Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward (3894 Views)

2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2015
wytecat:
Why are ibos the only people whose civil war wound refuse to heal? The people they forced into the war have healed and move passed it!

Ibos started the war and killed innocent minority tribes, and have boasted about 500,000 Nigerian soldiers killed here on nairaland. If all these people are added together, they will be more than the biafrans killed. So, before the Op, cramjone and the rest take Nigerians for fools again, know that some people can read between the lines.

Ibos starter a war and dragged everybody into it , looted central banks and then complain about £20 policy, a primitive tribe that probably didn't have a penny in the banks at the time, and if they ever had anything in the bank, can anyone tell me the reason why they wouldn't have taken all their money out since they were leaving Nigeria and knew there was no coming back for them

Remember when you talk that there are people that know how to listen and pull words apart.

Any reconciliation with ibos will set this country back, cos ibos hate other tribes and will continue to be a clog in the little progress of everything Nigeria.

Letting biafra go is the best for us all, but it looks like that's not going to work because of the same ibos claiming other people's land. Buhari should seriously look into regionalism, though ibos don't want that too, but is the 2nd best for us, and only PARASITIC LEECHES won't want to be on their own!

fo.ol start beheading any Igboman anytime you see one.
Until Nigeria government fail to address critical issue, this country will still be a fail project.
You guys chanting one Nigeria should ask yourselves this question; are we better of with this status quo?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by GenbIoodykiller: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2015
[s]
okolochyke:

Seun Lalasticlala, can you deal with this fellow

No contribution to the discussion whatsoever

Just raining curses at usual

Be careful or I will call your tormentor

cc: MrMbaM
[/s]

na your father you dey torment

your alternative moniker is on ban so shatap you useless old troll
have you ever wondered why i never take you serious?
because you're an inconsequential element not worth of my time.
what are you ever good at? all you know is grabbing random photos on Facebook and posting them on nairaland tagging them who ever you wish which is already stale, creating useless monikers just for tribal war purpose. the mods should check your post and mine to see who contributes more.
my advice for you, your antics and ranting are already stale find something doing engage in political discussion and stop trolling and maybe you'll worth my time cool or fork off to ethnic section where you belong smiley cheesy

shameless troll

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by theDEVILisHERE: 5:02am On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Fellow Nigerians,

I just read a through a thread created by Cramjones on Biafra and I must confess that he made a lot of salient points there.

There is no doubt that many Nigerians are bitter and frustrated here and there so I decided to open this thread to seek for contributions on how to foster real unity amongst Nigerians.

How can genuine reconciliation be achieved especially between the east and other Nigerians? I as a person believe that nothing is impossible and that all things are possible with God so I believe that if we are sincere, there can be true reconciliation and genuine healing of the civil war wounds.

Yakubu Gowon----An Igbo president will help heal civil war wounds.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/igbo-president-will-help-heal-civil-war-wounds-gowon/

Cramjones--------Release Nnamdi Kanu, sit him down and discuss with him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2704993/how-nigeria-must-deal-biafra

The floor is open for other meaningful contributions.

No need for any nonsensical reconciliation
Biafra is going to be restored
Nothing more
Nothing less

3 Likes

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Ballmer: 5:52am On Nov 05, 2015
knowledgeable:
If the answer is yes, then I say no more, and I rest my case.
.. and the best you can do to stop that is some daily Biafra rant on NL ?

Sincerely I think the Igbo generation leading Biafra agitation as no foresight or intelligence. Freedom fighting can not be equated with noise making or war mongering. Why Igbo youths of the 21st century couldn't figure that out is terribly baffling.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by okolochyke: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2015
U can keep crying till u kill urself

If I am not MrMbaM , may you die a sudden death before Xmas day. Iseeeee

Lolzzzzzz u make me laugh. So you call the mods for pictures that are not yours??

