Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students (2525 Views)

See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) / PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students by dake40(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
amokeme:
I thought everything was perfect in the better by far..
But I don't think 7k is too much for wifi.. (If the GB will be reasonable )

Not everybody is born with a Spoon let alone a sliver one!.......I guess you are from a wealthy background!.. That's good but remember some students went through hell to get their fees paid!............

Your comment distressed me into quoting u!....
Re: Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students by amokeme(f): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2015
dake40:

Not everybody is born with a Spoon let alone a sliver one!.......I guess you are from a wealthy background!.. That's good but remember some students went through hell to get their fees paid!............

I understand your point, but then, the school authority are not going to do anything about it.. so why the stress? And looking at the bright side, the wifi will save you from buying data bundles/plan. And you can't tell me you don't need Internet service undecidedyou ll defiantly need it as a student..
Re: Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students by khattab008: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Unilorin Is Extorting Her Students by Ancientboy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
dake40:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Good Sec-school Around Mowe/ofada/redeemed Axis / Post Your Futa Post Ume Result Here / Breaking News! Batch A 2011 Orientation Changed To 8th -28th March 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.