Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. (56995 Views)

Two Corpers Decamped For Having Sex During Lecture / A16 Plateau State Corp Members / Camp Commandant Decamped For Harassing Female Corps Member In Benue Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Etizz: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaoooo.

very bad news.
wonder why some people cannot control their sexual urges

Sweetheart, dats not sexual urge, it's stupidity......

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by TS2(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
TATROVERT:
Since wednesday october 28 2015 the batch b stream 1 prospective corp members are to resume to their various camp of deployment till now, there have been so many news emanating from different camps in the country.
Of course ogun state camp which is located at ikenne/sagamu ogun state which is usually called "the five star camp" aint left behind...
For the past few days there have been lots of activities going on in the camp.. the swearing in of the corp members,issual of camp kits,drills,match training,band activities etc are all fun.. but recently it has been gathered that 8 corp members have been currently decamped as result of being caught in sexual activities at the mami market which os usually a place in the camp where other activities like eating.drinking etc goes on..

Out of the 8 eight corp members decamped,i.e 4 females and 4 males caught by the camp soldiers at the late hours of the night in suspected areas.. it was gathered that one of the girls was a married woman,who happens to use her husbands name as next of kin during registeration.. all of the victims was decamped on monday...

Are you a corps member in that camp?

Secondly are you a graduate? If you are...your use of tenses is very poor.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na today?

Nxt topic pls
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Timoleon(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Daniyemi:
If this is true, what the hell is the woman going to tell her husband? undecided.

Just three weeks and you can't be faithful? #disgusted!

that camp is 3weeks doesnt mean their relationship started on camp na.

more interestingly though, u dont know if shes really married, some people do fake documents in the name of nysc.

also, we dont know the conditions the husband might av put her through that made her embrace this freedom albeit negative.

last bullet: humans dont need eternity to know if dey want to av sex or not?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
cheesy. Conji na bastard! Some people sef, they meet today, and f#ck today today like ducks! Whatever happened to decorum? If just three weeks is all the time that one needs to stray, then, I fear we are headed for moral corruption. Buhari should investigate those as well. I especially feel sorry for the man who married that whorish who..re.
if two grown Ass' adults meets this minute and decide to fvck the next 45 seconds it's their decision but the messed up thing here is that they're fvcking in an unfvckable environment without petitioning for the right to fvck in the camp hahaha fuckshit
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Etizz: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

This is one part of NYSC that I hate.

People are adults, why restrict their freedom to express themselves sexually.

What's their problem?

U should have policy in some things u do, so as the camp, nobody says they are not free to have s3x, but the camp policy won't allow it, they should abide to it.....
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by seacoast(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
The reason is simple.... Female give soldiers small, the male give the female soldiers.
CASE SETTLED... but they stingy.. Lol
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by RexTramadol1: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Especially ladies

Their atrocities are too much

See how cheap they are,chai

Ion even trust this ones,imagine having 6 gals and not one is trustworthy

Awon olosho gbogbo

I'll give my life to christ, gals don tire me

Quote me and see your gf's name in the a thread similar to this

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
When Corpers are decamped what will then be their fate? Will they now restart service with another set?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by frank442: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pix pls.
It's a free world

Last card
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Ishopbest: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Such Corp members should be paraded publicly, that will serve as a warning to others undecided

Meanwhile 52 days to Christmas, check my signature
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by sukkot: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
TS2:

Secondly are you a graduate? If you are...your use of tenses is very poor.
well dayummm. so what you tryna say ? that he a half baked graduate grin grin

LWKM
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by free2blast(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Agro na bastard, you sef you know na! grin
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by j4sure(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
They lack discipline somehow jare.
TATROVERT:
Since wednesday october 28 2015 the batch b stream 1 prospective corp members are to resume to their various camp of deployment till now, there have been so many news emanating from different camps in the country.
Of course ogun state camp which is located at ikenne/sagamu ogun state which is usually called "the five star camp" aint left behind...
For the past few days there have been lots of activities going on in the camp.. the swearing in of the corp members,issual of camp kits,drills,match training,band activities etc are all fun.. but recently it has been gathered that 8 corp members have been currently decamped as result of being caught in sexual activities at the mami market which os usually a place in the camp where other activities like eating.drinking etc goes on..

Out of the 8 eight corp members decamped,i.e 4 females and 4 males caught by the camp soldiers at the late hours of the night in suspected areas.. it was gathered that one of the girls was a married woman,who happens to use her husbands name as next of kin during registeration.. all of the victims was decamped on monday...

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by tupacshakur(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
TS2:

Secondly are you a graduate? If you are ... your use of tenses is very poor.

Your use of punctuation marks is very poor, professor.

The boldfaced should be a comma (,) and not an ellipsis (...).

Also, there should be a comma (,) after the word "secondly" in the second sentence. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
iyatrustee:
Married lady?

Wetin she go talk say happen?

People have thrown common sense, decorum and abstinence to the dogs.
simple, she was juggling through the Mami market and accidentally hit her foot on a stone and falls on top of his dlck. Hahahahahahahahaha the husbands facial expression when he receives the news would be priceless.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by uzolexis(f): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
What on earth is wrong with adults having sex
Why should they be decamped because of that These pple are not kids for christ sake, if you have had sex you have no right to condemn them because you are no better.
I know some pple will quote me and call me names but I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by ebengems(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
b!tches ain't loyal....it is still this issue of NYSC that made me gave up on her. she got her self another d!ck just for only few months to conclude her service. Now, her service year is over, D!ck is gone, she wants me back....hmmm, the kind thurnder wey go fire some b!tches still dey do press up i swear undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Jabioro: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Daniyemi:
If this is true, what the hell is the woman going to tell her husband? undecided.

Just three weeks and you can't be faithful? #disgusted!
Choicely she tell her husband that she committed adultery in an open field
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by xynerise: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is now a natural phenomenon
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by lekankolade(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
I blame her husband for nt taking the right step when he knew quite well that his wife is a public bicycle

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by nbright: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
modern day marriages are nothing but frauds nd scams

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Kgdavid(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
TATROVERT:

Culprits ma
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by HaneefahRN(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Shameless dogs. I wonder what the married lady will tell her husband though.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Cre8(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Married woman! For crying out loud. Shouldn't she be ashamed of herself? That's what we are talking about. If you are not disciplined to abstain from sex when you are still single, it will be hard not to be adulterous when you are married.

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by kenny1313(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
it's true I am at Shagamu camp now... I saw dem when they where leaving the camp.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Yanks101: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Icecomrade:

What is the justification for curbing sex.
And how does sex affect National Youth Service Corps Orientation?

Pregnancy @ the camp?

It's just one month. I don't expect pregnancy to affect members performance.

These people are adults. They have the right to choices.

Enough of this humiliation abeg
NYSC is supposed to be a paramilitary outfit enforcing military discipline. Shagging in camp is wrong.
NYSC equivalent in isreal is a 2 year full scale military training where ordinary citizens are taught military combat and discipline and then are deployed to war zones.
And i think that is what this Nigeria is trying to emulate, unfortunately the citizens are not as disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by zainyola(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
TATROVERT:

Don't bleame them it due to everyday rain...Am batch A(ogun state)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.