Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (36139 Views)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosin1570(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2015
fados4sure:

You are a criminal! I am working with Master degree & don't earn up to that. I REPEAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL

@fados4sure you live in your small little world, if you don't know why can't you just ask for God sake before labelling someone as a criminal. Just ask me to prove it to you and I will be more than happy to do so.

Job advert below are paying over 168k daily rate yes 168k per day that is just for a junior level entry, in my case I'm a senior Network Engineer and I wouldn't take any contract job less than 300k per day. Just for your record I do not have any OND or Degree and I've have got chaps with Masters PHD that I mentor, so please it's not only by your Academic qualification that would determine your take home pay

http://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobSearch.aspx?shid=1911CD175DEE899B
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by biodunptml(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2015
very possible
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by yalwaysme1: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Hope still dey my side
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by akeensbussy(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nairalanders,

Someone told me a story that is unbelieveable or unconcievable any one you want.

It is possible that an OND holder would earn upto 80k per month? Is it even remotely possible?

in 2011 when I got a job, my salary was 70k/monthly and am just ssce holder with A+ certificate in Computer/Network engineer. I still considered it small, especially when I got married. I left the job in 2013 and started my own business. what I earn now is x5

last 2 weeks, I earned #150k in a day and on Monday I earned #80k in one day.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by djshoxy(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
U can earn more dan that. If u be alaga council for ur village.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2015
tosin1570:

@fados4sure you live in your small little world, if you don't know why can't you just ask for God sake before labelling someone as a criminal. Just ask me to prove it to you and I will be more than happy to do so.

Job advert below are paying over 168k daily rate yes 168k per day that is just for a junior level entry, in my case I'm a senior Network Engineer and I wouldn't take any contract job less than 300k per day. Just for your record I do not have any OND or Degree and I've have got chaps with Masters PHD that I mentor, so please it's not only by your Academic qualification that would determine your take home pay

http://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/JobSearch.aspx?shid=1911CD175DEE899B
He said in Germany that was why i raise an alarm cos, i work & live there
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Lordnewton1(m): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
the dream is free, while the huzzle is sold separately

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by jimmyroger: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2015
p&g pays #50k 4 ond 1yr IT ...WEN U RE STAFFED U GET 100K UPWARD
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
lma4real:
I ll just use myself as an example,i am about to finish my Msc but still working with my OND from a well known organisation,Nestle to be be precise,my take om is not fixed but the least I can go om wt is 120k...about 300+ take om in November,close to 300k or more take om in december,over 500k tk om in January and 10% of my annual basic salary for leave allowance and many more...All these are notin...we are thinking that it's not possible Bcs of the situation we have found ourself,God bless Nigeria...
May God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by McTobe(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Zamo09:
As a bsc holder, I earn 25k every month and my compulsory daily expenses is 1k.
My brother it is well. I just want to leave it at that but believe me that too will pass and u will be in your rightful place
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by McTobe(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2015
manifoldcrafty:
Ssce in the army earns about 70k ....talk more of OND
I don't believe you, which service?
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by perryp: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2015
that is a useless question because even pple with the D without the ON earn even more.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by mimigreat77(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
its very possible mehn
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Zamo09: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
McTobe:
My brother it is well. I just want to leave it at that but believe me that too will pass and u will be in your rightful place
Amen. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Zamo09: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
eromspete:
cry cry cry

Are you serious? What's your course of study pls

Business Administration
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by L4NR3: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
fados4sure:

Okay, good

I make 80K in 30 minutes. Take home over 4 mill a month doing Project Management. Can only give thanks to the Lord
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by L4NR3: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
akeensbussy:

in 2011 when I got a job, my salary was 70k/monthly and am just ssce holder with A+ certificate in Computer/Network engineer. I still considered it small, especially when I got married. I left the job in 2013 and started my own business. what I earn now is x5

