Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Family Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Wahala (1138 Views)

Extended Family Wahala / Family Wahala- What Would You Do ? / Family Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Wahala by delly2015: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2015
my husband is accusing me of wanting to sleep with his junior brother, based on the fact that his brother came to the house when he wasn't around. infact he is just speculating. I have never cheated on my husband ever since I knew him even when we were dating.. and now his family have heard about it and they are not happy with him. how will he face his junior brother now, pls I need advice[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Family Wahala by babythug(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
What's your own in the matter? It's him who should be looking for advice plus help not you!

1 Like

Re: Family Wahala by taryour(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2015
delly2015:
my husband is accusing me of wanting to sleep with his junior brother, based on the fact that his brother came to the house when he wasn't around. infact he is just speculating. I have never cheated on my husband ever since I knew him even when we were dating.. and now his family have heard about it and they are not happy with him. how will he face his junior brother now, pls I need advice[color=#990000][/color]

What's your business with how he will face his younger brother. You should be more bothered about how he will face you his wife for loosing trust in you and accusing you wrongly.

Wait a minute, for your husband to accuse you of such act then something is wrong somewhere. Do you both trust yourselves at all

2 Likes

Re: Family Wahala by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2015
From a psychological point of view, I can deduce you have a "thing" for your in-law (your husband's younger brother).

You seem to care about him so much. Why? Are you crushing on him?
Re: Family Wahala by taryour(f): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Acidosis:
From a psychological point of view, I can deduce you have a "thing" for your in-law (your husband's younger brother).

You seem to care about him so much. Why? Are you crushing on him?

Very true. And to think she isn't even bothered about her face, I doubt she feels bad for being wrongly accused of adultery by her own husband, worse still with her brother inlaw. Its surprising
Re: Family Wahala by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
taryour:

Very true. And to think she isn't even bothered about her face, I doubt she feels bad for being wrongly accused of adultery by her own husband, worse still with her brother inlaw. Its surprising
Very surprising, mamaboash

I expect more than the "trashy" write-up sad
Re: Family Wahala by pickabeau1: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Lets be open minded

I think she is now concerned about the family dynamics after such a grievous accusation

Because those brothers can never b friends again

taryour:

3 Likes

Re: Family Wahala by babythug(f): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
Lets be open minded

I think she is now concerned about the family dynamics after such a grievous accusation

You might be right. But she didn't communicate this (assuming it is so) in her write up. I suspect she just wants people to discuss the purported issue at length. But she failed to give us enough juice to digest.....
Re: Family Wahala by taryour(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
pickabeau1:
Lets be open minded

Hmm true but at least I expected some sort of concern on her own part being that it wasn't only her brother inlaw that was accused wrongly. Seem to me like she is more concerned about how her brother inlaw feels rather than the effect this will have on the relationship between her and her husband.
Am kinda tempted to think she has a stronger feeling for her brother inlaw than for her husband.

* just my opinion, I could be wrong *
Re: Family Wahala by miqos02(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
ododo oro
babythug:
What's your own in the matter? It's him who should be looking for advice plus help not you!
Re: Family Wahala by TooNoisy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
One thing is for sure. You do not really love your husband!

You seem very happy your husband is being perceived as a bad person. I am sure you went to report him to his family.

You are a real amebo!

2 Likes

Re: Family Wahala by pickabeau1: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
taryour:

Hmm true but at least I expected some sort of concern on her own part being that it wasn't only her brother inlaw that was accused wrongly. Seem to me like she is more concerned about how her brother inlaw feels rather than the effect this will have on the relationship between her and her husband.
Am kinda tempted to think she has a stronger feeling for her brother inlaw than for her husband.

* just my opinion, I could be wrong *

If she was concerned about her hubby, she will have said how can she reconcile
I think they have gotten past it.. after all they are married

If it was true.. they will have scattered

cc: babythug

1 Like

Re: Family Wahala by bukatyne(f): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
delly2015:

Why does your husband not trust you enough to welcome his younger brother innocently in his absence?

Has your husband caught you both in an uncompromising situation before?
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
delly2015:

Me I'm more concerned about how the family members heard this so-called accusation

Did he confront his brother or did you do Amebo over something your hubby was probably teasing about

Curious curious!!! undecided
Re: Family Wahala by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP how many times did you sleep with his brother?
Re: Family Wahala by lilmax(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op is guilty
Re: Family Wahala by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
delly2015:

His brother came around when he wasn't there and his conclusion is that you want to sleep with him, smh.

He is either very insecure, or the one who is cheating himself. When a man suddenly accuses you of cheating, most likely he is the guilty one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hello House My Wife Is Always Pinging..what Do You Think? / Ladies Stop Now!!! / First Daughters Of 5 Generation Take Adorable Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.