Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? (11358 Views)

Burn That Excess Body Fat Under 14 Days With Acai Berry Cleanse Twin Pack / Lessons You Should Learn From Halle Berry’s Divorce To Make Your Marriage Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by TV01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
5. Halle Berry herself is a low standard in relationships, low value and only good for the satisfaction of sexxual urges for those who care to patronise her kind. She represents poor choosing and those who have chosen to be with her, especially Aubry and Martinez, are just as poor.
Exactly. Look at the pictures of her with three of the men. You can see her beauty fading. In the last one with Martinez, it obvious that her best days are behind her - she looked mumsyish sef. . As for her having high standards, that's actually a moot point, she will no longer be able to command men of really high status. https://www.nairaland.com/2713542/halle-berry-diva-harridan#39682013

In all likelihood, she will be reduced to a succession of men of lower quality than the ones she's had. The men, will simply move on to younger prettier women. It's a pattern that regularly plays itself out. Is she better than Madonna or J-Lo? who are reduced to getting off with backing singers (i.e. the help grin)

Timbuktou:
Crazy way to institute equality if you ask me. But what do I know, I'm just a bush caveman spear-wielding misogynist from the heart of Africa.
Btw guys; Coogar, Pickabeau1, TV01, I found this funny trend on twitter #bringbackthepatriarchy. Check it out.
Grunt, grunt... grin I'm not on twitter, but I'll google it.

TV
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
TV01:

Exactly. Look at the pictures of her with three of the men. You can see her beauty fading. In the last one with Martinez, it obvious that her best days are behind her - she looked mumsyish sef. . As for her having high standards, that's actually a moot point, she will no longer be able to command men of really high status. https://www.nairaland.com/2713542/halle-berry-diva-harridan#39682013

In all likelihood, she will be reduced to a succession of men of lower quality than the ones she's had. The men, will simply move on to younger prettier women. It's a pattern that regularly plays itself out. Is she better than Madonna or J-Lo? who are reduced to getting off with backing singers (i.e. the help grin)

Grunt, grunt... grin I'm not on twitter, but I'll google it.

TV

Hehehe. Eventuall, it will come to that, and perhaps that's the end game; meaningless sex. Meanwhile, have you seen Mariah Carey's new boo?
Twitter is a great place if you know what to do with it. wink
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Stillfire: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok..no p

your thoughts?

Gabriel is hot. grin Damn!

Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Agreed
TV01:

That was more Ewuro4 and armyofone

This was more your point - poor mate selection - Tim touched on it as well.

Her first and foremeost problem is that she herself was not "mateable" - in all liklihood, she would have split with pretty much anyone. As both yourself and Tim noted, she has issues - that's the main problem, not her choices, which in any event will be 1. coloured by her issues and, 2. even if she picks a perfect guy her issues will ruin it.

As for the high standards point by Ewuro and Armyofone, that is to essentially say that the relationships failed because the men did not meet up. You could plead that for 1 instance, maybe even 2, but for 4 marriages, a number of other serious relationships and 2 kids by different men, one of whom wasn't a husband? Indeed, her issues would more likely mean she had "low expectations".

One doesn't have the expectation of a merc, buy a 2nd hand Ford and then ditch it, claiming it didn't meet up...and then go on to buy a fairly used Renault grin

TV

Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Stillfire:

Gabriel is hot. grin Damn!

On Halle berry? Lol
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
After the third divorce, it's better for her not to marry again. She can pick up a boy-toy for companionship
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Stillfire: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

On Halle berry? Lol

Halle should never have let Gabriel go... grin
Ok seriously it's obvious who has the problem and it's Halle.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
coogar:

stop trying to be clever by half......

conflicts in marriage can be classified into high level & low level. in the low level conflicts, keeping the marriage intact is more beneficial to the kids than going for a divorce.

[s]in a nutshell, if a woman files for a divorce for any other reason other than domestic violence & serial adultery, she would do as much harm to her kids as the kids raised in far more conflicted families.[/s]

You got it.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Stillfire:

Halle should never have let Gabriel go... grin
Ok seriously it's obvious who has the problem and it's Halle.