I make 80K in 30 minutes. Take home over 4 mill a month doing Project Management. And only work Mondays to Fridays 9AM to 5PM. BTW, i left school with no qualifications, but worked damn hard taking part in Training courses. 9AM to 5PM. Now am a Prince 2 qualified and own my company. Can only give thanks to the Lord. With faith Anything is possible.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
It is more than possible...I am a living testimony and am testing the money....
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by midehi2(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
figo05:

how much u come dey collect as a cleaner?
cheesy thank God you know all about my job cool
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by midehi2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
L4NR3:

I make 80K in 30 minutes. Take home over 4 mill a month doing Project Management. And only work Mondays to Fridays 9AM to 5PM. BTW, i left school with no qualifications, but worked damn hard taking part in Training courses. 9AM to 5PM. Now am a Prince 2 qualified and own my company. Can only give thanks to the Lord. With faith Anything is possible.
usssshhh!
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by tuniboss: 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
why not its very possible
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by morereb10: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
akeensbussy:

Dats great and I envy u. How do u do it?
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by rarry(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
be careful of mendacious fellows
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by hotspec(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Enesi47:
boos plz en light me wat is different between them
so sorry for replying u lately. ND means National Diploma and that is what u get after ur first 2 (full time) or 3 years (part time) @ polytechnics. ND qualifies you for your HND directly.
OND= Ordinary National Diploma: This is what u obtain mostly in universities that run diploma course, usually lasted for 1 to 2 years. NO polytechnic takes it directly for HND becos it is not up to ND and even d university that issued it will not take it for direct entry. So OND holders have to go for Advanced Diploma programme before they can be admitted for HND. u can verify ds info anywhere.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by asalimpo(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Akexstinger:
we have ONDs earning up to 500k to 700k per month... you better start thinking big and getting the right infos for your spirit. Ond workers in oil coys such as mobil, chevron, Total,shelle.t.c all earn close to that amount but you graduate with upper credit to apply for the operator trainee positions. They hardly accept lower credit guys except those from the host community. Even flour mill workers earn close to 105k
Which thinking big gave these employees their high salary? They were fortunate to hav a good job.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by asalimpo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
tosin1570:
I think we focus a lot on Degrees and Masters a lot in Nigeria you can earn a lot more than that as long as you are good in what you do.
I've got few friends without any OND or Degrees but with few Professional qualification and they are taking home over 3.5m a month yes 3.5m a month

Network engineer with CCNA and CCNP Cisco certificate working as a contractor expetriate (Germany) £450 daily
if pastor pray this over members in a church, some members will not be able to hide their anger. (anger that he is mocking them)
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by sandammy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
hotspec:

so sorry for replying u lately. ND means National Diploma and that is what u get after ur first 2 (full time) or 3 years (part time) @ polytechnics. ND qualifies you for your HND directly.
OND= Ordinary National Diploma: This is what u obtain mostly in universities that run diploma course, usually lasted for 1 to 2 years. NO polytechnic takes it directly for HND becos it is not up to ND and even d university that issued it will not take it for direct entry. So OND holders have to go for Advanced Diploma programme before they can be admitted for HND. u can verify ds info anywhere.
I beg to disagree with your explanation. That OND and ND are not the same is not true. That Universities that offer OND course do not recognize them for DE is also not true. In my school, it is those Students that possess it's Diploma certificate that are first considered before those from polytechnic.
Re: Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? by hotspec(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
sandammy:

I beg to disagree with your explanation. That OND and ND are not the same is not true. That Universities that offer OND course do not recognize them for DE is also not true. In my school, it is those Students that possess it's Diploma certificate that are first considered before those from polytechnic.

U mean they take diploma for DE in ur school? or u mean IJMB? Anyway, not around here. Meanwhile, check NBTE website or any of their curriculums, u will only see ND dr and nothing like OND. http://www.nbte.gov.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Current State Of Mind / Beautiful Gallant Police Officer Trends On Facebook With Birthday Photos / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.