Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes (5278 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) / Nigerian Child Stars And What They Look Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by vosquare: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Facts have it that everyone in this world has at least six lookalikes and of course we know how true this is.

The below article will change your perception if of course you have/had any doubt.

Brethren I introduce to you, the 10 players who have their own female lookalike.

1. Fernando Torres

The very first on our list is the Spanish Fernando Torres. At first it seems like this woman has absolutely nothing to do with the Torres, but when you look closely, they look alike, the serious, angry face & face gestures.

The hair color and skin is the only difference between them.

2. Alexis Sanchez

Fine Boy Sanchez! Fans from Chile have gone the extra mile to get a female look alike for their biggest soccer star – Alexis Sanchez.

They Succeeded.

They found a woman who has the same smile and facial features that the Chilean soccer player has.

3.Daniel Ospina Has a Sister. – Daniella David is the Main Goalkeeper for the Colombian National Team.

The pair look so much alike that we cannot help it. Some people say that sometimes they are mistaken as twins.

Daniella is the wife of Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez.

4. Neymar

The nose, the smile and eyes are some of the similar facial features between this woman and the Barcelona striker.

They look so much alike they could be mistaken as twins

5. Ronaldinho

We all cannot forget the Legendary Footballer in hurry!

Before this era of Messi, CR7 and Neymar! Ronaldinho was the man.

We also stumbled upon the female twin of the Brazilian soccer player Ronaldinho.

The current player of Queretaro and the girl in the picture share that great smile that characterizes him, as well as the hair and skin color.6. Lionel

6.Messi

You all did it again.

We stumbled upon yet another striking resemblance of Lionel Messi.

Tagged as the Best Player Worldwide, Lionel Messi has a female look alike. The traits and seriousness in the face of the above female make them so similar.

7. Mesut Ozil

Mesut Özil And His Sister Look Scarily Alike!

8. Esteban Cambiasso

Argentinian star player Esteban Cambiasso has a strong resemblance to the pop singer Britney Spears.

It should be noted that this similarity happened when the former player of River Plate had hair.

9. Cristiano Ronaldo

He’s currently the best player in the world. The Real Madrid Star has a female look alike.

Her name is Elma Aveiro and she’s the older sister of Cristiano. Apparently, she is one of the great examples that the Portuguese player has in his life.

10. Gareth Bale

Real Madrid Star – Gareth Bale has a Female Look Alike and it’s exceptional!

It’s funny that the only difference between them is the length of the hair.

Olofofogist.com

Cc.:lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by vosquare: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2015
more

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by vosquare: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Young03(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2015
peter n Paul nko

or sorry I forgot, they r musicians
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
wow, they really look alike.

Who's lalasticlala?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Chazzyboy: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Accepted good job
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Hermanie(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
That John Terry own, e be like no be genuine
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Xhaka(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Bale own be like Baboon grin
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by oyatmicah(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
laye!
how can u tell me dat Bale nd Torres look alike are females?
na dia twin brodas wey wear wig jorrh.
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol. Dem try
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
Anytin fit happen shaaa. Incase it.....
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by mekzyjoe(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by StealthyMe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice work OP cheesy

They resemble o

2 Likes

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Sholexyz(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol see. bale own.... ozil n his sister b like twins...

1 Like

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Roon9(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
yea! I think the word is doppelganger? this one time I saw dis guy on TV dat looks so much like me, I was stunned. unfortunately Dia was no one around to corroborate my claims......

1 Like

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
wow...like wow really.
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by drizslim(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bale be looking like an Homo habilis
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
What of Mourinho.?
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by longybar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
ronaldinho female look alike go bite off ur lips wit her teeth... How will suarez lookalike be
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by jenyfah(f): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by faith551(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow, are u sure the other pics are not those of thesame footballers posing as females?such a striking resemblance.
But the woman with CR7 looks more like his mum
While the one with torres looks like a trans-gender

1 Like

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by princepee: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Messi 's lookalike dey so on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes by hatux: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cool!
Me self I think I resemble Bale ....

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally / Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely / "She Is Dead To Me” – Peruzzi Hints At Breakup Wit Bbnaija Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.