Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station (4150 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Vladimir Putin, Russian President / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is President Putin of Russia, currently the most powerful man in the world buying his own petrol for his car at a local petrol station. Note - no entourage!

Ordinary councillor in Nigeria will rather send his driver!

Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by wasco24: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
sad
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by madridguy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED DSS, ARMY,NAVY, AIRFORCE,WITCHES AND WIZARD TO GUIDE YOU IF TRULY YOU'RE SERVING YOUR PEOPLE.
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mc4larin:
This is President Putin of Russia, currently the
most powerful man in the world buying his own
petrol for his car at a local petrol station. Note -
no entourage!

Ordinary councillor in Nigeria will rather send his driver!
that's the problem with our politicians, they think they are 'more' important but they are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by maxti: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
that's the problem with our politicians, they think they are 'more' important but they are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

You nailed It Bro!!!

Bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Adaowerri111: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
comparing Russia to Nigeria is totally Absurd, the risk of moving alone in Nigeria is higher than that in Russia.
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adaowerri111:
comparing Russia to Nigeria is totally Absurd, the risk of moving alone in Nigeria is higher than that in Russia.

Why?

BTW, who made the country unsafe?
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
ALL you comparing Nigeria to russia, are all living in denial and being wicked to urselves!

Where ; Me and U, the ordinary citizens are not safe; If I happen to have a fair Job; I become kidnap prone; talkless govt. Officials ; an average Nigerian see as a Money bag!!!

We should be more concerned about our failed system and poor facilities!!! That's our major problem.... when we address that other things will fall in place...
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Adaowerri111: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mc4larin:

Why?

BTW, who made the country unsafe?

Does Obama move without Entourage, All politician in this world moves with Entourage, it depends on where they are at a particular time, Putin Inclusive.
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by pedel: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
In the end what count is how many people you are able to serve and not how many servant you have.
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by loomer: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
You sure say na putin be that?
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
loomer:
You sure say na putin be that?
No! Na putout
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by loomer: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mc4larin:

No! Na putout

Lol, no kill me with laugh jare, na taxi him dey drive ni?
Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by Mc4larin: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
loomer:

grin
loomer:

Re: Russian President Vladmir Putin Buying Fuel At A Local Petrol Station by billionbliss: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Make I hear say PMB fit do this....Bokoharam will just steal him not even kidnapp

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu Exposed / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.