Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,190 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations (478 Views)

Do Biafrans agitators Know This yet? / Why Do Biafrans Rejoice Over Trump Victory? / Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2015
I laugh whenever I hear the biafrans talking abt how soon thy will get their country back, the question is how?, cause I can tell you Nigerian government will not even hear u out d international community has better things to worry abt Dan wild animals trying to run back to jungle, and war my friend is not an option cuts we thrashed you before (Nigeria) and will still do it again.
Like I have before, the world has already been drawn and cannot be changed, where do u expect to be fit in? The Atlantic ocean is free though u can start there.
Peace.
Re: Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by Futureleader1(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2015
A mad man will make sense than you

You are a disgrace to your family...go and ask them

Your mother wished she commited abortion rather than giving birth to u

YOU WILL SEE WHAT OTHERS SEE WHEN THEY SPEAK AGAINST BIAFRA..

FOOL!!

2 Likes

Re: Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2015
6Dvision:
I laugh whenever I hear the biafrans talking abt how soon thy will get their country back, the question is how?, cause I can tell you Nigerian government will not even hear u out d international community has better things to worry abt Dan wild animals trying to run back to jungle, and war my friend is not an option cuts we thrashed you before (Nigeria) and will still do it again.
Like I have before, the world has already been drawn and cannot be changed, where do u expect to be fit in? The Atlantic ocean is free though u can start there.
Peace.

Get the will first the how (way) will naturally walk up you.

The major problem of all failure is the will not the how.

1 Like

Re: Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by kingzizzy: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
6Dvision:
Peace.

Go and tell your Government to thrash Boko Haram first before you start dreaming about how you will thrash Biafra. The Biafran war that Nigeria would not even have had money to fight if Britain, Russia, Egypt and the Arab league had not stepped in to give Nigeria massive support? I laugh.
Re: Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by miqos02(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2015
we hear
Re: Question! How Do Biafrans Intend To Gain Independence? War Or Negotiations by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Nigerians are just empty chest beaters unlike their counterpart...
Crap

(1) (Reply)

Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs / Balanced Cabinet / Abia Senator, Nkechi Nwaogu Dumps PDP For Ruling Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.