OK...lol
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
CFCfan:
After the third divorce, it's better for her not to marry again. She can pick up a boy-toy for companionship

What's the difference

Her habits are set

She will frustrate the toyboy
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by edwife(f): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Its not the amount of marriages

Liz never made her exes look bad

Cc kimoni

Yea,but it's clear that she is the bad guy here.I don't even think she has high taste or whatever she thinks she is,she just put so much emphasis on her career success that she thinks she is perfect.

If she was,Eric wouldn't have cheated on her.His case is the most painful of them all,because he doesn't have a music career anymore.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by crackhaus: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
edwife:

Yea,but it's clear that she is the bad guy here.I don't even think she has high taste or whatever she thinks she is,she just put so much emphasis on her career success that she thinks she is perfect.

If she was,Eric wouldn't have cheated on her. His case is the most painful of them all,because he doesn't have a music career anymore.
Are you implying that if a woman is perfect, she wouldn't be cheated on? gringrin
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by edwife(f): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you implying that if a woman is perfect, she wouldn't be cheated on? gringrin

I thought men cheat because there is something the woman in their lives is not doing enough. cheesy At least,i read it here most of the time. grin

Educate me then.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by crackhaus: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2015
edwife:

I thought men cheat because there is something the woman in their lives is not doing enough. cheesy At least,i read it here most of the time. grin

Educate me then.
Men can cheat for any reason, that's not what I asked.

Are you implying that if a woman is perfect, she won't be cheated on? Yes or No, your own opinion and not what you've read here. grin
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2015
I think there are a lot of personal issues Halle has, especially when it comes to men.
As I recall her father abandoned her when she was young and whom does a female rely on most as the male role model in her life? Her dad of course. First glimpse at the cracks there in her personal life. Not trying to justify some of her behavior nor put the blame fully on her father, we all make choices daily, and we are all held accountable for our actions.

But the point I'm trying to make is, there's no doubt a lot of underlying factors why she acts the way she does.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:
I think there are a lot of personal issues Halle has, especially when it comes to men.
As I recall her father abandoned her when she was young and whom does a female rely on most as the male role model in her life? Her dad of course. First glimpse at the cracks there in her personal life. Not trying to justify some of her behavior nor put the blame fully on her father, we all make choices daily, and we are all held accountable for our actions.

But the point I'm trying to make is, there's no doubt a lot of underlying factors why she acts the way she does.

Can we take this further?

What is the relationship between her father abandoning her at a young age and all the drama issues

According to modern research, children from single homes far as good if not better as those from two parent homes (man-woman) so whats the big deal
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by crackhaus: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

What is the relationship between her father abandoning her at a young age and all the drama issues

According to modern research, children from single homes far as good if not better as those from two parent homes (man-woman) so whats the big deal

gringringrin
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by coogar: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

According to modern research, children from single homes fare as good if not better as those from two parent homes (man-woman) so whats the big deal

hahahaha!
shots fired.....
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by daveP(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is serious!

Justice kept writing WS. Is that the initials of the abuser? Cos im looking @ guys in hollywood with those initials and 4comes to mind.

Will Smith
Wesley Snipes... Lemme stop.

But Justice is now in a longer relationship with kids and Halle is still looking for footing. Dont just understand.

Background stories truly matter...... Psychologically!
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by edwife(f): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Men can cheat for any reason, that's not what I asked.

Are you implying that if a woman is perfect, she won't be cheated on? Yes or No, your own opinion and not what you've read here. grin

Yes she won't.Unless like you said,men cheat for any reason even for the reason that she is too perfect(you know what i am talking about here) which to me simply means when an individual feels that they aren't worthwhile and loveable enough,they will sabotage a great relationship to prove how unlovable they are.

