

You ibos are just incredibly insane, and talking to you is like talking to the wall.

What exactly do you want me to say about the allocation that hasn't been said?
SW is doing better than you. Your region takes more than it puts in, and of course you can always show your Aba made statistics!

Your state made the 10 poorest states in Nigeria but SW didn't.

stickncarrot:
Look at the trash coming out of your brain. Tell me a state in Nigeria that's not developed by the Biafrans. Meaning that Biafrans were in for one Nigeria as others are playing the ostrich.

You haven't said anything on the IGR and Federal allocations. When you say the way we treat people, I start to wonder if there have been record of riot and destruction of properties in Biafraland, a record which is countless in other parts of Nigeria.

You can't talk out of emotion and hearsay when you want to discuss the issue of Nigeria with me. Can you give me any verifiable fact to your claims?

You sound pathetically uninformed and unteacheable. Learn to use your bundle before spewing trash next time, it will help you to be reasonable.

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
When you know you aren't sound to engage in some discussion, don't comment on it. Grow up and stop hating.

wytecat:
You foolish lunatic, you brought 'develop' into this. What I said was 'our region is the most urban' which is true.

You ibos are just incredibly insane, and talking to you is like talking to the wall.

What exactly do you want me to say about the allocation that hasn't been said?
SW is doing better than you. Your region takes more than it puts in, and of course you can always show your Aba made statistics!

Your state made the 10 poorest states in Nigeria but SW didn't.

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by wytecat: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
See you MUMU who don't know anything want to teach others.
ODE, this is the reason why one can hardly find a sensible ibo. The dumbs always want to lead.
stickncarrot:

When you know you aren't sound to engage in some discussion, don't comment on it. Grow up and stop hating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) / How Sir Ahmadu Bello Was Killed / Why Abba Kyari, Buhari( If Positive) May Not Survive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.