Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid (1391 Views)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ladies Get in Here!
T here are three kinds of girlfriends you shouldn't ever have. But just in case you do, it's
not a bad thing entirely. just avoid them totally...in Ibo,I'll say hapu ha oooo biko.. they
are not for you.
Now this is from my very own perspective and personal encounter..
THE BLOOD SUCKERS :
Hey sweethearts don't be scared now. I don't mean that they literally dry you off your
blood, but i'm sure what they do is not far from that..
These type of friends are vampires- they'll take, take, take and never give in return.
They'd complain everyday of how broke they are and everything.. They borrow stuff from
you and never return as well. Even when they do have even little and are in the position
to share, they'll still give cock and bull story of how they can't afford to use up this little
one they have.
The very bad thing with this category of people is that they'll cling on you with all of their
might and when you the "clingee" stops having any of those things they benefit from you,
they run away with great speed.
The blood suckers are so wicked that they'll remain loyal as least for as long as they are
benefiting.
They can have 4 or 5 other people they act the same way with. They can also betray you
when given the
slightest opportunity.
Please when you discover such people amongst your friends, eat with them with the
longest of all spoons.. They can make your life miserable.
JEALOUS FREAKS:
Girls this is another set of friends you shouldn't have
at all...
You can identify them in the following ways:
They hardly have anything good to say to any achievement you've made.
They'll criticize all your efforts and discourage you in any way they can.(now,
i don't mean constructive criticism).They'll force you to stay in your comfort
zone.never taking risks..never allowing you to reach your potential.
They don't talk about you to outsiders, no matter the kind of feat you've
accomplished..
When you snap pictures with them, they'll only upload those that reveal
themselves perfect and you,maybe not in your best....lol
These friends do not want you to ever be bigger than them. You can't get to a
height before them or achieve something before them..No one has to see you
or hear anything about you, until they are included in the picture.
Now that's something you should avoid.
THE SNITCHERS
These set of people are the deadliest.. They'll go
behind and steal from you..your ideas,your friends and everything possible. The kind that
you'll have a deal with, or a plan sort of you're meant toexecute together and they'll go
ahead and execute it without you, just for popularity sake or any other thing they wish to
derive from it. Or you take them to your boyfriend or fiance's house and when you are on
a trip,they become regular visitors there..
Snitchers are horrible! Fear them! they can betray you at any minute and
you'll hurt so much..believe me.
In case you didn't know this, we make friends,so we'll have people that will stand by us,
be our rock, encourage us, advise us.. do things for us and with us.. Now if, you have a
friend that's doing the opposite of all this, that person is not good
for you..
Please do find your real friends and hold on to them..
Ok?? Cheers!!
www.junejacobsblog..com

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by McCarlito(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
What a coincedence those points u outlined makes the ladies who they really are... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
reason i hardly keep female friends. male pals all the way.
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Beesluv: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
The gossip crew is there I guess

The snitchers are really deadly. May God save us from them..... awon ore bi ota
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
reason i hardly keep female friends. male pals all the way.
cheesy.
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Them ones that are ridiculously disloyal. Always hearing something about you...

And them ones that can't tell you when you're doing something wrong.
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Females ish......wen it comes to matters like dis I prefer the male folks
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Mhizizzy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
No1 tho...

I once had a bae like DAT...

D first day she asked...

And it continued like dah

I had to stop picking her calls

Dose friends are detrimental to our finances
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by drnairalov: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
funny...talk about guys also

right now I prefer having female friends tho,!! cos lately na dem help me pass..

all ma male folks promise nd fail..
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Seculent: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
These are their best friends.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by BlackrulesDworld(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
McCarlito:
What a coincedence those points u outlined makes the ladies who they really are... cool cool cool
most ladies are too jealous of themselves,d are not always wat d appear to be smiley
McCarlito:
most ladies are too jealous of themselves,d are not always wat d appear to be
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
drnairalov:
funny...talk about guys also

right now I prefer having female friends tho,!! cos lately na dem help me pass..

all ma male folks promise nd fail..
Hahahaha bad guy,till u jam kariashaka
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
No1 tho...

I once had a bae like DAT...

D first day she asked...

And it continued like dah

I had to stop picking her calls

Dose friends are detrimental to our finances
bae is good as u ignored her,i call them parasite
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin
Another way of booking space,Mr landlord travel and see tongue
rexkexmilan:
grin
Another way of booking space,Mr landlord travel and see
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by McCarlito(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fancylife:
most ladies are too jealous of themselves,d are not always wat d appear to be smiley
No matter how much u brush or Behind up a lady; u can never take away jealousy from her....
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Fancylife(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
McCarlito:

No matter how much u brush or Behind up a lady; u can never take away jealousy from her....
Hahahaha let say jealousy is in there blood
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by Lovelynature(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
McCarlito:
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by PrettyClare7(f): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
They are everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Beware!!!!! Three Types Of Girlfriends You Should Totally Avoid by dangote7510(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
i will comment wen dis post reach FP

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! Naija Guy Proposed To Girlfriend After 16yrs Of Dating / What's Your Driving Force In Life... / 4 Tips To Make A Guy You More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.