Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. (56994 Views)

Two Corpers Decamped For Having Sex During Lecture / A16 Plateau State Corp Members / Camp Commandant Decamped For Harassing Female Corps Member In Benue Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by gozyome: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'm not in support of a married woman taking part in orientation camp.it's an avenue for those of them who has no respect for their husband to misbehave cry
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by jorion(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
After staying in this ogun batch B camp for a week, I can conclude that nigerian girls have no self value. It would take alot to convince me otherwise that more than 90% of nigerian girls are not whores. Be it domestic or street whores

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by udeh3(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
TATROVERT:
Since wednesday october 28 2015 the batch b stream 1 prospective corp members are to resume to their various camp of deployment till now, there have been so many news emanating from different camps in the country.
Of course ogun state camp which is located at ikenne/sagamu ogun state which is usually called "the five star camp" aint left behind...
For the past few days there have been lots of activities going on in the camp.. the swearing in of the corp members,issual of camp kits,drills,match training,band activities etc are all fun.. but recently it has been gathered that 8 corp members have been currently decamped as result of being caught in sexual activities at the mami market which os usually a place in the camp where other activities like eating.drinking etc goes on..

Out of the 8 eight corp members decamped,i.e 4 females and 4 males caught by the camp soldiers at the late hours of the night in suspected areas.. it was gathered that one of the girls was a married woman,who happens to use her husbands name as next of kin during registeration.. all of the victims was decamped on monday...

This is actually true cos I'm also in that same camp as a corp member.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Barbienice(f): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2015
what op wrote is true because I'm in Ogun state camp now.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2015
karleone:

My dear, it happens. A married woman was caught in the act (inside the bush) @ night (doing what I don't know). The next day her husband heard her story and it ended "sorrowfully".
Another lady was decamped for slapping a guy (C14 Camping, though) and immediately her next of kin (the brother) was contacted.

#Issele-Uku Camp
#TeamB14DeltaKOPAS
Did you see the lady that was decamped for having sex whose husband was contacted or you're told? In some cases, some of you claim that the husbands actually come to the camps to pick their wives. Shey the man no get work?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by DrHighchief(m): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Icecomrade:

Issues of personal Morality shouldn't be the business of NYSC

Besides banning sex at the camp isn't going to make a wife who has tendency of violating her marital vows any better.

My position is that we need to know our limits when policing other people's life

Enough of these embarrassments.
In as much I concur with u about limits of controlling people's life...My dear, I don't think what dey r doing is an embarrassment, strictly obey d rules. Camp life is regimented, is a place rules r obeyed. Can't an individual hold his or her self for 3wks? What I expected from u is to advice our Corpers or prospective Corpers to follow the rules of the camp (no sex in camp, if u r caught u wil b decamped).
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by jhee(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]Chai, na wa oh, after dem go say men na cheats, if na monday dem pushu dem dat 1 na irresponsible pple 4 only 4 days dem don dey blast,

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Icecomrade: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2015
DrHighchief:

In as much I concur with u about limits of controlling people's life...My dear, I don't think what dey r doing is an embarrassment, strictly obey d rules. Camp life is regimented, is a place rules r obeyed. Can't an individual hold his or her self for 3wks? What I expected from u is to advice our Corpers or prospective Corpers to follow the rules of the camp (no sex in camp, if u r caught u wil b decamped).

We all went through the same process in the past.

We were all excited about service, and the new life that comes with it.

We were all excited about getting over with the service and having a good job to start life.

Nobody cared about what rules anyone gave.
It was just a "Yes Sir" in military voices.

During our time 2 people were expelled, it never meant anything to us.

Times has past, times has changed, I think I have the right to question the justification of certain things we went through in the past.

Are you suggesting we should not question status quo
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by kellyrock: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2015
I'm in that camp everything was going smoothly until we heard that news but the camp officials kept it secret, for the married woman I don't even knw her problem, for me the camp is go and comfortable. but if you can't control your self, you will be a victim.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by HitlerGaddafi: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Barbienice:
what op wrote is true because I'm in Ogun state camp now.
How many d1ck u don collect since you resume camp up till this moment?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by thetelz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bigii:
Dem b learner. Tnk Jah dem no catch me during my days o shocked

lmaoo bad guy. come and teach us how you did it cheesy
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Barbienice(f): 3:46am On Nov 06, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

How many d1ck u don collect since you resume camp up till this moment?
Lol bro na wah u oo! three weeks is too small to start messing around jor.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Tiwaladeboo(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Mathicks:
LMAO
Of all the places available, it's Maami market they could find . . . where soldiers move about at night. That married woman hasn't just been decamped; she has also been ''de-married''.
BTW . . . Ladies, please answer this question. You and your coursemate (a guy) are going somewhere when suddenly he decides to ease himself by a nearby bush. In the process, he gets his pènis bitten by a cobra. He screams and you run to him. You quickly phone your doctor on what to do, and he says that you have to suck the poison out, or else your coursemate will die in 30mins. What will be your next course of action?
veewi funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.