That's why it's imperative to look at a person background and family history.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Kimoni: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pickabeau1, have you seen the latest Halle Berry interview? Will post it if I am able to. Babes say she is healed and moved on cheesy abeg make exes go find work o even as we await husband 4 abi na 5...I have lost count sef lipsrsealed

As I was looking for that video jejely, see what I found on a blog shocked shocked cheesy grin aye yii to dorikodo o

Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kimoni:
Pickabeau1, have you seen the latest Halle Berry interview? Will post it if I am able to. Babes say she is healed and moved on cheesy abeg make exes go find work o even as we await husband 4 abi na 5...I have lost count sef lipsrsealed

As I was looking for that video jejely, see what I found on a blog shocked shocked cheesy grin aye yii to dorikodo o

It has turned upside down inside out left right and turned again.. grin

See the bride.....fierce !! grin

Halle Bee is just a sympathy garnerer
Shame how one so talented can be so drama laden

Post the link when u get it
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Kimoni: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

It has turned upside down inside out left right and turned again.. grin
See the bride.....fierce !! grin

Halle Bee is just a sympathy garnerer
Shame how one so talented can be so drama laden
Post the link when u get it

Halle is a media darling. She thrives on it, her worth and significance in Hollywood is tied to the love from her fans. She always had to be the good person. Same with Sandra Bullocks. The power of PR, what can we do? But truthfully, I love these two women kiss

What beats me about this guys is how they wanna eat their cake and have it, it will choke them and choke the whole system naa. Just imagine that one up there in a bridal dress? Same people want to adopt kids, what nature does not allow them to both have as a couple, and the system is granting them every request This news can be very nauseating walahi angry

Sure, I'll post it as soon as I lay my hands on it.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Give me the source or link where it said in modern research
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:

Give me the source or link where it said in modern research

I will provide the link later
However why do u think the absentee father had to do with it
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Kimoni:

Halle is a media darling. She thrives on it, her worth and significance in Hollywood is tied to the love from her fans. She always had to be the good person. Same with Sandra Bullocks. The power of PR, what can we do? But truthfully, I love these two women kiss

What beats me about this guys is how they wanna eat their cake and have it, it will choke them and choke the whole system naa. Just imagine that one up there in a bridal dress? Same people want to adopt kids, what nature does not allow them to both have as a couple, and the system is granting them every request This news can be very nauseating walahi angry

Sure, I'll post it as soon as I lay my hands on it.

They are hurting no one
Let them be

Its just lurv grin
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

I will provide the link later
However why do u think the absentee father had to do with it

Just as I thought. Full of bull.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2015
Adanna28:

Just as I thought. Full of bull.

You made an assertion that her absentee father is the cause of her problems

I am sure u know that is bull also
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2015
pickabeau1:

You made an assertion that her absentee father is the cause of her problems

I am sure u know that is bull also

Obviously you need to work on your comprehension reading skills coz you are highly lacking in that area.

I said that there are alot of personal issues she going through and I did not fully blame her father, I said that cracks surfaced way back than. So before you come with your crap, take English lessons, my 3 yr old niece would gladly assist you.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by pickabeau1: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Adanna28:

Obviously i need to work on my comprehension and reading skills cause I am highly lacking in that area.

I said that there are alot of personal issues she going through and I did not fully blame her father, I said that cracks surfaced way back than then.

I see who needs lessons in English

See all the corrections.
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by crackhaus: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
edwife:

Yes she won't.Unless like you said,men cheat for any reason even for the reason that she is too perfect(you know what i am talking about here) which to me simply means when an individual feels that they aren't worthwhile and loveable enough,they will sabotage a great relationship to prove how unlovable they are.

That's why it's imperative to look at a person background and family history.
*sigh*

There's no such thing as a perfect woman, not to mention a TOO PERFECT woman - this is where I was guiding you towards before you decided to take a detour (you know what I am talking about here). gringrin
Re: Halle Berry - Diva Or Harridan? by edwife(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
crackhaus:

*sigh*

There's no such thing as a perfect woman, not to mention a TOO PERFECT woman - this is where I was guiding you towards before you decided to take a detour (you know what I am talking about here). gringrin

Someone imperfections can be your perfection.I do know that there is no such thing as a perfect human being.
And no i don't know what you are talking about tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letting Your 4-Year-Old Son Live As A Girl... / Do You Love Anyone Unconditionally? / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.