Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding (527 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by NenyeJay: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
why on earth should you guyz judge without truthful details. Is it possible for a woman to beat a man dat strong. Of a truth, the woman hit him with her hand but her intention was not to injure him but to show how hurt she felt. Again, What led to the woman trying to show how hurt she was by hitting him. There was an argument, there has always been. The only problem they experience in their home, I mean the only problem is all about women, not money, not becos she does not love him, not becos of material things but women. He said by himself that the woman is very good on bed. She is always by him even though, they dont have enough but she is happy even with the little they have. She does not complain because the man in question cant afford much, she is supportive. I'm telling you guyz the truth and nothing but the truth. Even though we owe nobody that but posting such by him and seeing all these comments can be hurtful. Never wanted to comment or post this but just to clear the air, i had to do it. He cannot deny this if he wants to be truthful but only God will judge.

The man was wrong and instead of him admitting his wrongs, the reverse was the case. He always capitalized on the woman's weakness which is "reacting so hard when there's issues like that". And you know how annoying it can be especially with women when the other party does not see his wrongs as wrong.

The truth of the matter is this, " the man in question was always chatting with his girlfriends, even the ones that know the wife through him, always calling and receiving their calls (in the midnites too) even when they are together. Though he has not taken any of them to bed like he said, but their love chats was degrading and disrespectful to the wife. You can imagine where your husband would be professing love to another woman, telling them how beautiful and sexy they look. imagine where your husband of five years (Legally married), courted for five years before getting married with two beautiful kids, would tell one of his girl friends that the wife is his baby mama (Recent development, infact on the 2nd of Nov. 15 was when the cat was let out of the bag). Note: The woman was always confronting the ladies peacefully and they were responsible and reasonable enough to sincerely apologize (thanks to them) and to relate their relationships with her husband. This man in question would tell them that he is not married. One of them had to cause a great havoc at the guyz office some years back, because he promised to marry her without she knowing the man is married. She had to spend 100 of thousands when the man had an accident with his car on the 26th of June, 2010. He lied he was travelling to PH when that accident occurred, when actually it was on the day of his wedding. This has been going on for the past five years now. Ask this man in question the woman he was begging a nite after their weeding day because the woman found out from the guyz colleague who was her friend that he had his wedding the previous day. The wife in question would always cry herself out at the early stage of their marriage while the man would say she was shedding crocodile tears. At a time, the woman became hard-hearted, instead of crying, it leads to exchanging of words and probably hitting him with her bare hands and not with any weapon, please take note. So many things which I cannot put in words here. Please don't be judgmental without getting the facts. I can only say that God is the only judge here and he knows all that has happened. We humans can lie but God can never lie. The woman in question is really in pains and regrets. We read all your comments and its well. God knows the truth. We rest our case.
Re: Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by christinie(f): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Heat them up.
Re: Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK so now what is this going to do about my BVN that I've not done yet? undecided
Re: Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by ruuudboy: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2015
@NenyeJay i never expected this thread......this should be settle offline...u dont have anytyn to proof to anybody in here and there will never b gud advice 4rm most kids here....
Need to say dat i will never expect any comment 4rm @dwen on this thread either.....
Stop washing ur dirty linen outside abeg
Re: Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by peedeeasobie(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Raising your hand on your spouse is a NO NO!

If you can't settle things with words, leave the relationship!

This is the same thing we tell men, no matter what, don't raise your hand on your wife! The same applies to women!
Re: Truth About Dwen Post: "My Wife Beats Me Up Anytime We Ave Misunderstanding by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Dah guy is weak like I said earlier, his wife saw him as a weak fellow so she took advantage of it.....

(1) (Reply)

Lol...from A Nigerian Youth! / Just For Ladies - who do You Prefer? / ᆢBAMWAR8。C0Mᆢㇾ연산키스방 「신천키스방 신세계25시 부산진키스방 ≫❉≪ 밤워

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.