Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures (43505 Views)

Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / Outstanding Salaries Owed By All State Government / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by nwadiuko1(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2015
koladebrainiac:
shoroniyen? ever bin to lag??
my friend lag is dirty
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by nwadiuko1(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:

do you know how many states it takes to get to Akwaibom frim Lagos. That alone is more than 6, except you want to start another 16>19debate.
lol.....when you cross a state en- transit, doesn't mean, you visited the state na
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2015
nwadiuko1:
lol.....when you cross a state en- transit, doesn't mean, you visited the state na
I said I've been there not visited, check my other post in response to that question. sometimes, I even go en route a longer and indirect route just to make sure I see other places. I don't pass through direct road everytime I travel. I once passed through a road that makes me get to my destination about 5hours late just to have a view of other route, I bet you that not everyone can take that risk in an unknown land.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Maxcollins042(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. I never said Enugu is not fine or not. just read the post I quoted and you will see that your response is really not necessary.
Ok
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Hopeathand is not ikwerre. He is yoruba. His name is Raphael Obasuyi

How do u know.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
biggest joke of the millennium.
FreeGlobe:

Ikwerre man, Enugu is still far better than your Port Harcourt, garden slum. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
if your Igbo brothers leave New York, Americas economy will collapse too grin
FreeGlobe:

How is Enugu a dry town and port harcourt is not? I dont understand. Besides, if my igbo brothers leave PH, ph will be like Ajegunle. There will be no Genesis Cinemas, Genesis Restaurants, oil serve, Mile 1 market, etc
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Los Angeles exists because of Igbo's too grin

the U.S.A should be grateful there's coal in Enugu.
ezeagu:

Port Harcourt exist solely because of the coal found in Enugu and the railway and use of port to export that coal. You should be grateful.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
hahahah.... not even in your wildest nightmares.

ever heard of rainbow town pH?? its yet to be completed and still shits on your Enugu.

pls do yourself a favour and travel out of your village for once.
menabadoo:
you didn't get me?

Forget the population, Enugu has more infrastructures than port Harcourt, more street lights, waste bins, traffic light, wider roads, road signs, name it.

Enugu beats pH in all these.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
have you heard of golf estate in PH?? and many others?

dude, pls travel put of your village for once
menabadoo:
don't mind the reasoning of our people, port Harcourt is not livable, only GRA in port Harcourt is livable.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by ezeagu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
trapQ:
Los Angeles exists because of Igbo's too grin

the U.S.A should be grateful there's coal in Enugu.

This was funny to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
trapQ:
biggest joke of the millennium.
step out from your village and go see life outside. it's not about hype
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
but PH has more expatriates than even Lagos and Abj.

you mean the whites don't like liveable places? why aren't they in Enugu?
menabadoo:
port Harcourt and lagos are not as livable as Enugu and calabar. I can't suit your ego against the truth.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
trapQ:
have you heard of golf estate in PH?? and many others?

dude, pls travel put of your village for once
have you heard of centenary city still ongoing? Which estate in ph is better than independence layout Enugu? Travel and see
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
you ain't been to PH?? case closed!!

I said it, you need to travel out of your village asap.

Enugu isn't even supposed to be in the same sentence with PH.
iconize:

I don't care about Port harcourt. I've not been there.

Nigeria as a country is a gigantic piggery, though some parts of the piggery is better than others. LOL.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by OreMI22: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

have you heard of centenary city still ongoing? Which estate in ph is better than independence layout Enugu? Travel and see

nwanne,
The truth is the truth.
However, this isn't the type of argument we should be having now.
There is a reason a yoruba man is trying so hard to argue for PH in order to pitch two Igbo cities against each other. They truly hate PH, but they are working on something here.
Why can't they bring Ibadan vs. Enugu or Kano vs. Enugu? Don't fall for the trick of these green snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
OreMI22:

nwanne,
The truth is the truth.
However, this isn't the type of argument we should be having now.
There is a reason a yoruba man is trying to argue for PH in order to pitch two Igbo cities against each other. Why can't they bring Ibadan vs. Enugu or Kano vs. Enugu? Don't fall into the trick of these green snakes.
nsogbu adiro, I thought it was an Ikwerre person. make I begin dish am yoruba menu now..
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
pls be enlightened.

Enugu coveres a total area of 44sq mi (or 114 km sq)

while PH covers a total area of 140sq mi (or 360km sq)

I've seen that you're just arguing baselessly. Try to be informed.
menabadoo:
move from eleme junction down to creek road, port Harcourt is finished. It only looks far because of the heavy traffic on the road, that journey usually should not be more tthan 15mins.

From boro camp to rumuokoro ( OK, let's add rukpokwu), that's another finished length of port Harcourt. PH is not bigger than enugu.

From choba to eleme junction normally should be a 15-20mins drive will last 1hr because of road. Port Harcourt is not bigger than these roads I have mentioned. Only people that have not been there will be excited about that dirty city.
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
lmao, this is lekki

you just sh!t on yourself now
FreeGlobe:

Yes, port harcourt is not a planned city unlike Enugu..
undecidedl
FreeGlobe:

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
lmao, this is lekki.
you just sh!t on yourself now. undecided
FreeGlobe:
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
lol..... don't gimme that "travel and see" crap.

I've been to places you can only dream of
FreeGlobe:

Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
hahahaha....village?? you got the wrong person girl wink
FreeGlobe:

step out from your village and go see life outside. it's not about hype
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
trapQ:
you ain't been to PH?? case closed!!

I said it, you need to travel out of your village asap.

Enugu isn't even supposed to be in the same sentence with PH.

Stark Illiterate, why are you stalking me?

You want to make another claim which you won't be able to defend?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
stalking you? b!tch pls., you just displayed your folly now. you sincerely need drugs that inhibit mental retardation.
iconize:

Stark Illiterate, why are you stalking me?

You want to make another claim which you won't be able to defend?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2015
trapQ:
stalking you? b!tch pls., you just displayed your folly now. you sincerely need drugs that inhibit mental retardation.

You're a drug-crazed smackhead.

Yo' source of dumbness is not far-fetched as you're drug-crazed lunatic.

Tell us, what is the next ridiculous claim on yo' list?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by trapQ: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2015
retard.
you belong in a mental institution.
iconize:

You're a drug-crazed smackhead.
Yo' source of dumbness is not far-fetched as you're drug-crazed lunatic.
Tell us, what is the next ridiculous claim on yo' list?
Re: Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures by iconize(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
trapQ:
retard.

you belong in a mental institution.

You're a drug-crazed illiterate smackhead.

Prick, yo' entire unproductive, mentally deranged family members belong in a mental institution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.