Ugly short sweaty lowlife like you should be shot and killed for the benefit of sanity

GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

na your father you dey torment

your alternative moniker is on ban so shatap you useless old troll
have you ever wondered why i never take you serious?
because you're an inconsequential element not worth of my time.
what are you ever good at? all you know is grabbing random photos on Facebook and posting them on nairaland tagging them who ever you wish which is already stale, creating useless monikers just for tribal war purpose. the mods should check your post and mine to see who contributes more.
my advice for you, your antics and ranting are already stale find something doing engage in political discussion and stop trolling and maybe you'll worth my time cool or fork off to ethnic section where you belong smiley cheesy

shameless troll

4 Likes

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by GenbIoodykiller: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
okolochyke:
U can keep crying till u kill urself

If I am not MrMbaM , may you die a sudden death before Xmas day. Iseeeee

Lolzzzzzz u make me laugh. So you call the mods for pictures that are not yours??

Ugly short sweaty lowlife like you should be shot and killed for the benefit of sanity

old troll i don't have time for inconsequential elements like you.

keep denying your alternate trolling moniker MrMbaM keep posting anonymous random pictures and keep breaking rule 10

cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by SilverSurfer: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
I've been a mere spectator since the agitation for the restoration of biafra began, but i wish to make a contribution with respect to this thread. It would have been such a great idea if nigeria were to remain indivisible but a look at the state of things leaves much to be desired. Successive govts have failed to address the grievances of the igbo nation and as such have allowed the wounds of the civil war to fester. As much as i respect the views of others, but the most absurd thing is to find a pro-nigeria igbo man. Igbos over the years have demonstrated that they're more nigerian than the others but such gestures have gone unrequited. Honestly, i see no end in sight to our sufferings. Based on these premises, i call for a referendum in the former eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Why are you a coward? You curse people and there parents on every thread but you run to the mod anytime they mention MrMba. Why are you alwaya scared of thay Mba guy? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

Decibel:
SUBWAY101 your nefarious activities here are well-known to all and sundry, only the newbies are not aware that you are a yoruba impostor, and fraudster hiding under yoruba to carry out your fraudulent activities on this forum.How can a sane man operating over 20 monikers on nairaland? You are nothing but a FRAUD!! grin
fx45:
You keep shouting OPC, OPC.... When are you going to join the OPC and start fighting from the front? Don't you have balls? Or are your balls only meant for impregnating women?
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 06, 2015
juicee1:
The ibos lack strategy and sense, that's why I laughed when they spoke of Nigeria falling for Nnamdi kanu's grand strategy by arresting him. What has happened since his arrest? Nada!

The ibos always destroy their future politically and developmentally especially when it's almost time for them to achieve such. Everyone knows 2023 should be the turn of the ibos to rule, but their constant cry for biafra will never make them achieve such. Who would want to handover presidency to a separatist tribe?

2023 will come and the baton will be passed to a Fashola who is ever ready, qualified, tested and trusted with love from all tribes except bigots.

The more they clamour for biafra, the more the yorubas and the SS gain.

Is that a consolation to your misery or a subtle threat to quench the call for self-determination? You're on a very long thing!

You mean Yorubas did not destroy their political future by capitalising on June 12 and using their evil OPC creation to cause untold havoc, maim and kill innocent people in the 1990s and were rewarded with the presidency from 1999 to 2007?

Man, you've got no real value in your talk; find some other tales to tell...

You can continue to deceive yourselves while running amok on almost every IPOB/Igbo thread and cowardly dishing out silly ideas how another's quest for nationhood cannot work.

May I remind you and your cohorts, contrary to your numerous online silly rants and boasts, Biafra or no Biafra, a Yoruba man cannot ascend the throne before the Igbo man...
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by GenbIoodykiller: 4:55am On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Why are you a coward? You curse people and there parents on every thread but you run to the mod anytime they mention MrMba. Why are you alwaya scared of thay Mba guy? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz.

na your father they scared am not afraid of some inconsequential element that is good for nothing i only call the mods because you're not my match nor level

i engage big fish not some tribal bigot nonentity like you
so both you and your alternative monikers are inconsequential and nobody
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by GenbIoodykiller: 5:03am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

