Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. (56996 Views)

Two Corpers Decamped For Having Sex During Lecture / A16 Plateau State Corp Members / Camp Commandant Decamped For Harassing Female Corps Member In Benue Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by miqos02(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
good
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by tupacshakur(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
ebengems:
b!tches ain't loyal....it is still this issue of NYSC that made me gave up on her. she got her self another d!ck just for only few months to conclude her service. Now, her service year is over, D!ck is gone, she wants me back....hmmm, the kind thurnder wey go fire some b!tches still dey do press up i swear undecided undecided

...just as we Niggers ain't loyal too. It's a man's world anyway.

Meanwhile, it takes a very strong-willed lady to pass through that gruelling 3 weeks camp or serve for a year outside her guy's domain without tasting other dicks, especially if she's used to tasting her guy's dick often. grin

Guy, abeg, e no easy for ladies, make we no lie. They've got blood in their veins too.

I vividly remember my "sexcapades" during NYSC too. Imagine fuckin' a babe from behind while she's on phone with her Fiance, telling him of how she misses him.

Oro po ninu iwe kobo! grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by miqos02(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
she was never faithful
Daniyemi:
If this is true, what the hell is the woman going to tell her husband? undecided.

Just three weeks and you can't be faithful? #disgusted!
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin grin
RexTramadol1:
Especially ladies

Their atrocities are too much

See how cheap they are,chai

Ion even trust this ones,imagine having 6 gals and not one is trustworthy

Awon olosho gbogbo

I'll give my life to christ, gals don tire me

Quote me and see your gf's name in the a thread similar to this
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by kelvyn7: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked Ogun camp always making headlines
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by freshcvvs: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
uzolexis:
What on earth is wrong with adults having sex
Why should they be decamped because of that These pple are not kids for christ sake, if you have had sex you have no right to condemn them because you are no better.
I know some pple will quote me and call me names but I don't care.

Can we also have sex at the bustop?
In the church?
In the market place?
In the mosque?

Afterall we are adults.

Can we? If we can have sex in camp, we can also have sex in these listed places. No?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abegii let me hear word. Married men no dey fk for camp? During my time as a corper,the pavillion was more like an h or gy at night.both soildiers and corpers were fkn or corpers and corpers. It was a period of fulfilment of wild sexual fantasies..anyway the 4corpers will use their senses next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by johnbosco5050(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
really sad and disgusting to hear this haba why now!!!!!!
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by donephi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
shiftmarket:
People go to NYSC Camp with the intention to have the kind of fun they hear about. I wonder what those girls will tell their parents?

Now you can pump your tyre without the help of a vulcanizer.
This machine can pump your tyre in less than 10mins, you can gauge your pressure yourself and pump according to the accurate pressure needed for your tyres.
No more cheating by the vulcaniser. No more N100 per tyre gauging.
Just plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car and you are pumping.
how much does it go for?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by abtywo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
All dis gals like d*ck n boys no dey play with honey pot.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by osabiya16(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
sukkot:
well dayummm. so what you tryna say ? that he a half baked graduate grin grin

LWKM
you nor even pass through school at all, what's the meaning of "that he a half baked graduate"... Na your tenses poor pass for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by shiftmarket(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
donephi:
how much does it go for?

NYSC = Now Your Sex Continues.

10k.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by tupacshakur(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
uzolexis:
What on earth is wrong with adults having sex
Why should they be decamped because of that These pple are not kids for christ sake, if you have had sex you have no right to condemn them because you are no better.
I know some pple will quote me and call me names but I don't care.

Yeah, I'm quoting you to call you names!

You are a Realist and a harbinger of the truth.

Your views are very correct.

The bye laws restricting sex in NYSC camps should be repealed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by 4reala(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Daniyemi:
If this is true, what the hell is the woman going to tell her husband? undecided.

Just three weeks and you can't be faithful? #disgusted!
its like she has a itchy somthing grin
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin

Tupak tupak grin grin
tupacshakur:

...just as we Niggers ain't loyal too. It's a man's world anyway.

Meanwhile, it takes a very strong-willed lady to pass through that gruelling 3 weeks camp or serve for a year outside her guy's domain without tasting other dicks, especially if she's used to tasting her guy's dick often. grin

Guy, abeg, e no easy for ladies, make we no lie. They've got blood in their veins too.

I vividly remember my "sexcapades" during NYSC too. Imagine fuckin' a babe from behind while she's on phone with a her Fiance, telling him of how she misses him.

