Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? (3860 Views)

Nigeria’s Tax System To Be Automated In October – FIRS / Government To Create Integrated Automated Tax System / :True Federalism,Harmonized Tax System &Reduction Of State,New Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? by nich(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2009
The One:

I don't know what a lot of you are talking about because I personally pay more than 2 million naira in taxes annually here in Lagos!!

shocked what?

guy, do you have a tax lawyer? if not hire me to hire one for you. cheesy I hope you did not include VAT sha.
Re: What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? by Louffie09: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2009
Is there something wrong about your Tax System? You should better call a professional that can repair your tax system.

Re: What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? by Macteejay2(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2009
[size=16pt]The conclusion of the whole matter is, Nigeria can never have an efficient Tax system if there are no good basic infrastructural system that can make the Government generates enough money. [/size]
Re: What's Wrong With Our Tax System ? by Badriyyah(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2009
Nigeria has a tax system lol I missed that one. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan / Osun Begs Tertiary Institutions' Workers To End 4-month-old Strike / Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.