Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan (3859 Views)

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by tundewoods(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2010

Here is the post from a previous thread that was posted by one of my favorite nairaland political analyst mikeansy. True words of wisdom this dude has laid out that need to be taken seriously and infact should be Jonathan's 7 point agenda. So please anyone with links to Aso rock should please relay this to your Acting President Goodluck Jonathan.

Since mikeansy only recommended 6. I recommend that the 7th point should be to give Yar'adua a befitting send off or retirement party when he finally returns.  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-395468.0.html#msg5479509

mikeansy link=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-395468.0.html#msg5479509 :

If Jonathan has a sense of the world around him, he must do a few things in other to be in control. He must make sure he is not a lame duck President even though he has to run the country for only 18 Months then so be it.

1. Replace AGF Aondoaka with Odein Ajumogbia SAN quickly (Aondoakaa has misdirected the Nation enough)

2. Replace NSA Sarki Mukhtar with Gen. Muhamed Abdulahi (Former Chief of Staff to Presidency) or Gen Andrew Owoye Azazi (former Defence Chief, thats if he is interested). Sarki Mukhtar has been busy with unholy activities lately.

3. Ojo Maduekwe to be replaced by Donald Duke

4. Bring El-Rufai into the cabinet if you can probably as Energy Minister to drive home the IPP project.

5. FCT Minister Adamu Aliero should also be shown the way and probably replaced with someone like Adamu Muazu

6. Abba Ruma can remain as Agricultural Minister but he must be badly relegated in the scheme of things.
Yayale Ahmed for VP

Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
If Yar Adua is dead or permanently incapacitated, then Goodluck can comfortably remain acting President. An acting president does not need a VP (that will surely burst a lot of bubbles grin grin grin).
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by olafolarin(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Goodluck should do the following:

1. Adopt Uwais report in its entirety as a foundation for sustainable electoral progress in Nigeria

2. Sack Aondoakaa immediately and Replace him with Falana/Ajumogbia

3. Initiate a national mass revolution on Power Generation and distribution.

4.Ojo Maduekwe is a disaster.He should be replaced.

5. Infrastuctural development: Roads Netwrk across all Geopolitical zones.
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by safeact(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
Clap 4ur self. Na only northeners sabi hold position of office? U no Uwaise 4 INEC OR AGF? Abeg, excuse me pass jare.
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by edoyad(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
@tunde woods i agree with all you points save for no. 5. The minister for the FCT should go to Donald Duke for the time being.
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by tundewoods(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
edoyad:

@tunde woods i agree with all you points save for no. 5. The minister for the FCT should go to Donald Duke for the time being.

Please lets give honor to whom honor is due. Please my brother do not give me credit for this 7 point agenda give the credit to our political mathematician[b] mikeansy[/b]  who came up with the 7 point agenda grin
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by tundewoods(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
By the way i think that Maurice Iwu's stay as INEC Chairman is rather due for replacement  undecided Or what do you think 
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by ayo84(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
kick out iwu,aondokaa, infact reshuffle the entire cabinet and make el rufai - energy minister
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by egift(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
One major point achieved is far better than all these grammatical 7, 17, 77, 777 points. Welcome our new presido. http:///nigerian-senate-votes-to-empower-goodluck-jonathan.html

Am happy about this development, 'cos it puts shame on those that think they will hold us down.
Re: Recommended 7 Point Agenda For Goodluck Jonathan by tundewoods(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2010

4. Bring El-Rufai into the cabinet if you can probably as Energy Minister to drive home the IPP project.

Wait a minute it,why do folks think that El-Rufai will make a good Energy Minister ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao Woos Son Abdullah Alao For Oyo Guber Race / Ajimobi Bans NURTW Activities In Oyo State / Exposed!!! Reasons Why Jonathan Is Using Boko Haram To Bomb The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.