Oro po ninu we kobo! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by prettyjo(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Handel22:

Are u a student of Ansu?
yea
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin

Corpers should protest o.is it possible to hold body for one month? grin
tupacshakur:

Yeah, I'm quoting you to call you names!

You are a Realist and a harbinger of the truth.

Your views are very correct.

The bye laws restricting sex in NYSC camps should be repealed.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by mbulela: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
DeeTus:
A married woman? Hahaha. So bad. It could have been a lot better if she's single.

What a shame!!
Will you say same for a married man?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by haibe(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aren't they adults? Whats their business
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Ahsat: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
No name, no pics dat wat i'm here 4. anyhow atleast dey have enjoy.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
no dey copy me
both of una don high.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by geebehn(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

oh my God! you again? do u have any motive behind this ur end time things?
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by tupacshakur(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Corpers should protest o.is it possible to hold body for one month? grin

To hold body for one week sef no be here, talkless of one month.

Those NYSC officials are bloody hypocrites. All of them.

You know, I served in a "sharia" state. Despite that, free Gold-circle condoms were shared to all corpers during the first week of camp.

The NYSC officials would still warn us every morning that sex was prohibited in the camp. Were they expecting us to use the condoms as balloons or something?

Mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
kekakuz:
Things like these scare me off relationships at times
I mean just 3weeks in camp.
They probably have fiancee and husband's or committed partners elsewhere
What is wrong with people.

That's by the way

Special yellow card to all the mod that banned me in the job section.

I am gainfully employed and it will be inhuman of me to see thousands of jobless naira landers feeling this hardship and I do nothing about it.

Mod please note that am a respected nairalander with over 7000likes (equivalent of red cap)
I will not risk my membership and respect on this forum to scam people. God forbid
Telling people to become and agent of a reputable mobile money company is a very good thing and thousands of naira landers both employed and unemployed will benefit.
I was heart broken when I got the ban message and saw the post about cossys sagging boobs on front page.
It just shows how low our moral standard has dropped.

Feel free to ban me again

It's your cup of tea.

Plz can u put me thru on how to become the mobile agent plz
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Free dem abeg...!!!!!

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by coldplay3813(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
That's hw my kid bro's gf went to service and ended up staying with a guy in service , after service d guy dumped her and came back to my bro for forgiveness. My bro simply banged d shit out of her and told her he is enaged to someone else...ladies smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by skyrocketernal(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have their names, click the
link below to see their names.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin

I'm aware that even the camp commandant was fkn some corpers during my time.
grin
even Married men and married women were just dishing it out anyhow. The excuse they gave was that I don't kuku know what he's doing wherever he is.same applied to single girls too grin
tupacshakur:

To hold body for one week sef no be here, talkless of one month.

Those NYSC officials are bloody hypocrites. All of them.

You know, I served in a "sharia" state. Despite that, free Gold-circle condoms were shared to all corpers during the first week of camp.

The NYSC officials would still warn us every morning that sex was prohibited in the camp. Were they expecting us to use the condoms as balloons or something?

Mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by SAMBARRY: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
coldplay3813:
That's hw my kid bro's gf went to service and ended up staying with a guy in service , after service d guy dumped her and came back to my bro for forgiveness. My bro simply banged d shit out of her and told her he is enaged to someone else...ladies smh
story story. Once upon a time grin
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by calabardick(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mathicks:
LMAO
Of all the places available, it's Maami market they could find . . . where soldiers move about at night. That married woman hasn't just been decamped; she has also been ''de-married''.
BTW . . . Ladies, please answer this question. You and your coursemate (a guy) are going somewhere when suddenly he decides to ease himself by a nearby bush. In the process, he gets his pènis bitten by a cobra. He screams and you run to him. You quickly phone your doctor on what to do, and he says that you have to suck the poison out, or else your coursemate will die in 30mins. What will be your next course of action?

you see yourlife? so na only that one you sabi?
so you like that sucking very well? be careful so that you will not risk your HOD in the mouth of an epileptic woman.
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Mikocake(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshcvvs:

Can we also have sex at the bustop?
In the church?
In the market place?
In the mosque?

Afterall we are adults.

Can we? If we can have sex in camp, we can also have sex in these listed places. No?
Socratic method..still working on my skills. well said!!
Re: Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
mbulela:

Will you say same for a married man?
Yes of course.

A married woman making love in an NYSC camp is totally outrageous and uncalled-for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic / Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.