The smelly slowpoke you call a father is a big fool. You curse people and cry to the mod when people do same for you, you must be mad from birth. This ugly fool spam the forum with trash daily, no wonder you run away when you see the Mba guy. Born coward
[/s]

shatap your alternative monikers MrMbaM, etc are on a long ban for breaking rules and bet me you'll following this one will follow since you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute rather than trolling cool
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by wytecat: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2015
Iddiot, all of you ibos have lost your heads already. You are confused and don't know what else to do. If anything is going to be discussed, it will start in the order of the atrocities committed, meaning you ibos will have to answer for invading SW and the minorities you killed first before looking into the self inflicted murder-suicide.
No one is chanting one Nigeria, you are just afraid to leave Nigeria.
Useless people!

adeitoro:

fo.ol start beheading any Igboman anytime you see one.
Until Nigeria government fail to address critical issue, this country will still be a fail project.
You guys chanting one Nigeria should ask yourselves this question; are we better of with this status quo?

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Probably you are not sound in history. I implore you to read well with an unbias mind.

Assuming you are to answer to this question, what will your answer be

" Who actually practice United Nigeria?

Who has divided Nigeria till now?

I will wait for your honest answer.

wytecat:
Why are ibos the only people whose civil war wound refuse to heal? The people they forced into the war have healed and move passed it!

Ibos started the war and killed innocent minority tribes, and have boasted about 500,000 Nigerian soldiers killed here on nairaland. If all these people are added together, they will be more than the biafrans killed. So, before the Op, cramjone and the rest take Nigerians for fools again, know that some people can read between the lines.

Ibos starter a war and dragged everybody into it , looted central banks and then complain about £20 policy, a primitive tribe that probably didn't have a penny in the banks at the time, and if they ever had anything in the bank, can anyone tell me the reason why they wouldn't have taken all their money out since they were leaving Nigeria and knew there was no coming back for them

Remember when you talk that there are people that know how to listen and pull words apart.

Any reconciliation with ibos will set this country back, cos ibos hate other tribes and will continue to be a clog in the little progress of everything Nigeria.

Letting biafra go is the best for us all, but it looks like that's not going to work because of the same ibos claiming other people's land. Buhari should seriously look into regionalism, though ibos don't want that too, but is the 2nd best for us, and only PARASITIC LEECHES won't want to be on their own!

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by wytecat: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2015
You are very dishonest to begin with!
Truth will not change no matter how many times it's stretched and manipulated!

If anything, the only people that are not sound and confused about the history of Nigeria are you ibos.

For asking these questions that have been answered over and over again here on nairaland shows that you either want to manipulate others or you have attention deficit. What part don't you get that you have done more damages to Nigeria than all other tribes combined? You ibos leaving for your biafra is the best thing that can happen to all of us!

1.The people that practice United Nigeria are Yoruba because we are more tolerant and accommodating, this is the reason why our region is the most urban in Nigeria today.

The people that divided Nigeria are ibos for killing the leaders of Hausa and Yoruba leaving their own.

stickncarrot:

Probably you are not sound in history. I implore you to read well with an unbias mind.

Assuming you are to answer to this question, what will your answer be

" Who actually practice United Nigeria?

Who has divided Nigeria till now?

I will wait for your honest answer.

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2015
wytecat:
Iddiot, all of you ibos have lost your heads already. You are confused and don't know what else to do. If anything is going to be discussed, it will start in the order of the atrocities committed, meaning you ibos will have to answer for invading SW and the minorities you killed first before looking into the self inflicted murder-suicide.
No one is chanting one Nigeria, you are just afraid to leave Nigeria.
Useless people!

omo ale why are you so dumb
So this is all you can decipher from my post

Omo werey your case is irredeemeable.

You guys keep on bothering yourself with anything BIAFRA still fail to address hydra headed issues posing a threat to you guys in your enclave.

See advice your fellas to leave Igbos to chat their Biafra course alone.

Igbos don't ask for your suggestions and opinion cause it is inconsequential.
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
I dont have time for mad people that post same trash over n over. Everyone avoid you here cos you are unintelligent and dull. Keep looking for attention, jobless thing.

See a miserable nitwit from a juju-infested enclave posing as a knowledgeable being even when his stupidity is so glaring on a public forum...

N.B: I can afford to feed and fend for you and your family.

