Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Question For The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies. (1104 Views)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s / Sexy Beard Styles That Might Turn The Ladies Onn / Question For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
I was just thinking, What do I really want in a man?

Money...
Love...
Romance...
Attention...

Etcetra.

So I put this question across to my Fellow ladies.... What do you want in a man?

cc
Farano
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Saying You want Money from A nigga would only make You look "Thirsty" And "Hoe-like" undecided I think They call it...Uh.."GOLD-DIGGING"....cry

You should Skip that part and make 'em Yourself....wink
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
Saying You want Money from A nigga would only make You look "Thirsty" And "Hoe-like" undecided I think They call it...Uh.."GOLD-DIGGING"....cry

You should Skip that part and make 'em Yourself....wink
Sometimes, one has to be Honest.

Even when you might have made enough money, will you still marry a broke dude?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by misspicy(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2015
well i'd say i want the whole package from a man,is that too much to ask? i mean money,love,romance,attention etc grin
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Trustworthiness

Everything else doesn't matter to me if I can't trust someone.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
well i'd say i want the whole package from a man,is that too much to ask? i mean money,love,romance,attention etc grin
ermm... Not really smiley
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Trustworthiness

Everything else doesn't matter to me if I can't trust someone.
That is a good one....

But you know how hard it is to find trust these days, Don't you?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Sometimes, one has to be Honest.

Even when you might have made enough money, will you still marry a broke dude?
Uhm...Hell No! "grin"
then, I'd probably look like A Sugar momma...undecided

LoL! I think what I'm Tryna Say Is Girls would have more dignity if we just fend for Ourselves the same way Guys do...And quit depending on 'em for financial needs...embarassed

fine! in A marriage..Both parties Would Have to contribute.."grin" Everyone's Happy! wink yay!
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
I was just thinking, What do I really want in a man?

Money...
Love...
Romance...
Attention...

Etcetra.

So I put this question across to my Fellow ladies.... What do you want in a man?

cc
Farano

I don't need anything from a man. I'm my own heroine.smiley
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
That is a good one....

But you know how hard it is to find trust these days, Don't you?

I'm well aware, trust me grin

Well still, without trust, I just don't bother myself with people.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
sugarqueen:

I don't need anything from a man. I'm my own heroine.smiley
Okay. Good for you.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2015
I feel the sole entity drawing folks together is compatibility asin +ve and -ve poles. If ure the posh kinda guy, u get attracted to ur like. The cow butcher and the canteen owner too. So is student to student. As we grow in Class, so does the taste change. How rich, how romantic and the likes comes secondary. So, withiN your Class, u now choose who to put up the dating tent wd. Reality in words no beating about.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:
I feel the sole entity drawing folks together is compatibility asin +ve and -ve poles. If ure the posh kinda guy, u get attracted to ur like. The cow butcher and the canteen owner too. So is student to student. As we grow in Class, so does the taste change. How rich, how romantic and the likes comes secondary. So, withiN your Class, u now choose who to put up the dating tent wd. Reality in words no beating about.
& You were invited by whocheesy?
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
& You were invited by whocheesy?
I'm Albert Spaggiari , comes in uninvited.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
If wishes were horses.

I'm a graduate, left school like 2 years back, currently doing business with ma father as I got no job. My girl left me for another fellow for just no tangible reason,ans when she was asked, her reply was "the day you stop being mummy's boy,maybe things would change"

Several days I have been battling with thoughts, she cheated,i forgave her,now she is playing hard to get. Bottom line is, I decided to move on with my life. Hence she added me back to her Facebook and started clicking like to some updates I make on there.

If any woman says she doesn't need money from a man, she's lying. She just doesn't want to sound cheap. My girl(ex) doesn't talk to me now cos she feels there isn't money as before. I stopped talking to her mid august, we stopped talking on phone. She's the one now clicking like to all ma statues I make on facebook... maybe she learnt her mistakes now,who knows.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
gimakon:
If wishes were horses.

I'm a graduate, left school like 2 years back, currently doing business with ma father as I got no job. My girl left me for another fellow for just no tangible reason,ans when she was asked, her reply was "the day you stop being mummy's boy,maybe things would change"

Several days I have been battling with thoughts, she cheated,i forgave her,now she is playing hard to get. Bottom line is, I decided to move on with my life. Hence she added me back to her Facebook and started clicking like to some updates I make on there.

If any woman says she doesn't need money from a man, she's lying. She just doesn't want to sound cheap. My girl(ex) doesn't talk to me now cos she feels there isn't money as before. I stopped talking to her mid august, we stopped talking on phone. She's the one now clicking like to all ma statues I make on facebook... maybe she learnt her mistakes now,who knows.
Hmmmm... Permit me to appologize on her behalf.
Some of us can be silly just for no reason.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:

I'm Albert Spaggiari , comes in uninvited.
Okay.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Hmmmm... Permit me to appologize on her behalf.
Some of us can be silly just for no reason.

I have already forgiven her.

I hold no grudge whatsoever with people. Hence I have decided to work hard and organise myself. Sell my software and make some damn cash, and go for my masters. I upgrade and look for who values me then. She can continue her life as she wants to. The only revenge I will take here is being successful. I'm happy she left on her own choosing anyway.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by QueenDaisyy(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
gimakon:

I have already forgiven her.

I hold no grudge whatsoever with people. Hence I have decided to work hard and organise myself. Sell my software and make some damn cash, and go for my masters. I upgrade and look for who values me then. She can continue her life as she wants to. The only revenge I will take here is being successful. I'm happy she left on her own choosing anyway.
That's the best you could have done, Honestly.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
That's the best you could have done, Honestly.

I keep asking myself one question. She says she's no longer interested in me, and still added me back to her Facebook and clicks like to whatever I say there. And she added me back to her 2 Facebook ID's o! What you think? To your own view.
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Love and attention
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Ezibless: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
This one na ''longer throat''gringringrin
Re: Question For The Ladies. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders.. Rate Ma Pic / 7 Things To Do If You Want To End Up In A Serious Relationship / Ladies You Have Just 5 Points To Build Your Ideal Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.