Disgruntled, ass-licking Neanderthal savage!
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by bugzbunny: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2015
juicee1:
The ibos lack strategy and sense, that's why I laughed when they spoke of Nigeria falling for Nnamdi kanu's grand strategy by arresting him. What has happened since his arrest? Nada!

The ibos always destroy their future politically and developmentally especially when it's almost time for them to achieve such. Everyone knows 2023 should be the turn of the ibos to rule, but their constant cry for biafra will never make them achieve such. Who would want to handover presidency to a separatist tribe?

2023 will come and the baton will be passed to a Fashola who is ever ready, qualified, tested and trusted with love from all tribes except bigots.

The more they clamour for biafra, the more the yorubas and the SS gain.
Look at this islamic baboon
U guys can never get pass as.s licking ur hausa masters... Who brought their culture and religion to d SW... Jzt like yorubas abadoned Gej because of hausa propaganda... Where is missing 20billion?.. Chibok girls nko?.. Yoruba slaves..traitors of d south. Get out

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
You are a famous dunce on nairaland, engaging a m.oronic oaf like you is a waste of time. We have seen many of your type here that boast of having mansions everywhere, even when they live with 20 of there miserable siblings in a single room. No one take the red mud wanderers like you serious, you are just a noise maker. Shameless ediot from the cursed sad beast region.
[/s]

Of course, many of your kinsmen hardly believe in one becoming successful through hardwork. That's why many Yorubas have made ritual killings and cannibalism as ways of life.
Not until you get consumed therein you will not cease. And you shall not escape being a victim.

Bloody, greedy, shameless and accursed verm1n from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals!
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Sveen: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2015
Word.
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by MrMbaM: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

shatap your alternative monikers MrMbaM, etc are on a long ban for breaking rules and bet me you'll following this one will follow since you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute rather than trolling cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I got more than 40 mentions from you. Whats your problem Mr Man?
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:
I will ignore your foolishness henceforth, thought you have changed from this cowardice show of quoting people, then editing the comment later. You are cursed.
[/s]

Decibel:
SUBWAY101 your nefarious activities here are well-known to all and sundry, only the newbies are not aware that you are a yoruba impostor, and fraudster hiding under yoruba to carry out your fraudulent activities on this forum.How can a sane man operating over 20 monikers on nairaland? You are nothing but a FRAUD!! grin
fx45:
You keep shouting OPC, OPC.... When are you going to join the OPC and start fighting from the front? Don't you have balls? Or are your balls only meant for impregnating women?
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by MrMbaM: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You are a famous dunce on nairaland, engaging a m.oronic oaf like you is a waste of time. We have seen many of your type here that boast of having mansions everywhere, even when they live with 20 of there miserable siblings in a single room. No one take the red mud wanderers like you serious, you are just a noise maker. Shameless ediot from the cursed sad beast region.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked Brutality cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2015

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by pazienza(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra as an independent country will reconcile with Yorubas and Northerners in Arewa-Oduanistan independent country, in other to improve bilateral relationship between the two independent West African countries.

That is the only acceptable reconciliation between Ndiigbo and Northerners and Yorubas. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Reconciliation Between The East And Nigeria - Way Forward by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
[s]Fellow Nigerians,

I just read a through a thread created by Cramjones on Biafra and I must confess that he made a lot of salient points there.

There is no doubt that many Nigerians are bitter and frustrated here and there so I decided to open this thread to seek for contributions on how to foster real unity amongst Nigerians.

How can genuine reconciliation be achieved especially between the east and other Nigerians? I as a person believe that nothing is impossible and that all things are possible with God so I believe that if we are sincere, there can be true reconciliation and genuine healing of the civil war wounds.

Yakubu Gowon----An Igbo president will help heal civil war wounds.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/igbo-president-will-help-heal-civil-war-wounds-gowon/

Cramjones--------Release Nnamdi Kanu, sit him down and discuss with him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2704993/how-nigeria-must-deal-biafra

The floor is open for other meaningful contributions[/s].

Aren't you a joker

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War In Kwara Between Yoruba And Nupe / Reasons PDP's INEC Officials Election Rigging Largesse Was A Southern Affair. / Ambode Is Working!See What A Twitter User Saw At A Park In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.